Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 587. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I am quite sure Real Madrid will win this match easily without any serious resistance from Athletic Bilbao, Real Madrid again back on the track and going strong there so that i think handicap -1.5 @1.87 would be amazing for this match.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Good matches today, for Real Madrid I don't know as it depends if they are in top form, then an over 3.5 goals should be easy achievable.
I think an easy win is over 2.5 at the match Valencia-Espanyol. A lot of games to choose from today so waiting to hear a lot of new ideas here, before deciding  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
Real Madrid    vs Athletic Bilbao, my picks on this match are Real Madrid -1.75 and over 3 goals. And maybe small bet on both teams to score. For  Valencia    vs Espanyol, i pick both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.

Why not choose Real Madrid -1.5 If Madrid win  2-0 your bet win full while if -1.75 your bet only win half why take the risk if there is a safer bet
The only suggestion remains on your decision  Smiley

Maybe because the odds quite small for Real Madrid -1.5 and Real Madr-d -1.75 have the better odds. I think it's good though pick -1.75 if Madrid 2-0 he also win and if 3-0 he win full.

Yes it makes sense but Athletic Bilbao one strong team is currently ranked sixth, if indeed they believe madrid won 3 goals not wrong to try
we also do not know the final score later just hope for the best  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Real Madrid against Ath Bilbao i guess would pick for home team but i didn't see option bet for real madrid win and if supposed there odds for real madrid will pretty low and this time i had to decide to pick over 3.5 goals
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Real Madrid    vs Athletic Bilbao, my picks on this match are Real Madrid -1.75 and over 3 goals. And maybe small bet on both teams to score. For  Valencia    vs Espanyol, i pick both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.

Why not choose Real Madrid -1.5 If Madrid win  2-0 your bet win full while if -1.75 your bet only win half why take the risk if there is a safer bet

Maybe because the odds quite small for Real Madrid -1.5 and Real Madr-d -1.75 have the better odds. I think it's good though pick -1.75 if Madrid 2-0 he also win and if 3-0 he win full.
Activity: 868

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Real Madrid  VS  Athletic Bilbao Bilbao lost with at least two goals each in their last four visits to Madrid. So i hope that the hosts will win by 2 goals clear or more. I also follow the hosts in Asian handicap.Real Madrid -1.5 @ 1.8
As i expected Sporting Gijon   2 - 2   Rayo Vallecano draw. my bets over 2.5 goals, both teams to score are win on this match. and yeah my small bet on DRAW also win too.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
agree for real madrid vs bilbao. its good match. and interesting games
both team will be scored

I don't really think it's easy to score against Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabeau.
It might happen but I think money line bets are more possible and I don't want to lose my parlay because Athletic Bilbao.
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
Real Madrid v Athletic Bilbao : Both Teams To Score
Villarreal v Malaga : Villarreal
Deportivo La Coruna v Real Betis :Under 2.5 Goals
agree for real madrid vs bilbao. its good match. and interesting games
both team will be scored
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs

I don't agree with your bets.
I'll play Real Madrid ML, Villarreal Malaga both teams to score and Real Betis half time draw.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao
I believe it can be a low-scoring game. Real Madrid scored a lot of goals recently at home, but now they are facing a well-disciplined and organized side.so it will be safer to just bet on over 2.5 or under 4.5

Athletic Bilbao is a great team however real madrid on santiago bernabeau is on a whole another level so there will be alot of goals in this match. Real madrid never fail to destroy their opponent in the home game after zidane took over so this will be just the same, atleast 3 goals from real madrid is a realistic prediction
Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao
I believe it can be a low-scoring game. Real Madrid scored a lot of goals recently at home, but now they are facing a well-disciplined and organized side.so it will be safer to just bet on over 2.5 or under 4.5
copper member
Gijon is leading 1-0 since the 5th minute, there are good chances many people will make money here, as many have bet on over 2.5 goals. I didn't as I played 1X double chance so I hope to win my bet easily now, but you never know, thats why its called gambling.

Seeing the ball Possession Rayo Vallecano scoring opportunity or equalize the score Rayo Vallecano now control the game
over 2.5 goals might also win and both teams to score

Great, all bets won so far on this game, as the majority was over 2.5 and both teams to score. Only mine is still to be waited. Well done guys,keep posting ideas, they have been of great help to me and to this community as a whole.
legendary
Gijon is leading 1-0 since the 5th minute, there are good chances many people will make money here, as many have bet on over 2.5 goals. I didn't as I played 1X double chance so I hope to win my bet easily now, but you never know, thats why its called gambling.

Seeing the ball Possession Rayo Vallecano scoring opportunity or equalize the score Rayo Vallecano now control the game
over 2.5 goals might also win and both teams to score
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I have my bet on over 2.5 goals because it has more good chance to have more than 3 goals.
Activity: 896
Spoting Gijopn vs Rayo Vallecano this match would get interesting result because both teams have wonderful ability to make score a lot of goals against each other, i also have both teams to score for this match.
Jump to: