Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 574. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Atletico Madrid and Valencia    : I think Atletico Madrid will be defeated Valencia easily despite the victory of Valencia 6-0 in its last match .my prediction  1&2+
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
Match espanyol -0,25  vs
+0,25 deportivo lacoruna. I choose bet
deportivo lacoruna
+0.25 Asian handicap  with
odds 1.78
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Las Palmas - Barcelona - H2 (-2)
Barcelona will win with more than 2 goals difference.
Celta Vigo - Eibar - 1
Celta can grab a win at home. Eibar is not good enough to compete with them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Barcelona will win and i have no doubt but that thing is still confusing for me how Barcelona will make score more than 3 into match when it is away and on other side Las Palmas has good defense so that i have my bet on Half time/ Full time @1.61
Activity: 420
I think Barcelona -2.5 still good. I'm sure barcelona will big win, even though they would save some players for UCL.

It is clear they definitely will save most of their players for that, no dout about it so you should not be taking that huge handicap bet. Losing 1 league game should be fine for barcelona because they are clear on top of the league already. The rumours has also been spread that trio MSN will not be playing for this match however no info about the other player

Well, do you have barcelona lineup for today ? if barcelona using their main player like messi, neymar and suarez, i will pick Barcelona spread and over. If not i will pick under.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on Las Palmas v Barcelona !

Bet NOW, Bet LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Primera Division matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I think Barcelona -2.5 still good. I'm sure barcelona will big win, even though they would save some players for UCL.

It is clear they definitely will save most of their players for that, no dout about it so you should not be taking that huge handicap bet. Losing 1 league game should be fine for barcelona because they are clear on top of the league already. The rumours has also been spread that trio MSN will not be playing for this match however no info about the other player
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Match las palmas +2  vs
-2 barcelona. I choose bet Barcelona
-2 Asian handicap  with
odds 1.95

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
Match las palmas +2  vs
-2 barcelona. I choose bet Barcelona
-2 Asian handicap  with
odds 1.95
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I would like to place my bet on Barcelona HT @1.5 it looking some risky but Barcelona have ability to get lead so quickly so that is why i think bet on half time will be fun and go into positive direction.
are you sure dude ? barcelona play at away ?
i think more safe to choose over goals  dude ?
Activity: 686
I would like to place my bet on Barcelona HT @1.5 it looking some risky but Barcelona have ability to get lead so quickly so that is why i think bet on half time will be fun and go into positive direction.
Activity: 462
When Barcelona going to play away it is not making score a lot of goals because Las Palmas on home ground showing good resistance and playing very defensive, we can expect this match will be finished around 4 goals and i will pick over 3.5 goals.
maybe this match will have so much goals but i will bet only for over 2.5 barcelona have the chance to make 4 goals but as you said las plamas on home so barcelona will win but with less goals as befor
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Barcelona -2 should have nice odds but you cannot be so sure of it. They will play against Arsenal next week, so the safest pick for this match would be over 2.5 goals.
Celta vs Eibar difficult match to predict but I would choose Celta to win since they are playing home.
Espanyol - Deportivo over 1.5 goals should be the safe bet here although not sure, this game is totally unpredictable.
Activity: 714
When Barcelona going to play away it is not making score a lot of goals because Las Palmas on home ground showing good resistance and playing very defensive, we can expect this match will be finished around 4 goals and i will pick over 3.5 goals.
Activity: 350
Still confused for bet barca. option handicap barca -2 or over 4,5 goals ?
 Las Palmas vs Barcelona
Activity: 420
My picks for today La Liga matches.
Celta Vigo vs Eibar. i pick over 2.5 goals, both teams to score and Celta Vigo ML.
Las Palmas vs Barcelona. I pick under 2.5 goals and Barcelona ML, i'm not sure Barcelona can make many goals for today.
Activity: 406

Over 1.5 goals is suitable for safe bet I'm sure over 2.5 goals.

Levante has won the game with 3-0. I would say that I was quite surprised to see the result since most people here expect both team to score for this match however I myself was sure that levante will win but not with the margin of 3 goals , thats totally unexpected. I was expecting something more like 1 or 2 margins however it seems getafe was really desperate in the game

Same here, i thought this match will be under 2.5 goals, but i'm wrong. And Getafe can't make a goal though. I'm not expected Levante can make 3 goals from getafe.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Picks:
LAs PAlmas - Barcelona over 2.5 goals
LAs PAlmas - Barcelona over 3.5 goals
LAs PAlmas - Barcelona away win -1

agree , over 2.5 "Safe Mode ON "
Activity: 636
Picks:
LAs PAlmas - Barcelona over 2.5 goals
LAs PAlmas - Barcelona over 3.5 goals
LAs PAlmas - Barcelona away win -1
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Over 1.5 goals is suitable for safe bet I'm sure over 2.5 goals.

Levante has won the game with 3-0. I would say that I was quite surprised to see the result since most people here expect both team to score for this match however I myself was sure that levante will win but not with the margin of 3 goals , thats totally unexpected. I was expecting something more like 1 or 2 margins however it seems getafe was really desperate in the game
Jump to: