Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 751. (Read 525190 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Valencia is looking good for betting as it playing on home ground and it has great chance to win this match against Levante, i think ML is good option for betting on this.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Todays safest match is Real Madrid Las Palmas, but the odds are very small. There is a very big economical difference between the two teams.

No doubt that is safest match for betting i have my bet Las Palmas +3 @1.55 it looking some risky but with good chance to make profit there.

Yes i am also agreed with you as it seems there will be winning margin less than 3 goals so in that case Las Palmas +3 is good suggestion for betting.

It seems Real Madrid will win this match with big margin as now it looking it playing more aggressive and will make at least one more goals before end of first half and will go over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Todays safest match is Real Madrid Las Palmas, but the odds are very small. There is a very big economical difference between the two teams.

No doubt that is safest match for betting i have my bet Las Palmas +3 @1.55 it looking some risky but with good chance to make profit there.

Yes i am also agreed with you as it seems there will be winning margin less than 3 goals so in that case Las Palmas +3 is good suggestion for betting.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Activity: 840
Real Madrid - Las Palmas real Madrid to win Money Line

Why are you betting hard for 1.07 odds? the odds is very small and it is not worth it to bet. This is sick, why risk 100 % for 7 % back in return if you win, there is alot more other option to bet
Activity: 672
Getafe vs Barcelona totally depends on Neymar if he failed to deliver then Barcelona is going to be in troubles tonight.I will take risk against Barcelona by placing on Getafe.
Activity: 784
I am today for just these two teams which will surely win their matches today.
Real Madrid - Las Palmas real Madrid to win
Getafe vs Barcelona Barcelona to win

Yes no doubt Real Madrid and Barcelona will win their match but bet on ML is on poor odds not good for betting while we will place bet with handicap.
I am totally agree with you for these two matches.I just placed my parlay of these teams and I am out to wait the match to start as there is so much difference between both matches.
Activity: 658

Yes no doubt Real Madrid and Barcelona will win their match but bet on ML is on poor odds not good for betting while we will place bet with handicap.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Real Madrid - Las Palmas real Madrid to win Money Line
Getafe vs Barcelona Barcelona to win Money Line
Valencia - Levante Levante to win Money Line
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Villarreal vs Sevilla both teams to score i think that is good for betting and it will make some profit.
Activity: 728
Real Madrid vs Las Palmas over 2.5 goals
Getafe vs Barcelona over 2.5 goals
I made on Real Madrid and Barcelona also in ML to cover in case of something not going as thought and my bet.
Activity: 714
Valencia will win its match from Levante as it is playing on home ground so that it will take advantage of this and it is more safe to make some profit.
Over 2.5 goals is looking safer for match Getafe vs Barcelona i think there will be rain of goals into this match tonight and i am hopeful about my bet.

I am also will do agree with you over 2.5 goals for Getafe vs Barcelona is more better and safe choice for betting i think so Barcelona will win this match and Neymar will do great job for it again.

I think so Barcelona will win this match and there will be rain on goals into this match over 2.5 goals has almost 75% win chance for this match.
Activity: 700
Over 2.5 goals is looking safer for match Getafe vs Barcelona i think there will be rain of goals into this match tonight and i am hopeful about my bet.

I am also will do agree with you over 2.5 goals for Getafe vs Barcelona is more better and safe choice for betting i think so Barcelona will win this match and Neymar will do great job for it again.
Activity: 714
My chosen teams and bets on the categories for each team.
Real Madrid vs Las Palmas over 1.5 goals
Getafe vs Barcelona over 2.5 goals
Valencia vs Levante both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hey guys Real Madrid and Barcelona are easy wins today aren't they?  Cool Anyone trying bigger odds by choosing both teams to score? Barcelona surely do seem kinda shaky lately  Cool
I am totally agree and would place on these two matches on ML Real Madrid and Barcelona is sure profit although will be little less but this is secure for today's matches.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Activity: 728
Real Madrid vs Las Palmas over 2.5 goals,Villarreal vs Sevilla both teams to score,Getafe vs Barcelona Barcelone to win ML
This what I am going to place for today.
Jump to: