Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 779. (Read 525190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
First change in the Barcelona match, Messi had problems. These are bad news for Barcelona, but have other good players like Suarez and Neymar.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I did handicap for this match Las Palmas +2.5 @2.41 odds is more good than place bet on over 2.5 goals @1.20 odds really low odds for such high risk, i am in doubt about Barca's ability after that shit happened against Celta Vigo so little risk on Las Palmas is still attractive for me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i was going to bet for barca but after I seen all of the replay for beting over 2,5 i will chose that too even if i'm sure that barca will win.
Activity: 896
Barcelona has a easy match today, and it want to recover from the Celta Vigo match. I am sure that they will win with over 2.5 goals.
It will start in less than one hour.

Yes i also same thinking about this match this will be more for Barca to make more goals against Las Palmas but i also will place my bet on over 2.5 goals with some safety.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Barcelona has a easy match today, and it want to recover from the Celta Vigo match. I am sure that they will win with over 2.5 goals.
It will start in less than one hour.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Barcelona vs Las Palmas  Las Palmas draw no bet on odds @34 I expect surprising result in this match. Here it is my link of my bet. https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17NaLNnRiMCyFiLkCvYTbux1DzTEeME3MV

After losing Celta Vigo, in this match Barcelona will play like a hero. They can not loose any point in their home. Maybe they can score more tahn 3 or 4 goals too.

I am also not looking for any adventure into this match like Celta Vigo, total different team with different strategy and players so Barcelona will win this match for sure, i am with over 2.5 goals on this match.
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Barcelona vs Las Palmas  Las Palmas draw no bet on odds @34 I expect surprising result in this match. Here it is my link of my bet. https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17NaLNnRiMCyFiLkCvYTbux1DzTEeME3MV

After losing Celta Vigo, in this match Barcelona will play like a hero. They can not loose any point in their home. Maybe they can score more tahn 3 or 4 goals too.
Activity: 686

Wow that is nice bet high return with high risk on that kind of odds, i don't think Barca will lose this time because Celta Vigo is totally different team but i also will take risk on Las Palamas Grin
Activity: 658
FC Barcelona vs Las Palmas i have some money on this for over 2.5 goals odds are really low but it will happen into this and i am hopeful about my winning on this match.
Activity: 700
Barcelona vs Las Palmas  Las Palmas draw no bet on odds @34 I expect surprising result in this match.
Activity: 728
Real Madrid vs Malaga Real Madrid to win
Villarreal vs Atl. Madrid Atl. Madrid to win
So my choice are both Madrids to win against their competitors.They will need to work hard to win as other teams are good too to give them tough times today.
Activity: 714
Barcelona vs Las Palmas Both Teams to Score      
Real Madrid    vs Malaga   +2.5   
Sevilla vs Rayo Vallecano Under 3.5 goals      
Villarreal vs Atl. Madrid Over 1.5 goals

So let's see these picks will go for today matches.

legendary
Activity: 966
Real Madrid and Barcelona should win easily but the odds is pretty low even with a -2 handicap. I would rather bet on Villarreal draw no bet and Celta Vigo ML tonight.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
FC Barcelona vs Las Palmas
of course Barcelona will win for this match
may be more than 2 or 3 goals
after the last match i don't think they can lose anymore. they must win this one to let us forget that chameful lose  Sad

yap, but Las Palmas is not a team which could by parry against Barcelona. Easy win for Barca, as i say @Paraka lot of goals
Barcelona should win this match easily and also should do at least 3/4 goals.I placed bet on Barcelona and over 3.5 goals for this match.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
after the last match i don't think they can lose anymore. they must win this one to let us forget that chameful lose  Sad

yap, but Las Palmas is not a team which could by parry against Barcelona. Easy win for Barca, as i say @Paraka lot of goals
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

well they have to win this one not to play like last match
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 896
Barcelona is a much much better team than Las Palmas and will win most likely, but I don't think Barca can win by more than 3 goals. Thus, I will make a bet on Las Palmas +3 for the odds of 1.695.
Seems fair, but it is still there the risk of a 5-0 from the barsa.

Yup the risk of is there, and indeed a 4-0 would be enough to make my bet lose. But IMO it is not easy for barca to do so, especially after their loss 3 days ago. Wish me luck. Smiley
Activity: 414
Barcelona is a much much better team than Las Palmas and will win most likely, but I don't think Barca can win by more than 3 goals. Thus, I will make a bet on Las Palmas +3 for the odds of 1.695.
Seems fair, but it is still there the risk of a 5-0 from the barsa.
Jump to: