Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 594. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Barcelona lineup for Valencia 2nd leg coppa  del rey
           ter Stegen             
Vidal -- Bartra-Vermaelen -- Mathieu
            Samper
     S.Roberto -- Adriano
    Munir --------- Camara
            Sandro
i think  valencia will have a chance on winning this game

barcelona already win 7-0 if valencia win they will not qualify to next round. so valencia will set second line up and keep some player for prepare league match in the weekend. i think barcelona still have big chance win this match even though play with second team
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
           ter Stegen             
            Samper
     S.Roberto -- Adriano
    Munir --------- Camara
            Sandro

Where do you got this lineup ? if this lineup is real i think i will pick Valencia Spread and over 2.5 goals, and also both teams to score. Valencia also play nothing to lose though.

most local media confirming the line up above are true, and it's reasonable enough after big winning in first leg rather than play the first team every coach will do this decision to use a second squad and put some key players in bench to cover something unexpected but 7-0 are almost impossible to make an unexpected result happened so this is quiet hard to place any bets, i would try on HT draw and over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
honestly I think today's match is very risky to bet on , there is no competition today
no one can predict what will happen today , every scenario is possible cause Barcelona won big the last match
but I think betting on 3 goals is good , Barcelona is relaxed today and Valencia will ignore their defence line and keep attacking
in general everything is possible in this match , but of course Valencia won't quallify  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
           ter Stegen             
            Samper
     S.Roberto -- Adriano
    Munir --------- Camara
            Sandro

Where do you got this lineup ? if this lineup is real i think i will pick Valencia Spread and over 2.5 goals, and also both teams to score. Valencia also play nothing to lose though.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
           ter Stegen             
            Samper
     S.Roberto -- Adriano
    Munir --------- Camara
            Sandro

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Valencia Vs Barcelona

I am going to go against everybody and bet on Valencia not to lose for this match. Barcelona have nothing to play for in this match and would use it to field youngsters. Gary Neville will use this match to prove that he is the right manager for the club. I predict a 1-1 draw for this match.

I understand your bet, because barcelona doesn't need to win (and important players will not play), but i think that Valencia will loose because they have a very important match this weekend against Espanyol, and i supose that they would reserve some players for weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I prefer to take both team to score. I believe that Valencia have the motivation to reduce aggregate even though it was very difficult.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Valencia vs Barcelona , easy money again with high odds for Barcelona's win maybe Luis Enrique just think if this match only formal match for Barcelona. win for 7-0 at february 4th maybe made Valencia's mental dropped for this match.
i don't think this match would be an easy to predict, barcelona won 7-0 in first leg mean nothing.
it could be like "training match" for barcelona because they already have a large margin , maybe draw or even barcelona lost? i prefer make a bet on over/under goals, under 2.5 goals .
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Spain Copa Del Rey tonight
Valencia  VS  FC Barcelona this match can be said to be a match for Valencia Because they need a big win to pursue conceded last week
Valencia need at least 7 more goals to get rid of Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey.
Instead the Barcelona players will certainly play relaxed the possibility of playing with the second tier because it is in a secure position after a 7-0 win last week so carefully placing bets better look at the running game a few minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Valencia Vs Barcelona

I am going to go against everybody and bet on Valencia not to lose for this match. Barcelona have nothing to play for in this match and would use it to field youngsters. Gary Neville will use this match to prove that he is the right manager for the club. I predict a 1-1 draw for this match.
Valencia without any chance and play awful lately.so I remain convinced that barcelona can still win. but I prefer over 2.5 goals or both teams to score
don't count on that because they already in the finals and Gary Neville is desperate to turn things around and come back with atleast a moral win
Activity: 448
Valencia - Barcelona - over 2.5 goals
This is just a formality game so I expect a lot of goals from both teams. Over 2.5 goals is the best choice for this game. You can expect another Barcelona win but we don't know squads yet. Maybe they play with their young talents. Either way I think we see a bunch of goals again.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Valencia without any chance and play awful lately.so I remain convinced that barcelona can still win. but I prefer over 2.5 goals or both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Most of barca player will not play this game so think on this will be maybe win for Valencia and both team to score as safe bet

if its true. means the odds are pretty big for barcelona is a trap Cheesy

but it looks like barcelona will play second-tier players, because they are already very safe with a win 7-0 in the first leg.

Then i think this match is safe to bet for both team to score , as everyone is telling that main players will be rested and valencia is playing in home ground. so this bet is much more safe.

I agree with you, although barcelona plays second-tier players, but they also have good quality.
so I also believe that both teams can score goals
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Most of barca player will not play this game so think on this will be maybe win for Valencia and both team to score as safe bet

but it looks like barcelona will play second-tier players, because they are already very safe with a win 7-0 in the first leg.

Then i think this match is safe to bet for both team to score , as everyone is telling that main players will be rested and valencia is playing in home ground. so this bet is much more safe.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Since Valencia has to score and attack...Barca will get enough chances/space to counter-attack and score some goals. Even with their worst lineup.

* I hope *
i think valencia won't try hard to win the game they just need to show a positive playing style and i don't think it will have more then 3 goals in the match
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Valencia - Barsa, in first match Barsa destroyed Valencia, in this match Valencia need to get their honor back and i think Barsa will rest most important players, so i would say Valencia win or if you are not sure you could play two signs 1X.

Both of this team need pride for sure, valencia need to win this game because they were crushed at the first leg but barcelona is not the type that will surrender easily even if they have won the game already so this match could be very unpredictable depending on how valencia's strategy as they will surely lose again if they play as bad as the first leg
Activity: 315
Since Valencia has to score and attack...Barca will get enough chances/space to counter-attack and score some goals. Even with their worst lineup.

* I hope *
Jump to: