Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 771. (Read 525190 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Barcellona lose the second game in only third week of liga. Is really interessant this start of liga, and tomorrow Atletico-Real is a good game

Barcelona lost his consistency without Messi and now it is not playing it's natural game like it was famous for rain of goals but i have some profit from this match because i was Sevilla with draw no bet.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Barcellona lose the second game in only third week of liga. Is really interessant this start of liga, and tomorrow Atletico-Real is a good game

Atletico-Real is a very interesting game, its a derby with two BIG teams. I don't know who will win but i expect a very nice match with more than 3 goals.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
my prediction for tomorrow
Sevilla vs Barcelona over 3.5 goal
Granada vs Deportivo La Coruna over 2.5 goal
Espanyol vs Sporting Gijon over 2.5 goal
yeah I most agree with the Sevilla vs Barcelona over 3.5 goal
This a great match, two teams beat each other, sevilla dont want to kiss at home, while barcelona must win to catch him at the top,
many goals will be created in this match Cheesy

Sevilla has no chance against Barcelona. after lose from poor Juventus  seem to have much in crisis. Barca without Iniesta and Messi, but Suares is always in top form. easy for him

Will not be as easy as you say, match on champions league is different with match on local league.

And I was right LOL, Barcelona play without Messi is nothing..just like an amateur team Cheesy
And seems that there are many of you lose in this match.

lucky for me that I did not play Sevilla vs. Barcelona, I was convinced of Barca win. Sevilla have good team, and the question is the moment when you will start to play well again
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
my prediction for tomorrow
Sevilla vs Barcelona over 3.5 goal
Granada vs Deportivo La Coruna over 2.5 goal
Espanyol vs Sporting Gijon over 2.5 goal
yeah I most agree with the Sevilla vs Barcelona over 3.5 goal
This a great match, two teams beat each other, sevilla dont want to kiss at home, while barcelona must win to catch him at the top,
many goals will be created in this match Cheesy

Sevilla has no chance against Barcelona. after lose from poor Juventus  seem to have much in crisis. Barca without Iniesta and Messi, but Suares is always in top form. easy for him

Will not be as easy as you say, match on champions league is different with match on local league.

And I was right LOL, Barcelona play without Messi is nothing..just like an amateur team Cheesy
And seems that there are many of you lose in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Looks like Barcelona are relying too much on Messi and without him they are losing points  Cool

Yes that is true without Messi and Iniesta it totally failed to make big scores and 1 goal scored very hard, before it was so easy to go over 4.5 goals when both players were in Barca, it needs to plan their game and have to play with new strategy to keep into race.
Activity: 840
Looks like Barcelona are relying too much on Messi and without him they are losing points  Cool

Too much on their wonderkid. This season has been a bad season for them as well, they lost few times to bilbao at the start of the season at the other competition. Vilarreal is still owning the league and sevilla is at 10th place
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Goal of Neymar, now sevilla 2 barcelona 1. Fifteen minutes to finish the match, and i need barcelona score two more goals.

Keep dreaming buddy, the most they can do is draw and that needs a miracle. Less than 10 minutes to go and if it stays like this or draw then your bet is lost. Sevilla play better than barcelona and they win this game

Agreed with you Sevilla is playing with much better strategy than Barca but i am happy for this as i have won my bet for both teams to score but i wish Sevilla will make this possible and beat Barca with this kind of awesome game.

The game is now in injury time and the score is still 2-1. Barcelona lost the game already, without messi and iniesta they cant do alot. They play really bad today and deserve it
legendary
Activity: 1008
Goal of Neymar, now sevilla 2 barcelona 1. Fifteen minutes to finish the match, and i need barcelona score two more goals.

Keep dreaming buddy, the most they can do is draw and that needs a miracle. Less than 10 minutes to go and if it stays like this or draw then your bet is lost. Sevilla play better than barcelona and they win this game

Agreed with you Sevilla is playing with much better strategy than Barca but i am happy for this as i have won my bet for both teams to score but i wish Sevilla will make this possible and beat Barca with this kind of awesome game.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Suarez shot and it hit the bar. Really unlucky day for Barca. I hope they break this luck and make the goal.

And Barcelona is now down by one, after Krohn-Dehli scoring for Sevilla in the 52 minutes...

Sevilla leading by 2 goals now. This match should be considered over for barcelona , without two of their key player messi and iniesta . It seems without them, barcelona cant do much, too bad xavi left

Yup. With less than 20 minutes to go now, looks like my bet on Barcelona ML is going to lose. Congrats to those betting on Sevilla though.
Edit: May be I spoke too soon. Neymar just scores with a penalty.

Only few minutes to go, they need miracle to make a draw or win this game but I think it is about to be over soon. They cant score without penalty and thats a terrible play from barcelona
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Barcelona it's like have big trouble not sure when i see they lose 2 goals against sevilla
legendary
Activity: 966
Suarez shot and it hit the bar. Really unlucky day for Barca. I hope they break this luck and make the goal.

And Barcelona is now down by one, after Krohn-Dehli scoring for Sevilla in the 52 minutes...

Sevilla leading by 2 goals now. This match should be considered over for barcelona , without two of their key player messi and iniesta . It seems without them, barcelona cant do much, too bad xavi left

Yup. With less than 20 minutes to go now, looks like my bet on Barcelona ML is going to lose. Congrats to those betting on Sevilla though.
Edit: May be I spoke too soon. Neymar just scores with a penalty.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Referee didn't give Barca's penalty in Suarez position. Sevilla player is playing wrestling than football.

legendary
Activity: 966

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Barcelona almost scored but the ball was running in the goal line and Sevilla defender removed it. Unlucky minute for Barca.
Yes, Sevilla was very lucky. I thougt that one was going in but unfortunate it didnt. The goals will explode soon like 3-4 goals will come. Both teams areplaying very good!
Jump to: