Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 571. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I am feeling good about Sevilla because it is very impressive and showing all around performance, that is why i have my bet on Sevilla @2.1, i don't think it will be easy for Rayo Vallecano to make Sevilla into this match.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Malaga vs Real Madrid odds for real madrid is pretty good this time @1.77 and i'm so sure that they could beat malaga
Activity: 714
I also think Malaga at home ground can make score goal and will be much hard for Real Madrid to win this match playing as away but from my point of view both teams to score will be impressive and would be helpful for betting on this match.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Malaga vs Real Madrid will gonna be interesting clash and Real Madrid have to play with its natural style maybe Malaga will give tough time to its there, i am pretty sure about Real Madrid it will win this match and odds are so good for it there.

Real madrid takes every match seriously. There is no reason for them to stop trying to win this game just because they are playing against a small club like this. I have been real madrid supporters for years and their main philosophy in football is play to win otherwise dont, they never quite until the end of the match whistle is blown

sure they take it, over 2.5 goals and both team to score will be my pick on this one match
yeah  I do not think the Madrid steam intends to slow down. Most value I see in a goal from Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese scored a long time outside their own Bernabeu, but at the Olimpico, he again knew fashioned make his mark on the match so defintly we will have over 2.5
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Malaga vs Real Madrid will gonna be interesting clash and Real Madrid have to play with its natural style maybe Malaga will give tough time to its there, i am pretty sure about Real Madrid it will win this match and odds are so good for it there.

Real madrid takes every match seriously. There is no reason for them to stop trying to win this game just because they are playing against a small club like this. I have been real madrid supporters for years and their main philosophy in football is play to win otherwise dont, they never quite until the end of the match whistle is blown

sure they take it, over 2.5 goals and both team to score will be my pick on this one match
Activity: 1624

Malaga always have a strategy to stop the attack madrid you have to consider it Last match both teams draw
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
iam dissapointed barcelona only win by 1 goal

1 goal leading is enough for 3 points. Why would you expect more score range for a league match? They don't give more points for more goals anyway.
Las Palmas was struggling to keep up with the level of the Primera Division i think Barcelona should have scored more in a normal day but they have to save energy for Arsenal Cl game

I have seen so many times when ever their is more hype of the game that games goes very less goal, and yesterday barcelona showed it same, but ok atleast over 2.5 goals is won .
Activity: 896
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
ATM win and over 2.5 for this night  Kiss
Villareal is good team dude. rank 4 in table board, ATM can be difficult to win. maybe both team to score more safe
Activity: 686
Rayo Vallecano playing nice from last few matches and showing good performance so that i think on home ground it will give tough time to Sevilla than both teams to score looking attractive with good odds and have very good possibility.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Real Madrid will win easily against Malaga, I would go for -1 handicap.

Also I think Athetic Bilbao will win, the moneyline is good enough at 1.8+ odds

Barcelona won the game last night so there is no other option for real madrid to win the game as well or else they will be left behind by barcelona. Taking handicap for real madrid wont do any more better than moneyline since moneyline alone is quite risky already considering that they will play another champions league game soon

Well, i'm sure real madrid can win on this match. Real madrid -1 seems good though, and Atletico madrid vs Villarreal also a good match, i pick Atl madrid ML.
legendary
Activity: 1064

Barcelona won the game last night so there is no other option for real madrid to win the game as well or else they will be left behind by barcelona. Taking handicap for real madrid wont do any more better than moneyline since moneyline alone is quite risky already considering that they will play another champions league game soon
Activity: 59
ATM win and over 2.5 for this night  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1162

Real Madrid are favourites and should win. Real Madrid had enough time for recovery and 'Los Blancos' should get the 3 points. Malaga have a couple of important players out and they can suffer just like in the last match against Villarreal.
Malaga vs Real Madrid : Real Madrid -0.50 @1.76
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Wow Barcelona using their all main player, luckly Las Palmas can cover the spread. my bet Las Palmas +1.5 and over 2.5 goals are win on this match.
you must got a high odds for that Las Palmas +1.5 handicap, everyone believe barcelona will destroy at least 3 goals .
i am waiting barcelona left behind to las palmas during the game so i can place bet on barcelona to win with high odds Cheesy but it's not happened.
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
you should know. 4 days, is a champions league match against arsenal, of course they are more interested in this game, rather than against las palmas
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

1 goal leading is enough for 3 points. Why would you expect more score range for a league match? They don't give more points for more goals anyway.

but if you handicaped them for -1 or more you won't get profit...

Las Palmas was struggling to keep up with the level of the Primera Division i think Barcelona should have scored more in a normal day but they have to save energy for Arsenal Cl game
Jump to: