Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 732. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Ath Bilbao vs Granada CF home or draw superb for betting @1.92 i think this will happen into this match.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Eibar is playing awesome against Villarreal it seems i will get huge amount from my bet away or draw maybe this match will get draw result and now both teams to score has more great chance.

Villareal is playing at their home and they can turn the game at the second half. Eibar goal is just a lucky goal and leading with 1 goal at the first half doesnt mean that they will win this game. I have my bet on villareal to win tonight

Villarreal is playing more better on home ground i think so that goal made by Eibar was just for its luck and it have to keep maintain this for 50 minutes into second half game.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Eibar is playing awesome against Villarreal it seems i will get huge amount from my bet away or draw maybe this match will get draw result and now both teams to score has more great chance.

Villareal is playing at their home and they can turn the game at the second half. Eibar goal is just a lucky goal and leading with 1 goal at the first half doesnt mean that they will win this game. I have my bet on villareal to win tonight
Activity: 714
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
yesterday when i watch on tv, real madrid is like amateur football team, surely this year trophy la liga is for barcelona again. i cant think what a score will real madrid get when they playing on nou camp later

The season just started, but if you are so confident, why do not you bet on Barcelona to win La liga? Grin

I remember last season Real Madrid started really unstopable, but then a lot of their players injured (Bale, Rodriguez, etc.) and they started losing ground to Barcelona, which finally won the trophy.

I was going to bet that barcelona will win La liga but you win so little from that, that is not worth it and it's really early to be confident enough although they performed wonderfully in the last match.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
yesterday when i watch on tv, real madrid is like amateur football team, surely this year trophy la liga is for barcelona again. i cant think what a score will real madrid get when they playing on nou camp later

The season just started, but if you are so confident, why do not you bet on Barcelona to win La liga? Grin

I remember last season Real Madrid started really unstopable, but then a lot of their players injured (Bale, Rodriguez, etc.) and they started losing ground to Barcelona, which finally won the trophy.
i don't know why but sometimes i got boring with the rivalry for the spanish league title because dominated only Real Madrid and Barcelona and that happen almost every season of league

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Alt.Bilbao vs Granada CF Alt.Bilbao to win and also over 1.5 goals are the bets for what I am going tonight to place . Single match for Spanish ligue for today.
Activity: 896
I am luck i did not place place not on Real Madrid match i took another for under 2.5 goals and this did great job for me.

Match finished 0-4, how did it work for you? Do you mean you placed bet for another match? Which La Liga game did you bet under 2.5 goals and won?

I am talking about other match Espanyol vs Malaga not for Real Madrid vs Barcelona for this natch i was sure about over 2.5 goals.

Espanyol vs Malaga under 2.5 goals @1.56 i have my bet on this pick and hopeful about this.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Real Madrid played very badly, they are a lot of opportunities to make a goal, but yeah maybe Claudio Bravo truly remarkable. I can not imagine if messi play in the first half, how many goals will be lodged in the real madrid

Real got humiliated! That was so embarrassing to watch! Benitez will not see the end of this season!
And Barca played wonderful!Iniesta and Neymar again were just awesome! Deserved win no doubt about that!
Messi was not needed to win this match.

yeah I hope benitez immediately fired, I prefer when Real Madrid with Ancelotti but bad Ferez had been fired.
maybe if messi play in the early minutes probably Real Madrid will lose 7-0 or more
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
I am luck i did not place place not on Real Madrid match i took another for under 2.5 goals and this did great job for me.

Match finished 0-4, how did it work for you? Do you mean you placed bet for another match? Which La Liga game did you bet under 2.5 goals and won?
Activity: 532
I fancied Barca to win but I did not expect it to be so easy, wow 4-0.

Rafa Benitez could potentially be in trouble now, Real do not usually accept being humiliated without taking action.

**Rumours Real are to sack Benitez & Zidane is to be the new coach - source is supposedly Rivaldo on social media**
Fire Perez.Ancelotti were doing great job with Real,FireRonaldo,he is more movie start han player and start everything from the scratch
Breaktrough for Barca,Thay had proven than thay can make great games without  Messi
Look,Enrique  had poor start with Barca,he had no experience like a coach.Give coach some more time.But Perez wants win,win,win all the time

I totally agree with you on most of that stuff. Perez is an idiot, how can you sack a manager like Ancelotti, he won the CL literally 12 months earlier before he sacked him.

I would get rid of Ronaldo too, he's nearly 31 now so will start declining soon plus his team ethic is awful. I've seen him having tantrums & moaning if a team mate scores instead of him.

They should build the team around Bale or something.

I agree with you, but Perez is not an idiot imo, he is a business genius, bought so many super stars so RM gets more media exposures, and his fault was sacked ancelotti, which is 100% wrong, we see benitez sucks, and C ronaldo is not in good form now, it is time to sell him and buy lewandovski or valdi(leicester)

yeah since real madrid handled by the manager rafa benitez, real madrid the game very bad. I think the big embarrassing defeat this should immediately fired rafa benitez
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Villarreal - Eibar

Granada CF - Ath. Bilbao

Betis - Atl. Madrid

Nice Prediction, I believe it's good enough to be a parlay and even there is no doubt to lost Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I had won my bet for over 2.5 goals on match Gijon vs Levante that is really great performance it happened into first half i think there will be 2 more goals happen into this match.

It turns out there isnt any more goal left for that match. This is what I dont like from betting a small team like that, when they lead by atleast 2 goals , they will turn into defensive rather than taking opportunity to keep attacking
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Villarreal - Eibar

Granada CF - Ath. Bilbao

Betis - Atl. Madrid

Im going to bet like 0.01 for villareal on 1-0 2-0 3-0 and 3-1 the odds are big and you profit with one of them being correct because they pay more than x5 at least. I think it's perfectly possible for eibar to score a goal against villareal but only if it's on the first half and villareal hasn't scored.
Activity: 658
I had won my bet for over 2.5 goals on match Gijon vs Levante that is really great performance it happened into first half i think there will be 2 more goals happen into this match.
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

yup real madrid have been broken lol by the return of messi Tongue barca was always going to win imho

Truly stunning win, one for the ages. Last night´s Real Madrid hadtactical disaste. They didnt know what to do with a ball. Barca have very good team, but I`m bigger fan of RM so next tam on Camp Nou things will be different. And this is just start of champinship, so there is time for everything, for sure we will se more surprises.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Real Madrid played very badly, they are a lot of opportunities to make a goal, but yeah maybe Claudio Bravo truly remarkable. I can not imagine if messi play in the first half, how many goals will be lodged in the real madrid

Real got humiliated! That was so embarrassing to watch! Benitez will not see the end of this season!
And Barca played wonderful!Iniesta and Neymar again were just awesome! Deserved win no doubt about that!
Messi was not needed to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1218

yup real madrid have been broken lol by the return of messi Tongue barca was always going to win imho
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Perez is no genius, he spends cash like a drunk in a whore house.

Anybody can buy the best players in the world with an unlimited pot of cash. The real geniuses are the guys who win trophies with limited funds like Diego Simeone, Klopp, even Mourinho when he was at Porto.

True words. It's way easier to have success when you can buy any player you want. The same goes for Guardiola. Sure as coach he is having success and breaks almost every record. But he can say "I want that player" and he gets him. I would like to see him in a average financed club. I guess thinhs would look completely different.
Jump to: