Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 551. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Rayo Vallecano showing very good performance and playing wonderful into recent matches so that i think Barcelona will win this match but hardly winning will 1+ goal, under 4.5 goals @1.61 will be more interesting and this is safest way to place bet there.
Activity: 714
Granada CF - Sporting Gijon double chance draw or away @1.82 is my selection for this match.I am convinced of the victory of Gijon against Granada but to take extra safety measures I went after this option.Granada has just one victory on its back in last few matches.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
The title match today "Out of the red zone"  Grin the reason being that most of the teams that will compete are under standings which means that every team needs a win to climb to safety position I predicted there would be a lot of goals in every game and bet both teams to score is likely to win

Granada CF  VS  Sporting Gijon - Both teams to score
Rayo Vallecano  VS  FC Barcelona - Barcelona -2
RCD Espanyol  VS  Real Betis - Both teams to score

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona I am impressed by the performance of Vallecano is last 5 matches and on base of this the only good and safer option remains to place on is both teams to score yes @1.56.Barcelona has more chances to win but will not be able to stop goal by other side.
Rayo Vallecano are playing great in the last month with 7 games in a row without a lose. Also they showing attacking football with 15 scored goals in this period, so I expect an interesting game against Barcelona. The Catalans are with all great players in attack - Messi, Suarez, Neymar and Iniesta, so I expect an open and over game. Also Rayo have the worst defense in La Liga with 53 conceded goals, while for Barca out is imprtant defender like Alves, so an over 3.5 goals in my prediction.
Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona I am impressed by the performance of Vallecano is last 5 matches and on base of this the only good and safer option remains to place on is both teams to score yes @1.56.Barcelona has more chances to win but will not be able to stop goal by other side.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona. This match will have many goals imo, Both teams are good for making goals. I'm sure this match will be over 3.5 goals.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Espanyol vs Betis Espanyol at home is delivering and strong enough to save this match against Betis.I will place straight on Espanyol @1.99 money line without any second thought.Both teams to score looking interesting but I am not going to use this.

I believe espanyol will not win today.
Betis +1 is a better bet imo
Normally Espanyol would have been the favourites, but many of their players suffered from a virus, therefore it's hard to say what to expect from Espanyol. Anyway, I think that it can be an interesting game and both sides seem to be capable of scoring.
Espanyol vs Real Betis : Both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Espanyol vs Betis Espanyol at home is delivering and strong enough to save this match against Betis.I will place straight on Espanyol @1.99 money line without any second thought.Both teams to score looking interesting but I am not going to use this.

I believe espanyol will not win today.
Betis +1 is a better bet imo
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Barcelona is on fire toady i will try to play win on Barcelona and over > 3 goals.
Activity: 434
Levante vs Real madrid final score is 1-3, As i expected this match will be over 3 goals. My bets over 3 goals and Real Madrid -1.5 goals are win.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Yes Barcelona is on fire but toady i will try to gamble and play two signs on Rayo 1X.

Its a risky choice to choose Rayo over barca, Barca has proven to be almighty in so many match, but who knows Rayo can make surprise

But I still going to bet on Barca
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Granada v/s Sporting Gijon first half over 0.5 goals @1.44 and both teams to score yes @1.86 for this match.Espanyol v/s Betis both teams to score yes @1.90 as well for this match.These are two matches which I found comfortable to go for and placed my bet on almost same things.

Today first time i have come to this thread, and your prediction is looking safe , will try today.
Activity: 448
I will place on both teams to score yes for this match Granada CF vs Gijon.Both teams are just at bottom but making goals in almost every match so do we see tonight.Even odd is very interesting for both teams to goal @1.86 to make some nice money over there.

Skipping this match.. Not sure why but i don't feel good about this match. Maybe the outcome is too hard since i don't know both teams very well.
WIth that in mind skipping is the best thing to do.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
 Granada v/s Sporting Gijon first half over 0.5 goals @1.44 and both teams to score yes @1.86 for this match.Espanyol v/s Betis both teams to score yes @1.90 as well for this match.These are two matches which I found comfortable to go for and placed my bet on almost same things.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I will place on both teams to score yes for this match Granada CF vs Gijon.Both teams are just at bottom but making goals in almost every match so do we see tonight.Even odd is very interesting for both teams to goal @1.86 to make some nice money over there.
legendary
Barcelona should win tomorrow. Since Rayo returned to Spanish top flight in season 2011/12 they lost all home games to Barcelona, without scoring a single goal. I believe that this should be an another comfortable away win.Barcelona -1.50 @1.56
Such low odds on Barca. They have to fail in a game. Maybe it will be tommorow?
barcelona really onfire and are unbeaten on the last 28 games. so I think tomorrow is the easy victory. I also prefer taking Barcelona -1.50
Wrong theory. So you say that Barca will win every game from now until the end of the season?
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Granda CF vs Sporting gijon, 2 goals ore more is my prediction and also my premium tip for today. Teams have a lot of matches with goals rather than without so I expect to continue this trend today and an over 2 goals is a nice bet , odd was 1.79 in the morning now is 1.65 at pinnacle sports.
legendary
Yes Barcelona is on fire but toady i will try to gamble and play two signs on Rayo 1X.
I think it would be a waste of your money, although the seven matches of Rayo Vallecano unbeaten.

Why waste?? Yesterday in the German league Bayern Munich lost at home !!
Everything is possible
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Today I will go for the Levante v Real Madrid. Real is falling way behind and really must get their away game better. I think they should win this one, they can't just keep losing points or they will fall even more in the leader board.

Levante v Real Madrid
Real Madrid @ 1.48

Easy win for Real, it didn't disappointed me this time, and earned me some coins.
For today I will go for the Espanyol v Betis and Granada v Sporting Gijon. I think in both games it's very hard to predict the winner. Granada and Gijon really need the points, and Espanyol and Betis are to balanced.

Espanyol v Betis
Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.73

Granada v Sporting Gijon
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.86
Jump to: