Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 655. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
My prediction and betting slip looks like this way Granada CF vs Valencia Valencia to win @2.5 ML and for other match Atletico Madrid v Rayo Vallecano over 2.5 goals @1.79 still good at these odds even many goals will be seen in this.

Activity: 700
Granada CF vs Valencia Well I will try my luck by placing on both teams to score yes @1.74 it is bit difficult to go for any single team for me.There are chances to see a match with many goals but this is better choice than any other.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Copa del Rey
Atletico Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano, Atletico Madrid ML
Granada CF vs Valencia, Valencia ML

what your opinion?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Try your luck by taking risks some very risky bets certainly no one knows the final result matches but it is not wrong to try  Smiley
Celta Vigo v Cadiz  Celta Vigo ML
Villarreal v Ath Bilbao  Both teams to score
Las Palmas v Eibar  Both teams to score
Espanyol v Barcelona  Over 3.5 Goals
My correction on your prediction

Celta Vigo v Cadiz  under 2.5 goals
Villarreal v Ath Bilbao  Ath Bilbao
Las Palmas v Eibar  Both teams not to score
Espanyol v Barcelona  under 3.5 Goals

I will take all these risks.

I did not expect this big risks can win. whether you bet on your prediction? it seems you win big Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Atl. Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano  Atl Madrid wanted to win but they want to invest a minimum of force. On the other hand, Rayo Vallecano do not have anything to lose. They will try to provide a strong resistance. In any case, I expect an open game with 2-3 goal
over 1.5 goals

So today still copa del rey right? Here is my prediction

Atletico Madrid vs rayo vallecano | both teams not to score , correct score 2-0
Granada vs Valencia | both teams to score 2-1 for Granada.

I doubt Valencia can win in this match, they had bad week! My brave bet Granada to win with 1 goal margin.
That's a brave bet indeed, but too risky for me. I will consider a simple both teams to score while I will try the one goal margin on the other game.
Atletico - Rayo At. Madrid wins
Granada - Valencia Both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hello guys after the great day yesterday let's continue with some more Spanish cup games shall we  Cool In the spirit of Copa del Rey my predictions are Atletico Madrid - Rayo Vallecano first half 1 goal or more and Granada - Valencia first half 1 goal or more good luck everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Atl. Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano  Atl Madrid wanted to win but they want to invest a minimum of force. On the other hand, Rayo Vallecano do not have anything to lose. They will try to provide a strong resistance. In any case, I expect an open game with 2-3 goal
over 1.5 goals

So today still copa del rey right? Here is my prediction

Atletico Madrid vs rayo vallecano | both teams not to score , correct score 2-0
Granada vs Valencia | both teams to score 2-1 for Granada.

I doubt Valencia can win in this match, they had bad week! My brave bet Granada to win with 1 goal margin.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
i think this bet is right because i have seen barcelona lineup and there is only messi and Alves as first team player and from last result i think barcelona want work hard on the game

The reason that they are alot more reserve player is that they need to save every energy that they could for the league match so there is no point in putting up all their first team player. Besides that they have the first leg score of 4-1 so their qualification to the next stage is already determined
True the game just ended with Barcelona winning 0-2 it was obvious that both teams are just wonna keep players fresh for la Liga Espagnol knew that they don't stand a chance and Barcelona just dominated the match with possession

Luis enrique is still abit afraid that barcelona will lose the game that is why he still puts messi on the team. Messi deserved to get some more rest since he keeps on playing regulalry and needs some rest to reserve his stamina for more league games. Messi alone indeed make a huge difference to the team
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Celta Vigo and Barcelona are far better teams than their opponents today Cadiz and Espanyol. My parlay bet is on Celta Vigo ML and Barcelona ML @ 1.641 today.

Both Celta Vigo and Barcelona win easily with a 2-0 score. Though the parlay odds is low, there is still some good profit from it. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
over 1.5 goals
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i think this bet is right because i have seen barcelona lineup and there is only messi and Alves as first team player and from last result i think barcelona want work hard on the game

The reason that they are alot more reserve player is that they need to save every energy that they could for the league match so there is no point in putting up all their first team player. Besides that they have the first leg score of 4-1 so their qualification to the next stage is already determined
True the game just ended with Barcelona winning 0-2 it was obvious that both teams are just wonna keep players fresh for la Liga Espagnol knew that they don't stand a chance and Barcelona just dominated the match with possession
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Activity: 140
I placed my bet on under 3.5 goals on Espanyol vs Barcelona it will be fun to bet on this match.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Real Betis has not scored a goal for quite a few games now, so I have made a bet on Away Team To Score No @ 2.18. On top of that, I have made another bet on Deportivo ML @ 1.704. Good luck guys. Smiley

Won the first bet but lost the second bet unexpectedly, but I still have a small profit from them yesterday. For today, I will bet on Las Palmas +0 @ 1.945 since they have home advantage today and they won 2-3 in the first leg. I will also bet on Espanyol +1.5 @ 1.811 since Barcelona had a big win in the first leg already and do not need to play in full force.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
my prediction forRCD Espanyol  VS  FC Barcelona
Barcelona -1.5 @ 2.10
even they just won 5 to 1 last game and they are comfortable in their situation but Espanyol's last winning the Copa del Rey is thus that from 2006 onwards.
Activity: 924
I placed my bet on under 3.5 goals on Espanyol vs Barcelona it will be fun to bet on this match.

Really at risk Messi has just won the Ballon D'or my prediction Messi will score a lot of goals to show that he deserves that trophy
the final score might be 1-3
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
For today my pick in Spanish cup
Villarreal vs Ath Bilbao  Villarreal over 2.5 goals
Espanyol vs Barcelona over 3.5 goals
Las Palmas vs Eibar both teams to score
I hope there are no surprises tonight usually confound predictions of a player given a red card

first two pick are good i will change third match for over 2.5 goals cuz i have some felling that will score goals in this match
Activity: 230
Celta Vigo and Barcelona are far better teams than their opponents today Cadiz and Espanyol. My parlay bet is on Celta Vigo ML and Barcelona ML @ 1.641 today.

yeah Celta Vigo and Barcelona will win easily, while for Villarreal vs Athletic Bilbao, quite predictable in my opinion, both are a good team and have the same power
Activity: 714
I am also feeling something good about Villarreal it looking impressive to take ML, i think it will beat Ath Bilabao as per statics Villarreal is best on home ground.
Jump to: