Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 638. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
My feeling Valencia match over 2.5 , and Sevilla under 2.5
Maybe my felling wrong  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
There had been many goals for Valencia home games lately but the odds for over 2.5 goals is amost evens. It seems to be a trap to me to encourage people to take over 2.5 goals. I would bet on under 2.5 goals as the contrarian bet.
legendary
Activity: 1073
I'm not sure about Sevilla, but Valencia surely will win.

So moneyline Valencia may be good. Maybe Valencia -1 too
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
This is CUP so that they will struggle to win and advanced to the next round.

Sevilla -1.5
Valencia ML

sure both will win Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Atletico Madrid has excellent defense and has a 2-0 win against Celta Vigo recently. For today, I have made a Atletico Madrid To Win To Nil bet @ 3.43. I believe its chance to occur is bigger than 30% and believe it is worth the risk. Barcelona will probably rest a few players but I think they could still win today, and so I have made another Barcelona ML bet @ 2.098.
It seems very risky bet when you say Atl.Madrid to win to Nil.I do agree Atl.Madrid is stronger and good than Celt Vigo but to beat it with Nil here I have some serious doubts about to happen this.

The "nil" part is okay, but the Atletico Madrid has failed to win. I have won the Barcelona ML bet though. With the home advantage I think Valencia should win, and so I have made a Valencia ML bet @ 1.679 today.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Celta Atletico so disappointing yesterday. I supposed over 1,5 goals could be a good bet but the game ended in a scoreless draw.

For tonight

Sevilla vs Mirandes  Sevilla wins HT @ 1.6
Valencia vs Las Palmas  Valencia @ 1.57

I believe this should be an easy win for Sevilla and Valencia, I hope there are not surprises from one of these matches.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
Celta Atletico so disappointing yesterday. I supposed over 1,5 goals could be a good bet but the game ended in a scoreless draw.

For tonight

Sevilla vs Mirandes  Sevilla wins HT @ 1.6
Valencia vs Las Palmas  Valencia @ 1.57
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Like Valencia ML @1.55 Today, Seems like a possible win with Valencia playing a decent game. Sevilla - CD Mirandes match odds are really low on the most likely score (Sevilla) so wouldn't include it in a parlay.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Not too exciting match today in the Copa del rey. My prediction for today
Event : Sevilla v Mirandes  Sevilla -1.25 @ 1.49
Event : Valencia v Las Palmas  Valencia @ 1.59
Toto Odds : 2.36

valencia has poor statistics in some previous games, this gives an advantage for you, odds are higher, I believe, valencia going to win this time

Yes I believe both these bets valencia at least able to play well at home with the support of fans

the same as my prediction, but I prefer Sevilla -1.5. I believe sevilla could win by a margin of two goals.

Actually, I also want to choose Sevilla -1.5 but I want to choose a safe bet For a single bet I'm also interested in betting Sevilla -1.5 and for parlay Sevilla -1.25   
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Valencia  VS  Las Palmas  Las Palmas +1.5 @ 1.5
in the game of La Liga both teams shared points at Valencia's ground. Las Palmas are in great form on the road. So i bet the guests in Asian handicap Las Palmas+1.5.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I am also quite hesitate to take Valencia ML, the last time I made a parlay and lost because of Valencia. they are unstable so it is quite difficult to predict.
Activity: 640
Valencia got a 1-1 draw against Las Palmas in La Liga in Nov, so I think Las Palmas could perhaps get a draw again. Las Palmas +1 @ 1.877 looks great to me.
Activity: 532

the same as my prediction, but I prefer Sevilla -1.5. I believe sevilla could win by a margin of two goals.
Activity: 518

valencia has poor statistics in some previous games, this gives an advantage for you, odds are higher, I believe, valencia going to win this time
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Activity: 784
My picks will be different by taking risk on double chance away or draw @2.28.I have some feeling that Valencia is not going to win today in spite of having advantage of home ground.More chances are to see a match with no result.
Activity: 714
Valencia vs Las Palmas Valencia to win @1.62 and also both teams to score yes @1.89 just to support each bet otherwise these both bet will strengthen each other result of which will be more profit of no loss at all.I am trying this way tonight.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Atletico Madrid has 3 wins with a clean sheet consecutively, and I think they will win and possibly a small win with clean sheet. Atletico Madrid
ML @ 2.21 and Celta de Vigo v Atlético de Madrid Home Team To Score No @ 2.35.

Lost the first bet but won the second bet, but I still got a small profit. For today, I think Valencia and Sevilla can win at home today. Parlay on Valencia ML and Sevilla ML @ 2.050.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sevilla vs Mirandes
i think Sevilla are big favorite in this match. However, they will need to decide what a priority is for them. On the other hand, visitors will be relaxed. They have an efficient attack and defense vulnerable. In any case, in this game may be conceded. However, I do not expect more than 2-3 goals.
so my pick is Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.5

Yes, i think Sevilla will win this easily. Especially this match play at sevilla home and Mirandes from lower league. I think sevilla will win at least 2 or 3 goals different.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sevilla vs Mirandes
i think Sevilla are big favorite in this match. However, they will need to decide what a priority is for them. On the other hand, visitors will be relaxed. They have an efficient attack and defense vulnerable. In any case, in this game may be conceded. However, I do not expect more than 2-3 goals.
so my pick is Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.5
Jump to: