Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 593. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
4 of the past 5 games of Celta Vigo are over 2.5 goals, while 3 of the past 4 games of Sevilla are over 2.5 goals, and so my bet is on over 2.5 @ 1.785 today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Valencia is only able to make one goal, but barca just brought second team. no Neymar and suarez. Different quality  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

barcelona unexpectedly held to a draw, whereas valencia has a poor record in matches before

because barcelona almost all the players who played was a reserve player. but there are several key players.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
For the Copa del Rey game today, Sevilla has a very easy 4 - 0 win in the first leg and I think Sevilla can still have a small win today when Celta Vigo has home advantage. So I will bet on Sevilla +0 @ 1.854.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Seeing how bad Valencia has played in the first leg, I think Barcelona can still beat them without the key players, and so my bet is on Barcelona -0.5 @ 2.212 today.
everyone believe about that barcelona can still win even with second line squad , unfortunately right now they are left behind 1-0 to valencia 55'.
i doubt your pick will win Sad , maybe the match will finished draw or valencia win with small margin like 1-0 or 2-1.

Yup the bet is a losing one. In other news, Barcelona has been unbeaten for 29 games now and this sets a new club record.

There is no reason to believe that barcelona will win the game even with all the reserve player playing there however they will choose not to lose the game as well because it set up a bad image for the club . Those 29 unbeaten games so far is a pretty nice records and with their performance like this they could have set up higher records
Activity: 330
Merit: 256

barcelona unexpectedly held to a draw, whereas valencia has a poor record in matches before
legendary
Seeing how bad Valencia has played in the first leg, I think Barcelona can still beat them without the key players, and so my bet is on Barcelona -0.5 @ 2.212 today.
everyone believe about that barcelona can still win even with second line squad , unfortunately right now they are left behind 1-0 to valencia 55'.
i doubt your pick will win Sad , maybe the match will finished draw or valencia win with small margin like 1-0 or 2-1.

Yup the bet is a losing one. In other news, Barcelona has been unbeaten for 29 games now and this sets a new club record.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
With a 7 - 0 huge victory in the first leg, I don't expect Barcelona to be aggressive today. My bet is on Valencia vs Barcelona under 2.5 @ 1.994.

The final score is Valencia 1 - 1 Barcelona, and so clearly I have won that under 2.5 goals bet today.

as i predicted the match finished under 2.5 goals congrats to evreyone who have won a bet in this match!
although my HT draw lost , it's covered by under 2.5 goals winning with small profit as the under 2.5 goals have quiet high odds . valencia still play very bad even against young players Sad
Activity: 882
With a 7 - 0 huge victory in the first leg, I don't expect Barcelona to be aggressive today. My bet is on Valencia vs Barcelona under 2.5 @ 1.994.

The final score is Valencia 1 - 1 Barcelona, and so clearly I have won that under 2.5 goals bet today.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Spain Copa Del Rey tonight
Valencia  VS  FC Barcelona this match can be said to be a match for Valencia Because they need a big win to pursue conceded last week
Valencia need at least 7 more goals to get rid of Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey.
Instead the Barcelona players will certainly play relaxed the possibility of playing with the second tier because it is in a secure position after a 7-0 win last week so carefully placing bets better look at the running game a few minutes.

It seems that my prediction is right, I do not see major players in the Line-up and a score while Valencia 1-0 Barcelona
almost all the second-tier players the end result is very predictable home win or draw  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
yeah i think Valencia are looking for a moral win over Barcelona because they had a real poor season this year and winning this game may fix the damage
legendary
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Valencia played good and at the 39th min negredo from valencia made the first goal and as i bet on over 0.5 goals for first half made me win. as said barcelona without their key players are not able to play properly, and valencia taking home ground benefit and won the first half.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Poor Valencia, they may be going 2nd division soon if they keep screwing up, I remember back in the time one of my favorite players was the spanish David Villa with great performances in Valencia, since he left it was never the same. I expected him to do great in Barca, but unfortunately an injury ruined his career.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

Barcelona could ask us to play today. If Valencia could chose they would not play this game: I don't think this is a game that can be played. No bet can be good.
copper member
Merit: 529
Not a bad odd that of over 3.5 goals at directbet at 2.92 , its quite possible that I bet 0.001 BTC for 0.00292 BTC just for the fun of it. I guess I played well over 1 Euro today,which is above my limit so I should get back to stick to my original plan, not more than 1 euro per day, which is no problem at all in developed modern EU countries. Anyway the thrill got me today.
Activity: 882
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
WOW , I permit see predictions here, it seems that many experienced users !  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Barcelona lineup for Valencia 2nd leg coppa  del rey
           ter Stegen             
Vidal -- Bartra-Vermaelen -- Mathieu
            Samper
     S.Roberto -- Adriano
    Munir --------- Camara
            Sandro
i think  valencia will have a chance on winning this game

Look at their defender and you will notice that they are still using most of their main defender . Barcelona is not planning to win and they are not definitely planning to lose as well, this game could have atleast two goal if only valencia could take this opportunity by playing aggresively since the start of the game
Jump to: