Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 777. (Read 525190 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
bah... I was not expecting the draw from Celta, they kind of messed up my profit for that day.

Oh well, for today
Deportivo v Espanyol
Draw no bet, Espanyol @2.64

I'm not really liking Deportivo at home for now, so I will take my chances on this one.

I follow you betting low for espanyol @ 3.6, I think there is a high chance of espanyol winning the match.

Deportivo will win this match or draw, i think draw no bet @1.46 odds is not a bad deal to put bet on this match, Espanyol playing very bad at the moment but i will not force anybody to change their mind about this bet, this is my personal review for this you should follow your way.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
bah... I was not expecting the draw from Celta, they kind of messed up my profit for that day.

Oh well, for today
Deportivo v Espanyol

I'm not really liking Deportivo at home for now, so I will take my chances on this one.

I follow you betting low for espanyol @ 3.6, I think there is a high chance of espanyol winning the match.

Yes I also think that. They only lost vs Real and Villarreal for now (big losses, but vs top teams). It is still a risky bet I think, since they are playing away, that's why I tried to minimize the risk with the draw no bet. Hope it turns well for both of us xD

Not good to bet espanyol to win, go and bet for double chance and you will have more chance to win. Espanyol form is not very good now and deportivo is playing at home so quite risky
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

Oh well, for today
Deportivo v Espanyol

Yes I also think that. They only lost vs Real and Villarreal for now (big losses, but vs top teams). It is still a risky bet I think, since they are playing away, that's why I tried to minimize the risk with the draw no bet. Hope it turns well for both of us xD
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Oh well, for today
Deportivo v Espanyol

legendary

Oh well, for today
Deportivo v Espanyol

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Gijon vs Betis   Over 2.5 goals      
Dep. La Coruna vs Espanyol   Over 1.5 goals      
Getafe vs Levante   Over 1.5 goals      
Real Sociedad vs Ath Bilbao Over .25 goals
Pretty safe predictions, the risk is lower. It will be bad if one of the match result is goalless. Good luck dude.

I have my bet on this match Gijon vs Betis both teams to score No, i feel Betis will win this but may be score will under 2.5 goals into this match so that i have my bet on No.

I am with Betis for +1 @1.25 odds in my opinion that is safe way to put some money on this match but i am not agree with you i think score can over 2.5 goals.
1.25 is a good odds, since Real Betis is a better team than Gijon in my opinion. Good luck dude, hope you will win Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Pretty safe predictions, the risk is lower. It will be bad if one of the match result is goalless. Good luck dude.

I have my bet on this match Gijon vs Betis both teams to score No, i feel Betis will win this but may be score will under 2.5 goals into this match so that i have my bet on No.

I am with Betis for +1 @1.25 odds in my opinion that is safe way to put some money on this match but i am not agree with you i think score can over 2.5 goals.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Real Sociedad vs Ath Bilbao both teams to score
Gijon vs Betis both teams to score
I have this selection to play today.Best of luck everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1876
I will suggest to play all over 1.5 goals to be more sure as there are appearing unexpected results this week so be ready for more to see.
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Predictions for tonight
Barcelona vs Las Palmas     Over 2.5 goals     W
Real Madrid vs Malaga     Real Madrid     L
Sevilla vs Rayo Vallecano     Under 3.5 goals     W
Villareal vs Atletico Madrid     Atletico     L
Eibar vs Celta Vigo     Celta Vigo     L
Just got 2 right predictions, this week has been most unpredictable result in La Liga so far Roll Eyes
your guess just right one. Sevilla vs Rayo Vallecano FT 3-2, please see the outcome of the match Smiley
Activity: 840
I think that whoever bet on a draw in RM match won good money, really surprising they did not win, Kameni stopped literally everything.

Well, not to mention how the referee annulated a valid goal and that ball on the line...

Yeah, the referee let real madrid lost the match because of that valid goal, should be 1-0, I hope soccer will have similar system like tennis, the result can be determined within 1 minutes, although it is a little delayed, buy it will make the match more fair.

Maybe they should use a robot for the line referee now. Some controversial goal also happen at manchester city, two offside goal from totenham today and now the not offside ronaldo too

Yes, robot referee is discussed by many years, but FIFA denied it, I think if they use robot referee FIFA cannot manipulate the match any more, and their excuse for denying the robot referee is retarded, they said that will delay and interrupt the match, what a funny excuse to refuse it.  Angry Sad
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Predictions for tonight
Barcelona vs Las Palmas     Over 2.5 goals     W
Real Madrid vs Malaga     Real Madrid     L
Sevilla vs Rayo Vallecano     Under 3.5 goals     W
Villareal vs Atletico Madrid     Atletico     L
Eibar vs Celta Vigo     Celta Vigo     L
Just got 2 right predictions, this week has been most unpredictable result in La Liga so far Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
i will make parlay for this team.
sevilla win
Real madrid -1.25
Villareal vs Atletico Madrid Both team to score

whether you think this is great?

thats a good bet but real madrid -1 is risky because last time they only win by 1-0 and 2-1 so this could be a blunder to your parlay, better to choose madrid half time

yes this is very bad, true what you say I do not see madrid match before and now do not make a goal. better when shared Ancelotti always make a lot of goals. I do not believe this against malaga at home can not make a goal Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I think that whoever bet on a draw in RM match won good money, really surprising they did not win, Kameni stopped literally everything.

Well, not to mention how the referee annulated a valid goal and that ball on the line...

Yeah, the referee let real madrid lost the match because of that valid goal, should be 1-0, I hope soccer will have similar system like tennis, the result can be determined within 1 minutes, although it is a little delayed, buy it will make the match more fair.

Maybe they should use a robot for the line referee now. Some controversial goal also happen at manchester city, two offside goal from totenham today and now the not offside ronaldo too
legendary
I will go for the Eibar vs Celta de Vigo
Match odds, Celta de Vigo @2

I think Celta is doing pretty well. Did not expect the win over Barcelona lol, but will sure give them confidence to make try to make a good result vs Eibar.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Huh did anyone bet the draw in the Real Madrid - Malaga match?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Yeah the goalkeepers of boths teams played very well, and cristiano failed many times  Angry
Jump to: