Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 684. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
What I believe Barcelona will make at least 1 goal just before the finish of this match in last minutes.That goal will be decisive and winning for Barcelona.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Today it doesn't seem that Barcelona is playing to win.There were lot of expectations to see many goals in this match but all credit goes to Espanyol which is fighting and giving tough time to Barcelona and still 0-0.Now it seems match has more chances to end at draw.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

i prefer make a bet on handicap +1 levante , my prediction this match will end draw.
barcelona can not score until now '40 , so they will not score more than 2 goals i think, under 2.5 goals seems nice.

Barcelona usually change their strategy after the second half and Im expecting more aggresive play from them if they want to get 3 points. The first match is dominated by barcelona but they cant get into the box because espanyol is playing with an all out defence right now
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Atletico Madrid vs Levante : Atletico -1
Espanyol vs Barcelona: Barcelona -1

i prefer make a bet on handicap +1 levante , my prediction this match will end draw.
barcelona can not score until now '40 , so they will not score more than 2 goals i think, under 2.5 goals seems nice.
Activity: 1190
Atletico Madrid vs Levante : Atletico -1
Espanyol vs Barcelona: Barcelona -1
Activity: 490
Malaga vs Celta Vigo

match mid-table team, I think it would be quite difficult and tedious, I would choose to bet under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1470
Atletico Madrid - Levante : European handicap -1 Atletico Madrid , 1.71
Espanyol - Barcelona: over 2,5 goals 1.35

i think Atletico Madrid easy win. 2- 0

I have the same bet on Espanyol - Barcelona match, and i thing that Atletico Madrid Levante match is an easy win for Atletico, betting with -1 its safe for this match.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Match Espanyol - Barcelona: over 2.5 goals 1:35 low odds you are not interested in betting on the first round barcelona win ?
odds 1.49 I think it is not bad and also great opportunities for Atl Madrid I agree with you they won 2-0

Barcelona usually score average of 3 goals everytime they play so the odds for over 2.5 goals is easy to get therefore they are giving low odds for that however this time barcelona will play as away team so they probably score less goal then usual, taking under 2.5 goals for better odds is much better at this bet
Activity: 490

I think your predictions will win, good pick to -1 in atletico. atletico play in home, and his opponent is the bottom team, I think they would win by a margin more than 1 goal
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Match Espanyol - Barcelona: over 2.5 goals 1:35 low odds you are not interested in betting on the first round barcelona win ?
odds 1.49 I think it is not bad and also great opportunities for Atl Madrid I agree with you they won 2-0
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

Activity: 728
Today match Espanyol vs Barcelona, i expect that Barcelona would win, but odds for this are low. I bet over 2,5 goals on this match. Espanyol normally plays well against Barcelona, and could score one goal, and Barcelona has Neymar, Messi and Suarez that could score. I think that over 2,5 its a safe bet.
It absolutely seems safer and good betting to place over 2.5 goals with so many stars players again we are going to see a match full of goals.This is my choice as well today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
For today, I am going to make a parlay for Barcelona -1.5 and Atletico Madrid ML @ 1.854, and to make another straight bet for Celta Vigo +0.5 @ 1.700.

I'm also have bet same like you. Barcelona -1.5 and Atletico Madrid -1.5. and i make big parlay around 8-10 matches combine with premier league.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
For today, I am going to make a parlay for Barcelona -1.5 and Atletico Madrid ML @ 1.854, and to make another straight bet for Celta Vigo +0.5 @ 1.700.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Today match Espanyol vs Barcelona, i expect that Barcelona would win, but odds for this are low. I bet over 2,5 goals on this match. Espanyol normally plays well against Barcelona, and could score one goal, and Barcelona has Neymar, Messi and Suarez that could score. I think that over 2,5 its a safe bet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
today 1 one match i playing.
Espanyol - Barcelona   ....> European handicap -2 Barcelona @ 2.22 odds

these is a good bet i think Barcelona can manage to win with three goal difference Espanyol can't match the striking force of the MSN

sounds good Smiley but very risky. i played European handicap -1 for Barcelona. @1,51 odds is very very nice for Barcelona.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

these is a good bet i think Barcelona can manage to win with three goal difference Espanyol can't match the striking force of the MSN
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Activity: 714
Espanyol v Barcelona first half goal over 1.5 goals @1.78,Both teams to Score? yes @2.02 and Corners Over/Under 10.5 under @1.59 these are my choices and placed my bet on this.If 2 out of 3 are winning then too I will remain with some profit in the end.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
My bets: Atletico Madrid vs Levante , Atletico Madrid win
              Malaga vs Celta             , both teams score

good luck
Jump to: