Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 552. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
sure is safe to place certain pick on win to Barcelona but i will go for little more over 3.5 goals on this game and maybe both team to score to earn some more income
over 3.5 goals is risky in my opinion. But that both teams will score is also the bet that I just made.  Good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
sure is safe to place certain pick on win to Barcelona but i will go for little more over 3.5 goals on this game and maybe both team to score to earn some more income
perhaps 3.5 goals, although I know they are at risk of barcelona will win this game with a high score, but I think over 2.5 goals bet is the best in this match

ya i also agree full time over 2.5 goals is safe , i will go with first half over 0.5 goals and will wait in in play for over 1.5 goals, if their is one goal in first half then their will be more than 3 goals in the match. Betting on Barcelona ML is not good odd.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
perhaps 3.5 goals, although I know they are at risk of barcelona will win this game with a high score, but I think over 2.5 goals bet is the best in this match
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Barcelona should win tomorrow. Since Rayo returned to Spanish top flight in season 2011/12 they lost all home games to Barcelona, without scoring a single goal. I believe that this should be an another comfortable away win.Barcelona -1.50 @1.56
Such low odds on Barca. They have to fail in a game. Maybe it will be tommorow?
barcelona really onfire and are unbeaten on the last 28 games. so I think tomorrow is the easy victory. I also prefer taking Barcelona -1.50

So they have to win over 49 times out of 50 for you to make profit on this bet, i dont like it myself they are still away from home and could easy draw.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Yes Barcelona is on fire but toady i will try to gamble and play two signs on Rayo 1X.
I think it would be a waste of your money, although the seven matches of Rayo Vallecano unbeaten.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
in a match barcelona vs Rayo I am very confident barcelona will win this match with a score over 2.5 goals I will bet with odds @ 1.63 I'm sure barcelona certainly can make 3 goals  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes Barcelona is on fire but toady i will try to gamble and play two signs on Rayo 1X.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Barcelona should win tomorrow. Since Rayo returned to Spanish top flight in season 2011/12 they lost all home games to Barcelona, without scoring a single goal. I believe that this should be an another comfortable away win.Barcelona -1.50 @1.56
barcelona really onfire and are unbeaten on the last 28 games. so I think tomorrow is the easy victory. I also prefer taking Barcelona -1.50
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I cashed Read Madrid -1 and Valencia ML  yesterday the odds were ridiculous not to miss out  Grin Valencia to win were @ 4.3!!! Well today Barcelona are supposed to win too but I think I am gonna pass even with an AH the odds seem too low to even bother.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
I would just take an easy game to predict, Sevilla and Real Madrid will win Smiley
Well, in the Levante v Real Madrid match Real Madrid will surely win. This would be very easy, the scores over 2.5 goals, I bet with odds @ 1.53  Grin
now Real Madrid found 2 goals  and Levante found one goal for first hald and there are 3 goals in half time i think there will 2 goals more in second half
Real Madrid had to win tonight and Real Madrid won 3-1 for second half time there was only one goal .

It happens i have seen lot of time that when they make more goals in first half then mostly second half their will be one or no goals, why dont know but most of the matches i have seen with same record,

I have won my full time over 2.5 goal and over 3.5 goal . but it was really good odd in first half for over 1.5 goal but 2.5 goal odd was very high but i think no one would have betted on that.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
My predictions tonight
Ath Bilbao v Deportivo          Not both team to score   L
Celta Vigo v Villarreal           Both team to score         L
Malaga v Valencia               2 goals or more              W
Sevilla v Eibar                     Sevilla                         W
Levante v Real Madrid          Over 2.5 goals               W
Got 2 wrong predictions, I should reverse the picks for two first matches Cheesy
I watched Levante vs Madrid match, the playing style of Madrid was not good, too many wasted chance especially by Ronaldo and often lost the ball by unaccurated passing. Luckily, Levante played worse and Zidane could took advantage of it. As a madridista I doubt Madrid will win La Undecima this season if they play like last night.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Levante 1-3 Real Madrid , without several key players madrid still can win

Christiano ronaldo was all real madrid needed to win the game. As long as he is on the team then there is no doubt that they will win the game, this guy is the key for madrid's formation . 90% of the time , the ball will goes in the net as long as you give it to ronaldo if it is in the penalty zone
legendary
Activity: 1904
Granada vs Sporting Gijon for tonight. Both team are on the degradation zone so they will fight all out but Granada will play this game at home. So I will pick Granada to win this game with 2.07 odds. Lets ignore Barcelonas match for tonight they odds are so low.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

Athletic Bilbao 4-1 Deportivo La Coruna, Well athletic bilbao win without problem,
Celta Vigo 0-0 Villarreal ,   Celta vigo form dropped now but not bad for draw against villareal , under 2.5 goals won!
Malaga 1-2 Valencia,  nice performance from valencia they are not favorited in this match but they won! Odds for valencia to win @4 wow
Sevilla 1-0 Eibar, sevilla only scored 1 goal, fortunately I bet on under 2.5 goals Cheesy
Levante 1-3 Real Madrid , without several key players madrid still can win because they are madrid! My bet real madrid to win @1.6 won!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would just take an easy game to predict, Sevilla and Real Madrid will win Smiley
Well, in the Levante v Real Madrid match Real Madrid will surely win. This would be very easy, the scores over 2.5 goals, I bet with odds @ 1.53  Grin
now Real Madrid found 2 goals  and Levante found one goal for first hald and there are 3 goals in half time i think there will 2 goals more in second half
Real Madrid had to win tonight and Real Madrid won 3-1 for second half time there was only one goal .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Just now saw the match and i won my bet in first half itself, levante vs real madrid, first half over 1.5 goal and full time over 2.5 goal now over 3.5 goal is pending, In celta vigo i had my bet on first half draw and they have not even scored a single goal till 85 min
Jump to: