Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 628. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I don't think position of teams on ranking chart has some importance.These both teams Levante and Las Palmas will do their best to win.I expect to see an interesting match with rain of goals.I am going for over 2.5 goals for this match.
Activity: 700
I also think same usually team from bottom don't put serious effort to win by big margin.They play just to play so to keep hope to see many goals is useless.But still we will have good match to watch where both teams to score is good choice.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Over 2.5 goals is very risky For this match Levante vs Las Palmas, because the last matches score is 0-0
I have My bet on both teams to score and Draw no bet to (anticipate)

Yes I think so bet chance to win a bet on both teams to score the teams opened the attack and each scored
they play without pressure because the strength of a balanced team
Activity: 1190
I hold levante will win the game by a margin above 2 goal. I sure would celebrate a goal against Levante las palmas.
the fight between the bottom side, nothing too exciting. likely to be little goals, I prefer to bet under 2,5 goals for  Levante vs Las Palmas
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I hold levante will win the game by a margin above 2 goal. I sure would celebrate a goal against Levante las palmas.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Over 2.5 goals is very risky For this match Levante vs Las Palmas, because the last matches score is 0-0
I have My bet on both teams to score and Draw no bet to (anticipate)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Levante - Las Palmas will take risk on over 2.5 goals.Though it looks to be a risky bet but I am good with it.When odds are good @2.34 why not to go for it.The chances are to see over 3 goals in this match for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I have my bet on both teams to score yes @1.97.Levante is facing Las Palmas at home but still is not sure who will win.There will be couple of goals in this match.I see this option more better and safer than any other available today.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Another time i have lost all my parlay for Atletico Madrid. How is possible is first in liga, with same point of Barcelona, and have scored only 30 gol in 21 match? Every day i bet over 1,5-2,5 and lose
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I bet more than 2 goals for Levante. Las Palmas is a new team in the Spanish league and Levante are already experienced in the Spanish league
Activity: 686
Levante vs Las Palmas under 2.5 goals would be nice and i think this is most possible result of this match surely this match will be low scoring more likely will be scored just 1 goal there.
Activity: 714
Levante vs Las Palmas Levante is better than Las Palmas when it is playing at home.I would like to choose moneyline @2.24 Levante just becasue it will use home ground in its favor.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

Zidane is not a god that could make real madrid always win in the league but they are now much better compared to when benitez was still coaching the team. They need some time to change their habit of getting draw in a away team for sure, everytime they play as an away team they always ended up dissapointed

lol. I'm not said Zidane is a god and don't expect Real madrid always win. just a litte dissapointed Real madrid not win in this match. Yap! you are right, everytime they play as an away games real madrid did not win.

They shouldn't win every game but against Betis I feel like they should have gotten the win and needed the points to close the gap in rankings.

Liking a draw today with Levante/Las Palmas. I would also play Levante +0.5
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Levante - Las palmas Both teams are in the relegation zone and I think they will both score today so my prediction is over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. Good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Zidane is not a god that could make real madrid always win in the league but they are now much better compared to when benitez was still coaching the team. They need some time to change their habit of getting draw in a away team for sure, everytime they play as an away team they always ended up dissapointed

lol. I'm not said Zidane is a god and don't expect Real madrid always win. just a litte dissapointed Real madrid not win in this match. Yap! you are right, everytime they play as an away games real madrid did not win.

You dont but you are hoping that they win the game because zidane is the coach for the team. This draw has nothing to be bla,ed aince they were great lastnight however real betis goalkeeper has been superb as well since he denied alot of goal scoring opportunity from real madrid, without him there would already be alot of goals
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
madrid less fortune, goalkeeper of betis played very well.
I think a lot of people who lose in this match lol

Lol yeah, including me. My bets on real madrid and over 3 goals are lose. This week is a bad week. 3 big teams are bad this week.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Two consecutive wins are victory after zidane came to this team. I have bet over 2.5 goals for this match and expected a surprise in this match for real madrid, but the result of the match is 1-1  Angry

Many games are not in line with expectations including Real Madrid, Atl Madrid and other big teams  Sad damn it all wager lost
absolutely the worst day
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Two consecutive wins are victory after zidane came to this team. I have bet over 2.5 goals for this match and expected a surprise in this match for real madrid, but the result of the match is 1-1  Angry

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Jump to: