Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 659. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Sevilla vs Betis Sevilla has defeated Betis by 2-0 few days ago and it will again today without problem.Sevilla @1.41 moneyline is safer and secure bet so far.I think it should be an easy win for Sevilla.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Spain Copa Del Rey

Sevilla vs Real Betis
Deportivo La Coruna vs Mirandes

What do you think this easy win for Sevilla and Deportivo La Coruna?
I think Sevilla is more easy to take win against Real Betis because in previous match Sevilla easy to take win in Real betis home. Moreover Sevilla play in their home.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Spain Copa Del Rey

Sevilla vs Real Betis

Deportivo is playing at home against a team in second division, so it should be an easy win. Sevilla should win as well, but the odds is very low and I prefer to bet on Real Betis + 1.5 instead. My bets for today are: Deportivo ML @ 1.73 and Real Betis +1.5 @ 1.67.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Spain Copa Del Rey

Sevilla vs Real Betis

Activity: 840
Messi is on a whole other level. When he dribbles in space, nobody can stop him. CR7 is better in certain aspects but Messi is a better goal scorer and finisher. He deserves the award.

Madrid looking refreshed since Zidane took charge.

Ronaldo is much better than messi, the reason why he has some bad finishing will be that most of the time it is hard to get a good pass from his teammate while messi keep on getting sweet pass from his teammate and could produce a spectacular goal. The only thing that makes messi better than ronaldo is freekick, ronaldo is now very bad at it

Everyone has a different assessment you may assume Ronaldo is better as well as others deem Messi is better, but last night the fact Messi is best to get the Ballon D'or  Smiley

He is only better this season since he help barcelona to win 5 trophies in a year while ronaldo with real madrid won 0 trophy but the number of goals and chance created by was won by ronaldo since he scored more so it cant be compared only by ballon d'or. Next year could be different if ronaldo manage to get trophies with real madrid
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
There are two games today for Copa del Rey: Deportivo La Coruna vs Mirandes and Sevilla vs Real Betis. What do you think? IMO Deportivo can win today easily. Deportivo La Coruna ML @ 1.740

Deportivo La Coruna vs Mirandes: Deportivo will win.
Sevilla vs Real Betis: Sevilla is favorite, but there is the risk of draw, maybe under 2.5 or 3.5 if the odds are decent?

Good picks man: I agree with your analysis but I would need more games to make a good bet slip and I think I will add the only Ligue 1 game plus some UK championship ones.
legendary
Activity: 1073
There are two games today for Copa del Rey: Deportivo La Coruna vs Mirandes and Sevilla vs Real Betis. What do you think? IMO Deportivo can win today easily. Deportivo La Coruna ML @ 1.740

Deportivo La Coruna vs Mirandes: Deportivo will win.
Sevilla vs Real Betis: Sevilla is favorite, but there is the risk of draw, maybe under 2.5 or 3.5 if the odds are decent?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sevilla vs Real Betis
I don't expect many goals in this game. This tie was already decided in the first-leg. Both sides are set to make rotations in this match. I believe odds on goals are set wrong, but we will see.
Sevilla vs Real Betis under 3.5 goals
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Messi is on a whole other level. When he dribbles in space, nobody can stop him. CR7 is better in certain aspects but Messi is a better goal scorer and finisher. He deserves the award.

Ronaldo is much better than messi, the reason why he has some bad finishing will be that most of the time it is hard to get a good pass from his teammate while messi keep on getting sweet pass from his teammate and could produce a spectacular goal. The only thing that makes messi better than ronaldo is freekick, ronaldo is now very bad at it

when playing is in order i agree on this
but this is for whole year and messi was injured and i dont think it was taken to option in voting
personally i dont like neither of them
back to fighting on who is better both players are very good but lionelle won trophies this year and CR7 didn't and that what it made difference for this year
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

That should be an easy win for Deportivo La Coruna and I would say that Sevilla is going to win against Real Betis but please remember this is El Derbi sevillano  Wink
When two teams from the same area play against each other it's always difficult to predict the score
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

when playing is in order i agree on this
but this is for whole year and messi was injured and i dont think it was taken to option in voting
personally i dont like neither of them
legendary
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1050
Messi wins Ballon D'or again then. I wanted Neymar to win it, he was amazing in 2015. I guess he'll win it at some stage though because he's still about 22 or 23. Messi is a lot older.

He is inhuman, he do everything that human never did before, who have won ballond'or 3 times in a row ? Only messi yeaaa 2010 to 2012 .
And who ever nominated ballon d'or every years? Yeaaaa messi only! He is inhuman!
He is sick with his skills looks like never old! Messi deserve get the ballon d'or truly. Congrats! Wish he move to other team soon Cheesy
Activity: 868

Everyone has a different assessment you may assume Ronaldo is better as well as others deem Messi is better, but last night the fact Messi is best to get the Ballon D'or  Smiley
Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 1162
Well Messi may have won the Ballon d'Or , but there is a whole new galaxy Cosmos Redshift 7 named after Cristiano Ronaldo who is also popularly known as CR7 Cool

Messi would have dominate all the award and title in the football eorld if there isnt any christiano ronaldo and that will be very boring but thanks to ronaldo, we can see a good fight  between two of the best football player in this century

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Well Messi may have won the Ballon d'Or , but there is a whole new galaxy Cosmos Redshift 7 named after Cristiano Ronaldo who is also popularly known as CR7 Cool

Messi would have dominate all the award and title in the football eorld if there isnt any christiano ronaldo and that will be very boring but thanks to ronaldo, we can see a good fight  between two of the best football player in this century
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I agree with you. I think the best candidate to get ballon d'Or is Messi, Christiano Ronaldo and Neymar. But i think Messi and Christiano Ronaldo have the high chance to win.

Kaka is the last player in 2008 that received ballon d'or before the era of ronaldo and messi began. After that no other player has receive this award yet besides both of them so if neymar could get this award then atleast the era of messi and ronaldo will be over and changed into the new era of neymar
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'd guess that messi will win Ballon d'Or, messi performance during 2015 is better than ronaldo. I admit that, although I was disappointed Ronaldo can not win Ballon d'Or.
What about Neymar? Neymar have good performance during play in Barcelona. I think Neymar and Messi will be the best candidate now to get Ballon d'Or

I agree with you. I think the best candidate to get ballon d'Or is Messi, Christiano Ronaldo and Neymar. But i think Messi and Christiano Ronaldo have the high chance to win.
Jump to: