Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 686. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Atletico Madrid is really strong team and it will win its match easily against Levante it is weak and not playing good into this event, over 2.5 goals @1.99 very attractive to me for betting.

They could be dissapointed team as well. Last match almost end with a draw if they hadnt score at the last two minutes, they could be lucky or they are really gòod at last match but it will not happen twice in a row
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Event : Atletico Madrid v Levante Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.82
Event : Malaga v Celta Vigo  Both teams to Score? yes @1.91
Event : Espanyol v Barcelona  Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.39

Interestingly enough with least risk maybe there will be changes to barcelona

totally i agree with you but for altetica madrid vs levante i think it's gonna over 2.5 goals. for both matches malaga vs vigo and espanyol v barcelona i agree and aditional bet over 3.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Event : Atletico Madrid v Levante Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.82
Event : Malaga v Celta Vigo  Both teams to Score? yes @1.91
Event : Espanyol v Barcelona  Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.39

Interestingly enough with least risk maybe there will be changes to barcelona
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
My prediction for today
RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona  win Barcelona
Atletico Madrid - Levante  win Atl Madrid
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Atletico Madrid HT @1.59 really amazing to place bet i just place my bet on there i am quite sure about Atletico Madrid it will beat Levante in both halves easily.
Activity: 686
My bets for today are Celta Vigo +0.5 @ 1.705 and Atletico Madrid -1.5 @ 1.737 and Espanyol vs Barcelona under 3.5 @ 1.818.

That is looking nice to place parlay bet on this i am thinking these will work to make some profit by betting there actually Celta Vigo vs Malaga will be ended as draw.
legendary
Activity: 896
My bets for today are Celta Vigo +0.5 @ 1.705 and Atletico Madrid -1.5 @ 1.737 and Espanyol vs Barcelona under 3.5 @ 1.818.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Barcelona vs Espanyol Over 2.5 goals @1.39 it is like to make easy money. Grin

Yup no doubt it is great pick for today match so that i also have my bet on over 2.5 goals because Espanyol not have good defense so that Barcelona easily will score more than 3 goals into this match.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Barcelona vs Espanyol Over 2.5 goals @1.39 it is like to make easy money. Grin
Activity: 686
Atletico Madrid is really strong team and it will win its match easily against Levante it is weak and not playing good into this event, over 2.5 goals @1.99 very attractive to me for betting.
Activity: 714
Malaga vs Celta Vigo Both teams to score good option for betting i think this match will be finished as draw and under 2.5 goals is another good option there for this match but i would like to prefer place bet on both teams to score.
Activity: 924
I will bet for this team but is not yet available in Directbet waiting in the update

RCD Espanyol  VS  FC Barcelona  Barcelona win  HT
Atletico Madrid  VS  Levante  Atl Madrid win HT
Malaga  VS  Celta  Vigo under 3.5 goals

Activity: 896
Over 2.5 goals seems good for match Barcelona vs Espanyol because odds for ML is really poor so that i think over 2.5 goals would be nice to take risk on this match today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
There are 3 matches today. what do you guys think ? Altetico Madrid is a easy match i think, levante is weak team on this season. and malaga match, both teams to score seems good.
legendary
Activity: 1064
I agree with you, I also chose barcelona. because barcelona can beat competitors such Real Madrid and Atm Madrid.
That's one of the keys to become champion, by defeating the strongest contenders

you like C Ronaldo right? according to your avatar and username, u must like him very very much. I f i were you, i would never vote for barca cause i am a C ronaldo fan, i would never compromise with barca, hehe.

I am also a RM fan, i would never support Barca, cause those 2 teams are enemy over 1 century.

Idolizing ronaldo doesnt mean that you support real madrid. I do idolize ronaldo as well however I dont really support real madrid and that doesnt mean I need to hate barcelona, it is funny that supporter of ronaldo and messi hating each other while this two star are actually friends outside of football

haha, i am not a c ronaldo actually, i am avpure fan of RM, like bale, james, ronaldo wastes lots of chance this year, and he couldn't score in the important matches, i think it is time to trade him, sell him to PSG, or MU is the best choice, so we RM can buy other players, like lewandovski, hazard, or even neymar jr. I hate Benitez so I hope Zidane will coach this team cause he is the legend of RM

The last person that said hazard is better than ronaldo is mourinho and since he said that, hazard has turn into one of the worst player in chelsea. He had never score any goal yet and missed alot of penalty, ronaldo still the top scorer in real madrid and without him real madrid is nothing  Smiley

you got that right he plays like shit and personally think that he is the worst player this season honestly

Real madrid fans need to be grateful that they are still competitive because ronaldo is still at the team, without ronaldo then they are nothing. What they really needs is a better coach not a better player anymore because right now there isnt really anyone better than messi and ronaldo
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Barcelona is a top team, first class. When one bets on Barça one bets with a guarantee because 95% odds represent what is going to happen.
Only two teams in Europe give us such quality and these are Bayern Munchen and Barça!
This is it.
Barcelona are a top team, but Juventus are a formidable team
to meet in the final champion
 Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Barcelona is a top team, first class. When one bets on Barça one bets with a guarantee because 95% odds represent what is going to happen.
Only two teams in Europe give us such quality and these are Bayern Munchen and Barça!
This is it.
also PSG they never lost a game this season in the French Ligue 1 they are too far from the second place so they will propably now will focus on Champions league because they are plying alone in the league

Yes PSG will win the french championshop no doubt.
They have no serious threat in their league.Really boring to watch.
The team will definitely focus on the Champions League now.Laurent Blanc is also close to sign a new contract with the Club.

yes it's boring to watch The french ligue there is no excitement in it one team just destroying others with their Qatarian money
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
This is it.
also PSG they never lost a game this season in the French Ligue 1 they are too far from the second place so they will propably now will focus on Champions league because they are plying alone in the league

Yes PSG will win the french championshop no doubt.
They have no serious threat in their league.Really boring to watch.
The team will definitely focus on the Champions League now.Laurent Blanc is also close to sign a new contract with the Club.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think that a comfortable home win should be expected. Atletico are flying high and it's hard to see hosts dropping points in this fixture. Levante have many problems nowadays, they play poor football and Atletico will probably win by 2 or more goals.

Atletico Madrid vs Levante

Pick: Atletico Madrid -1.50
Jump to: