Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 585. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
my parlay
Valencia v Espanyol - Valencia @ 1.67
Getafe v Atletico Madrid - Atletico Madrid @ 1.53
Barcelona v Celta Vigo - Over 4.5 Goals @ 2.22
i'm aiming a great profit in barcelona vs celta vigo Cheesy there is a high chance to have over 4.5 it will be coool

Actually I'm waiting 5-6 goals at least but they don't open more than over 4.5 goals bet.
If they open until match time I'll play single bets as over 5.5 and over 6.5 goals too.
it is impossible i think maybe it will be 4-3 or 3-2 but i don't think it will be 11 goals in that match Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
my parlay
i'm aiming a great profit in barcelona vs celta vigo Cheesy there is a high chance to have over 4.5 it will be coool

Actually I'm waiting 5-6 goals at least but they don't open more than over 4.5 goals bet.
If they open until match time I'll play single bets as over 5.5 and over 6.5 goals too.
it was great, but I guess in a match Barcelona v Celta Vigo will be a better bet to score over 2.5 goals, I think a bet on 4.5 Goals would be at risk, because the Celta Vigo is a strong club
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
my parlay

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
my parlay
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
my parlay
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We are betting NOW LIVE on the Primera Division :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
I think it's easy victory opponent, the match real madrid vs athletic balbio, real capable of making 4 goals, I think I won the bet, I bet over 2.5 goals

It was an easy opponent however it is unfortunate for varane that he got a red card because of this match. Although real madrid won fairly well, I wouldnt say that they are getting this with no sweat at all because athletic bilbao has proven that they are worthy enough to score 2 goals in santiago bernabeau
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
what a match between real madrid vs athletic balbio all goal won, first half over 2.5 and full time 5.5 goals, in live won a good on playing for over goals, madrid won the match with 4-2
I think it's easy victory opponent, the match real madrid vs athletic balbio, real capable of making 4 goals, I think I won the bet, I bet over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Villarreal  VS  Malaga
Villarreal will try to maintain the fourth position in the league of course they do not want to lose at home 3 points must be obtained in order to stay in the safe zone entry champions league. Malaga is currently in the best performance because win in three games last but Malaga will not be able to do much at home Villarreal

I bet in Onehash: https://i.imgur.com/yBMPjmr.png?1
legendary
Activity: 1652
next match in spanish league i had to pick for home teams Villarreal, Valencia, and Deportivo and i hope they are could win in their home base
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
what a match between real madrid vs athletic balbio all goal won, first half over 2.5 and full time 5.5 goals, in live won a good on playing for over goals, madrid won the match with 4-2
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
My predictions for two matches Primera Division based on statistics or head to head each team
Event : Valencia v Espanyol
Your Selection : Valencia @ 1.72

Event : Villarreal v Malaga
Your Selection : The Draw @ 1.95 Half Time
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Betis In my opinion Deportivo are slight favourites of this encounter. Deportivo have pretty good situation with the squad, whereas Real Betis have a number of players either definetely ruled out or doubtful.
Deportivo -0.50 @1.85
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Valencia vs Espanyol it's difficult to choose a favourite in this match. It may be really difficult to play for hosts, as their fans are very disappointed with what is going on right now. Valencia have key defenders ruled out (Mustafi, Gaya) and I think that Espanyol should be able to score in this game.so i think both teems to score is the best option for this game
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Real is playing amazingly at home since Zidane became the new coach. I will believe in them winning once more.

Real Madrid-Athletic Bilbao RM + over 2,5
Villarreal-Malaga under 3,5 goals
Valencia-Espanyol Home or draw

I agree with your picks on Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao. But for Villarreal vs Malaga i scare this match have many goals. better i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on Malaga match.
i also agree with you both because in my opinion malaga can give some surpised when they against strong team. both team to score looks good for this match
Activity: 686
Real Madrid on home ground can do anything because it have ability to make rain of goals against any team, that is why i have my bet on Real Madrid -1.5 @1.90 is looking risky but i have still strong believe in Real Madrid.
Activity: 784
Villarreal is nice choice against Malaga and has more chances to win.I would prefer to have my bet on both teams to score yes @2.06 rather than any team.This is game after all and any team can win just by playing little more better than other.
Activity: 714
No other than Villarreal against any team when it is on home ground.This is an opportunity to get some bucks as profit and to place for next days match from winning money.I also am on money line for Villarreal @2.10 instead of Malaga.Malaga has no chance to win unless Villarreal has some bad day.
Activity: 700
I will take bold decision by placing my bet on over 2.5 goals @2.44 for the match scheduled between Villarreal and Malaga.It seems that Villarreal will win because of many plus edges.Malaga is doing well but still not strong enough to beat Villarreal at their home.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Villarreal vs Malaga I also will prefer to place on Villarreal not only becasuse it is at home but also it is great team and will win match.WHat is interesting element is attractive odds for ML @2.08 .Valencia vs Espanyol over 2.5 goals is looking good @1.99 for this match.I will not try on Real Madrid vs Ath Bilbao match this is a bit complicated one.
Jump to: