Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 622. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Hello guys my predictions for Copa Del Rey matches today are Mirandes - Sevilla and Las Palmas - Valencia . Just straight winners today and no betting on goals. Good luck everyone.
Valencia highly doubtful. but I will try your prediction to take Sevilla and Valencia a sizeable odds.

This first match may be with both team to score or under 2.5 goals socond is ok

very interesting to take Draw on the game Las Palmas vs Valencia or yeah under 2.5 goals I agree.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Hello guys my predictions for Copa Del Rey matches today are Mirandes - Sevilla and Las Palmas - Valencia . Just straight winners today and no betting on goals. Good luck everyone.
Valencia highly doubtful. but I will try your prediction to take Sevilla and Valencia a sizeable odds.

This first match may be with both team to score or under 2.5 goals socond is ok
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Las Palmas vs Valencia DRAW, I guess the result would be 1-1 as the first leg.
Mirandes vs Sevilla, Sevilla Win
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Is the last time i bet to atletico Madrid, in liga, every time i bet to over 2,5 win every time for 1 gol, yesterday i have bet under 1,5, and lose for 2-3.
For my lucky, i have bet the doubler to barca win + over 3,5 and have recupered all my money, but the spanish cup is more hard to predict for gol
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Las Palmas vs Valencia both teams to score will be nice for this match because Las Palmas playing so nice and scoring a lot goals and on home ground it will be much easy for it to make score against Valencia.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
my predictions for copa del rey matches today

Mirandes vs Sevilla, over 1.5 goals
Las Palmas vs Valencia, both teams to score

I agree with your prediction. Las Palmas vs Valencia I guess it would be like the first leg of the both teams will score goals.

Mirandes vs Sevilla over 1.5 goals or Sevilla win it also good pick.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Las Palmas vs Valencia it looks like current odds on Valencia represent very good value. Visitors are clearly the more motivated team and they have good situation with the squad, on the contrary to Las Palmas who need to rotate and cope without a couple of important footballers.
Valencia @ 2.20
legendary
Activity: 980
my predictions for copa del rey matches today

Mirandes vs Sevilla, over 1.5 goals
Las Palmas vs Valencia, both teams to score
Activity: 714
Las Palmas vs Valencia each match is different and need fresh and new strategy to win.I am not sure about any of these as clear winner.There is something about what I am more than sure to win and that is both teams to score yes @1.78.
Activity: 728
I have my bet on Las Palmas against Valencia direct on money line @2.96.Valencia should not be able to defeat Las Palmas on its home ground.Las Palmas was slightly better than Valencia in past few matches in over all performance. 
Activity: 490
Las Palmas vs Valencia
Mirandes vs Sevilla

I think Sevilla will win easily, whereas I doubt with Valencia. but I prefer to take both team to score.
valencia played very poorly against las palmas at home in previous match. I think valencia will be eliminated in the copa delrey.
and for sevilla I think they will play defense,
Activity: 700
Mirandes vs Sevilla Sevilla this time is going to win on the home ground of Mirandes.This will be second consecutive victory against it.The odd offered for Sevilla is worth to try @1.70.This is interesting for me to avail this.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Las Palmas vs Valencia
Mirandes vs Sevilla

I think Sevilla will win easily, whereas I doubt with Valencia. but I prefer to take both team to score.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Unbelievable Celta Vigo performance, these games are simply unpredictable. I will not bet on Copa del Rey, it's over now.
Yesterday I lost once more for one game only and the pissed me off.

yes, nice match, atl madrid will beat barca to revenge this weekend, i bet on 1X2 on atl madrid
Activity: 532
Today, My a parlay for Copa Del Rey:
Las Palmas vs Valencia: Bet over 1.5 goals
Mirandes vs Sevilla: bet over 1.5 Goals
And single bet on Sevilla will win.

Nice Parlay. This looks like will win. usually in the second leg is always a lot of goals, because the game is crucial.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Today, My a parlay for Copa Del Rey:
Las Palmas vs Valencia: Bet over 1.5 goals
Mirandes vs Sevilla: bet over 1.5 Goals
And single bet on Sevilla will win.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mirandes vs Sevilla
I think that an interesting match with a couple of goals can be expected. Mirandes are an attacking side and they need to look for goals in this encounter. Sevilla are seen as favourites, but the Andalusian outfit most often disappoint on the road. In my opinion there can be no more then two goal in the game.

Mirandes vs Sevilla

Pick: inder 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
i didnt expect that athletic will lose but barca done its time scoring as usual 3 or more goals on match i change my pick on them in last moment from over 2.5 to over 3.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

I don`t know about Valencia man, new couch if i recall good have 0 wins in champ. Maybe it is better to play on GG.
Jump to: