Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 636. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I think Sporting Gijon would struggle to get a point. my pick under 2.5 goals or it will be 1-1. it seems X2 safer.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Real Sociedad +0 seems like a very decent pick today, The general team performance in the current time compared to average~poor Sporting de Gijon performance and Sociedd win in the first half of the season is encouraging too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sporting Gijon vs Real Sociedad In my opinion In my opinion Real Sociedad are favourites of this encounter. Real Sociedad seem to be playing more quality football nowadays and the Basque outfit should be able to get at least one point in this match.
my pick will be Real Sociedad Draw No Bet
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
Celta Atletico so disappointing yesterday. I supposed over 1,5 goals could be a good bet but the game ended in a scoreless draw.

For tonight

Sevilla vs Mirandes  Sevilla wins HT @ 1.6
Valencia vs Las Palmas  Valencia @ 1.57

I believe this should be an easy win for Sevilla and Valencia, I hope there are not surprises from one of these matches.

Come on Valencia!  Angry Angry Angry
The game resulted in a draw which made my parlay useless. I got Sevilla HT result but I could not believe to miss Valencia, it seemed such an easy game.
There are no easy games as usual  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
One fixture tonight in Primera

Gijon - Real Sociedad both team to score will be my pick, but i would like to Gijon won they will go upper in table i will be out from danger zone for now
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Real Sociedad vs Sporting Gijon ended as 0-0 at the beginning of the season. This time with Sporting Gijon playing at home, I think they can get a win or a draw. Sporting Gijon +0.5 @ 1.589
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
like I said.
The Spanish league's only two teams in charge of Barcelona and Real Madrid
Barcelona certainly would be very easy to win every game, because they are inhabited by the world's top players

There are atletico and sevilla as well although both of this two teams cant be compared with real madrid and barcelona but they have atleast give some challenge to this two teams from getting the league title. Barcelona is no better than real madrid since zidane take over, it will be an interesting match for the next el classico
This is also a challenge for Zidane, how he was concocting his team in order to win el-Classico that will come
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
This is CUP so that they will struggle to win and advanced to the next round.

Sevilla -1.5
Valencia ML

sure both will win Smiley

I was hesitant to pick Valencia ML and proven Valencia has destroyed my parlay. Bad, ought not be made an own goal.

Winning and losing it plain let's try again still many matches schedule  Cheesy Sporting Gijon  VS  Real Sociedad Looks like this match is also under 2.5 goals
both teams are equally poor scoring my prediction score will be 0-0 or 1-1
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
We have Sporting Gijon vs Real Sociedad in the La Liga today. Sporting Gijon has lost 5 La Liga game in a row, so I think they will likely lose again and will bet on Real Sociedad +0 @ 1.78.
I don't think your picks is safe but i think gijon didn't want to lose again and they want to win in this match, but i have pick over 1.5 goals is more safe.

The probelm is that sporting gijon probably has lost alot of confident in playing even as the home team especially after 5 loss in a row and also real sociedad is abit on advatage here. Both team need 3 points but this match surely goes to real sociedad even if they only put a small effort on it
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
We have Sporting Gijon vs Real Sociedad in the La Liga today. Sporting Gijon has lost 5 La Liga game in a row, so I think they will likely lose again and will bet on Real Sociedad +0 @ 1.78.
I don't think your picks is safe but i think gijon didn't want to lose again and they want to win in this match, but i have pick over 1.5 goals is more safe.
these matches a bit difficult to be prediction and i do agree with you although odds not so huge but pick for 1.5 goals is pretty safe
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
This is CUP so that they will struggle to win and advanced to the next round.

Sevilla -1.5
Valencia ML

sure both will win Smiley

I was hesitant to pick Valencia ML and proven Valencia has destroyed my parlay. Bad, ought not be made an own goal.
Activity: 406
Other than the last match against Atletico Madrid, Las Palmas has scored in many of their recent games. So I also think they can score and will bet on Both Teams To Score @ 1.90.

Valencia 1 - 1 Las Palmas, which is a good enough result for my BTTS bet to win. I am glad that I did not bet on Valencia ML yesterday.  Grin

Same here, my bet both teams to score on Valencia match won. and my bet on Sevilla -1 is won too. but my over 2.5 goals not win, but it's okay. i'm still profit.
legendary
Activity: 896
Other than the last match against Atletico Madrid, Las Palmas has scored in many of their recent games. So I also think they can score and will bet on Both Teams To Score @ 1.90.

Valencia 1 - 1 Las Palmas, which is a good enough result for my BTTS bet to win. I am glad that I did not bet on Valencia ML yesterday.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Barcelona unstoppable this year

Not quite. At this moment they are in second place, 2 points behind Atletico de Madri. They can be stopped, even for small teams like Espanyol
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
for the time being yes they are but they still facing some competition on La Liga title from Real madrid and not to forget Atletico madrid because they also can win the title like what hapened in 2013/2014 season
Gijon vs Real Sociedad
this will be a great test for both sides. Gijon are very weak team. However, However are not much better. They are a slight favorite here. However, I do not see on what basis they are dominant here. In any case, I expect a tough match. Also, I expect a slight advantage to the Gijon. Maybe this is their last chance to make a positive result.
so my bet will be Gijon +0.5
Gary Neville will get sacked at Valencia coach in the summer, this guy was a good player for Manchester but he sucks as a coach. He should return to his Sky job as an anchor.

Yes, unfortunately, Gary Neville will be an addition to the very sad list of great footballers who simply couldn't make the step as a manager. Just think about it, great players such as Ruud Gullit, Hristo Stoichkov, Paul Ince, Tony Adams and i could find examples all day long. Honestly, I do miss him and Jamie Carragher 'analyzing' and having those small 'fights' together on Sky!
i think he still has time because he didn't make his mark yet on the tram and need more time to get rhings done right also he didn't had that bad resutls he stopped Barcelona and Real Madrid to win on him and that's something because other teams lose badly against them
Activity: 325
Jump to: