Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 623. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Unbelievable Celta Vigo performance, these games are simply unpredictable. I will not bet on Copa del Rey, it's over now.
Yesterday I lost once more for one game only and the pissed me off.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Las Palmas vs Valencia double chance home or draw @1.53.I am convinced of Las Palmas will win but for taking an extra preventive measure I went for double chance.I don't see why Valencia should win that easily.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Las Palmas vs Valencia over 2.5 goals seems good with attractive odds and i think this match will go up to 4 goals because Las Palmas playing on home ground.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Hello guys my predictions for Copa Del Rey matches today are Mirandes - Sevilla and Las Palmas - Valencia . Just straight winners today and no betting on goals. Good luck everyone.

Sevilla to win and Valencia to win hmmmnn that pick too mainstream, I want make a bet on sevilla clean sheet both teams not to score and Valencia -1.5 I know last match Valencia lost against las Palma's and I think it makes Valencia will work very hard I hope the result Valencia win with 2 goals margin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Las Palmas vs Valencia both teams to score @1.75 is something than nothing.I call this safer mode while your bet has still good chances to get profit.I am not feeling satisfaction for first match as it looks more reliable to place on.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hello guys my predictions for Copa Del Rey matches today are Mirandes - Sevilla and Las Palmas - Valencia . Just straight winners today and no betting on goals. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Las Palmas vs Valencia it looking both teams to score will be nice there, i think both teams have equal chance with same strength but Las Palmas can win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Mirandes vs Sevilla it is good with money line for Sevilla @1.72 even it is away.It has more chances and is in better position than Mirandes.I picked this without thinking much as this is right candidate to place on today.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
all game ended with over 2.5, unpredictable. I think Athletico madrid will keep key players for the preparatory meeting barca. my predictions turned out wrong.

I was just surprised by the results Atletico Madrid. I chose under 2.5 goals and Atletico Madrid ML. too bad Sad

me too bro, I even chose under 3.5 for that match. for example small parlay bet:
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1DnXqhPeZAZTTpu5pfhy5FMhQdWTN9iEWm Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008
Sevilla is looking attractive for tonight match against Mirandes, Sevilla is more experienced side so that it will beat Mirandes although it is away but i am pretty sure about match result it will come out into favor of Sevilla.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Celta Vigo they are not one of top teams , sevilla and Valencia they are. Just because celta Vigo beat atletico Madrid 2-3 at away and on top 5 spanish league doesn't mean they are really top team. Celta Vigo just currently on fire and showing a good consistent performance it's makes their spirit pushed.

Celta vigo is indeed a top team. They beat barcelona as well in this season so you cant really say that they are not a top team, there arent that many teams that could beat barcelona not especially when they already sign suarez from liverpoll. You should atleast give some credit for celta vigo because atletico madrid is not easy to be beaten as well
Lol how do you interpret that "top team" ? I interpreted top team as a team who won many trophies and have a good record in the past . so I didn't call celta Vigo as a "top team" because they never won la liga nor copa del rey .i very much give an applause to celta Vigo and prefer call them as "giant killers" not as a "top team".
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Celta Vigo they are not one of top teams , sevilla and Valencia they are. Just because celta Vigo beat atletico Madrid 2-3 at away and on top 5 spanish league doesn't mean they are really top team. Celta Vigo just currently on fire and showing a good consistent performance it's makes their spirit pushed.

Celta vigo is indeed a top team. They beat barcelona as well in this season so you cant really say that they are not a top team, there arent that many teams that could beat barcelona not especially when they already sign suarez from liverpoll. You should atleast give some credit for celta vigo because atletico madrid is not easy to be beaten as well
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Barcelona will win both La Liga and Spanish Cup, Copa del Rey. Their squad is unbelievable. No other team in Spain can compete with their crazy squad. Besides the best First eleven they have world class substitutes. I think this season they sweep all trophies again.
it will not happen, remember in football anything can happen, including things miracle
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Great comeback by barcelona on the 2nd half 3 goals. but i'm surprise Atletico madrid lose versus celta vigo, that's make atletico madrid not qualify to the next round copa del rey.

Celta Vigo is one of the top teams and since they have no chance to win the Liga it is not a surprise they would give everything in this match and maybe win.

Great game and if Celta play like this maybe they will go to finals for sure. What u people think about games tonight?
Mirandes   -  Sevilla      
Las Palmas   -  Valencia

I think Sevilla will win easily, but for Valencia I`m not sure at all. Maybe to try something on golas like 2-3?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Barcelona will win both La Liga and Spanish Cup, Copa del Rey. Their squad is unbelievable. No other team in Spain can compete with their crazy squad. Besides the best First eleven they have world class substitutes. I think this season they sweep all trophies again.

Their main squad is unbelievable but not their reserve team. If any of their main squad player got an injury then they wont be able to compete in the league again. If any 2 out of 3 of their striker got injury then you can expect them to lose the game as they have no reserve player that could match those 3 main strikers
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
all game ended with over 2.5, unpredictable. I think Athletico madrid will keep key players for the preparatory meeting barca. my predictions turned out wrong.

I was just surprised by the results Atletico Madrid. I chose under 2.5 goals and Atletico Madrid ML. too bad Sad
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Activity: 636
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Great comeback by barcelona on the 2nd half 3 goals. but i'm surprise Atletico madrid lose versus celta vigo, that's make atletico madrid not qualify to the next round copa del rey.

Celta Vigo is one of the top teams and since they have no chance to win the Liga it is not a surprise they would give everything in this match and maybe win.

Great game and if Celta play like this maybe they will go to finals for sure. What u people think about games tonight?
Mirandes   -  Sevilla      
Las Palmas   -  Valencia

I think Sevilla will win easily, but for Valencia I`m not sure at all. Maybe to try something on golas like 2-3?
legendary
Activity: 1073

Jump to: