Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 674. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Spanish Copa Del Rey and my predictions
Mirandes  VS  Deportivo La Coruna under 2.5 goals
Valencia  VS  Granada CF Valencia win
Real Betis  VS  Sevilla  Under 3.5 goals
FC Barcelona  VS  RCD Espanyol Barcelona (HT) win

Total odds Odds : 4.55 bet amonut 0.0029 BTC

I strongly agree with your thoughts. I think barcelona and valencia will win the game by a margin of more than 2 goals. they will feast on goal. I believe especially against La Liga potential champions (the king of barcelona).  Cool

nice odds, Valencia, Sevilla and FC Barcelona I also believe they will win. I pick Deportivo La Coruna +0 its good Smiley
Activity: 546
Zidane played his last game for Real in 2006, that's stupid logic to say the game changed since Rafa left Valencia.

No doubt the game has changed but what makes Zidane more qualified to be Real manager? Great player but manager?
honestly i don't think he will be successfull for Real but he would be a good replacement as an Intermmanager untill next year comes in and they get mourinho back and by saying Zidane knows the players more then benitez because he was there in real madrid atleast from 2013

Zidane managed real madrid B team previously and results weren't anything impressive.  There is a huge difference between being a great player and great manager hardly even happens.
Activity: 658
Luckily won my bet on Ath. Bilbao vs Villarreal for over 2.5 goals because Ath. Bilbao was superb into second and that is huge victory for it on home ground.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

I strongly agree with your thoughts. I think barcelona and valencia will win the game by a margin of more than 2 goals. they will feast on goal. I believe especially against La Liga potential champions (the king of barcelona).  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

I think it is quite risky take Barcelona HT win, do you know the previous match when they meet and Barcelona held to a draw by Espanyol.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1162
Villarreal is dominating the first half.I think there are some serious troubles for Atheletico Bilbao is second half the match.It is impressive game played by Villarreal in first half.

Great value with Villarreal. Almost four to one odds. The cup matches are tough to cap. Team motivations aren't always clear. There tend to be a lot of upsets.

That being said, most likely going to play Betis W/D
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
Some good games incoming:

Atletico BIlbao vs Villareal
Valencia vs Granada
Betis vs Sevilla
Barcelona vs Espanyol
Rayo vs Atletico Madrid (first game with the new coach?)

what are your thoughts?

first and last last match on the list will be interesting to watch and to see ending score
rest are more less expected for home team to win

Even Betis vs Sevilla? ML for Betis is around 4
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Villarreal is dominating the first half.I think there are some serious troubles for Atheletico Bilbao is second half the match.It is impressive game played by Villarreal in first half.
Activity: 728
I'll bet only on these games today to avoid too much risk: I have too many bets for today already.  Grin

ATHLETIC BILBAO – LAS PALMAS over 3,5 goals
DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA – VILLARREAL Draw or away
VALENCIA – REAL MADRID Both teams to score
You have mixed all matches and I wonder where did you get this schedule for today's matches.In fact Atl Bilbao is playing against Villarreal whereas Mirandes vs Dep. La Coruna and so on.I think you need to recheck your betting slip.
Activity: 700
Villarreal has good start with  1 goal so far.I am going to take risk on over 2.5 goals @1.81.Odds for other options are very low and looks like we will see many goals in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
I'll bet only on these games today to avoid too much risk: I have too many bets for today already.  Grin

ATHLETIC BILBAO – LAS PALMAS over 3,5 goals
DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA – VILLARREAL Draw or away
VALENCIA – REAL MADRID Both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Valencia vs Granada
Betis vs Sevilla
Barcelona vs Espanyol

what are your thoughts?

first and last last match on the list will be interesting to watch and to see ending score
rest are more less expected for home team to win
Activity: 640
Deportivo La Coruna is going to face a team in the second division and should be able to beat them easily. To be a bit conservative, I have made a bet on Deportivo +0 @ 1.99
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Valencia vs Granada
Betis vs Sevilla
Barcelona vs Espanyol

what are your thoughts?

Valencia had a nice performance 2 days ago against Real Madrid. I don't think they will have much difficulty winning Granada. Villarreal has won a few games in a row, and I think they can get a win or a draw today. My bets: Valencia ML@ 1.618 and Villarreal +0.5 @ 1.945

yes if Valencia can draw against Real Madrid, I believe they can win at this game and they seem fairly confident.
Atletico BIlbao vs Villareal i will take both team to score Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Valencia vs Granada
Betis vs Sevilla
Barcelona vs Espanyol

what are your thoughts?

Valencia had a nice performance 2 days ago against Real Madrid. I don't think they will have much difficulty winning Granada. Villarreal has won a few games in a row, and I think they can get a win or a draw today. My bets: Valencia ML@ 1.618 and Villarreal +0.5 @ 1.945
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074

Valencia vs Granada
Betis vs Sevilla
Barcelona vs Espanyol

what are your thoughts?

legendary
Activity: 1162
zidane became coach of madrid there are some players who are sad because rafa fired, for example gareth bale, he was surprised when rafa was fired
how odds for gareth bale out of madrid ? i want bet Cheesy
I would hazard premises docked

He was sad but players like Isco were energized! Benitez style has always been boring. It is exciting to see what Zidane can do in his short time there. I am biased though as I am a huge Zidane fan  Grin

Can't wait for their next match
Activity: 490
zidane became coach of madrid there are some players who are sad because rafa fired, for example gareth bale, he was surprised when rafa was fired
how odds for gareth bale out of madrid ? i want bet Cheesy
I would hazard premises docked
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
The problem of Real Madrid aren't the managers, its its president. When there is a problem, he changes the manager, Madrid had a lot of managers in the last 10 years.

As real madrid fans I have no problem with this actually since it is for the better good of the team however benitez needs to be sacked faster and the only thing I regret is that he decided to hire benitez as their coach when ancelotti is just better than benitez. It is like decided to throw away gold for some other type of metal , thats a stupid move

I'm agree with you that benitez wasn't doing a good work, and need to be sacked. But i remember that Florentino sacked one of the best managers that Madrid had, i never understood why he kicked Del Bosque, that was doing a very good work.

Benitez got another pride as well which that is to win over barcelona, that means he needs to keep on winning over el classico . That is also the reason why ancelotti was sacked because he lost two el classico to barcelona and worst is that he cant give any trophy to madrid over the past year
Jump to: