Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 80. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Atletico Madrid suffered an unexpected defeat, Girona, a fast-attacking team in the away game, will not be easy the game due to Stuani's injury. Atletico Madrid will win this game hard.

Actually, it tied the game.

After Atlético de Madrid's draw, Valencia are ahead on the scoreboard in the game against Las Palmas, and have the opportunity to tie points with Atlético. We will see how it is because at the moment the only exciting thing is the fight for the second position.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Atletico Madrid suffered an unexpected defeat, Girona, a fast-attacking team in the away game, will not be easy the game due to Stuani's injury. Atletico Madrid will win this game hard.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Getafe have been performing well at home in the past few games currently they are at the middle of the table and a lose to top 6also only 6 points separate them and Real Madrid at 4th. Their record at home this season is strong with only 3 defeats that came against Real Madrid Barcelona and Sevilla so I think they have advantage against Athletico Bilbao tomorrow because the visitors are suffering a numerous missings due Injury they have been without a lose fir the past 7 games but all of those injured players and playing away against a solid team I don't expect from them to pick the three points so better have bets on Getafe Draw no bet.
Getafe benefited because his opponent has a problem with so many injured main players that I think Getafe can steal full points from Bilbao let alone play in front of supporters who always support them. Getafe should be able to take advantage of the problem that is sweeping his opponent is because although they would want to improve his position in La Liga standings.
it's was an interesting game Getafe didn't take the full advantage of the players that Bilbao was missing but they at least draw the game they could won if Herrerin didn't stop that penalty shot over all Bilbao deserved the single point as like Getafe.
For tomorrow game to bet is Atletico Madrid against Girona the Atletis needs to bounce back from the cup loss that came against Sevilla in midweek. The visitors Girona are doing fine on their first season in LaLiga keeping 10 points gap over drop zone so they will try to put up a fight for a draw at least against Atletico and with Both teams have a solid defensive plus Girona have problem to that their main striker Stuani wouldn't be playing so I expect an under 2.5 hials with Home side winning.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Getafe have been performing well at home in the past few games currently they are at the middle of the table and a lose to top 6also only 6 points separate them and Real Madrid at 4th. Their record at home this season is strong with only 3 defeats that came against Real Madrid Barcelona and Sevilla so I think they have advantage against Athletico Bilbao tomorrow because the visitors are suffering a numerous missings due Injury they have been without a lose fir the past 7 games but all of those injured players and playing away against a solid team I don't expect from them to pick the three points so better have bets on Getafe Draw no bet.
Getafe benefited because his opponent has a problem with so many injured main players that I think Getafe can steal full points from Bilbao let alone play in front of supporters who always support them. Getafe should be able to take advantage of the problem that is sweeping his opponent is because although they would want to improve his position in La Liga standings.
Hertha Berlin performs quite well in their own home, but they have been unlucky defeats against Stuttgart for the past week. I anticipate a game style that is more aggressive and more offensive to Dortmund. I expect a good game, both teams produce scores.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I'm pretty sure Leganes will get a goal today vs Real.
I've put some cash on both teams to score  Grin

Let's see how it does, Real aren't in a good form lately..
Oh, you lost your bet... It was very difficult game for Real Madrid, but Asensio scored late goal and Real won the game. But Real fans can't be happy about how their team are playing now, Leganes had really good chances to score.
It will be interesting to watch 2nd leg games. Barca have to win by 2 goals against Espanyol, Atletico now in complicated situation after loosing to Sevilla at home and Real still can't be sure that they will go further.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I'm pretty sure Leganes will get a goal today vs Real.
I've put some cash on both teams to score  Grin

Let's see how it does, Real aren't in a good form lately..
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
today 2 surprises in copa de Rey:
At. Madrid lost at home against Sevilla 2-1 and Barcelona lost 1-0 against Espanyol!
Barcelona this season had lost only in August against Real Madrid in Supercup.
Both teams can overturn the result next week.
and i think that it will be a 3rd surprise from Leganes against Real madrid . with this lineups Madrid is really wick and can expect many goals .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
This is a very bad day for the superior teams lose both on the very same day.
This is a shock to me as I do not ever remember seeing this happening before in my decades of watching La Liga games.

I remember Real Madrid losing last week as well.

Top teams are not doing well at the start of this new year for soccer in Spain.
Too much partying for the Spaniards perhaps?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
today 2 surprises in copa de Rey:
At. Madrid lost at home against Sevilla 2-1 and Barcelona lost 1-0 against Espanyol!
Barcelona this season had lost only in August against Real Madrid in Supercup.
Both teams can overturn the result next week.
legendary
The game just got started. The hosts' squad is far below the visitors. Barcelona which is unbeaten in La Liga today will probably easily beat Espanyol in tonight's game. The quality of their game is very different but I want a resistance from Espanyol so this game becomes more interesting especially if Barcelona can be defeated by Espanyol. I expect a lot against Espanyol to be able to stop the trend of victory from Barcelona.
Espanyol take on Barcelona tonight in the first leg of Copa del Rey . The hosts started off 2018 with a loss in the cup that came against Levante but they overturn the result in second leg so now they will face Barcelona in this round. The visitors is a far Superior team they are doing very well and they should aim for one more win and they can do it after last game they were down 0-2 but managed to come back from it and get the win in a thought stadium so this game should be much easier despite being a derby so Barcelona -1.5AH.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Inspite of playing for just a single club all his life, the genius of Lionel Messi cannot be denied. He is the best player in the world and his talent cannot be denied, Kudos to Cristiano Ronaldo for giving him such a great challenge though.
legendary
It was a superb comeback from the Catalan side and they were known for always having a tough time whenever they face Real Sociedad but i didn't even imagine Sociedad taking a two goal lead but once Barcelona pulled one back in the first half, i knew they were going to win the game eventually.
In addition to Barcelona able to turn things around, in this game was Lionel Messi crowned as the most fertile players in the top 5 European leagues. But, I disagree with the coronation because Messi only played for a team that maybe we all know that the competition of La Liga is not as tight as the Premier League.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It was a superb comeback from the Catalan side and they were known for always having a tough time whenever they face Real Sociedad but i didn't even imagine Sociedad taking a two goal lead but once Barcelona pulled one back in the first half, i knew they were going to win the game eventually.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Barcelona are going to follow the steps of their former manager Guardiola in their unbeaten streaks all coming to an end today. Real Sociedad are already leading by two goals to nil against the Catalan side.

What a fantastic Come back. left behind two goals and can only reply to one goal only in the first half. Direct social media is full of ridicule from other fans but everyone is silenced in a great way. Turning ahead and winning the 4-2 game, really this is a great game. Barcelona are still too great, this time they are getting away above, La Liga title seems to have belonged to them.
Barcelona already no one can stop. The team scored a good move, and the gap from the pursuers is too big. But many people said that Barca would not become a champion.

Leave such biased folks to their shame, many are haters and real Madrid fans and so the least said about them the better. Barcelona are just about being the champions in the league as the 9 point gap is restored but against Madrid the gap is on an ever increasing trend and i hope they will be able to win the league way in advance like Chelsea did last season.
In Real Betis, morals are in good shape, they play a very smart game against Sevilla. Leganes, one of the league's best field defense teams, have been performing poorly in recent times, but have been revived in the last two games. I think it's a defense game. Szymanowski from the only missing midfield in the team. It is a game with few goals.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Barcelona are going to follow the steps of their former manager Guardiola in their unbeaten streaks all coming to an end today. Real Sociedad are already leading by two goals to nil against the Catalan side.

What a fantastic Come back. left behind two goals and can only reply to one goal only in the first half. Direct social media is full of ridicule from other fans but everyone is silenced in a great way. Turning ahead and winning the 4-2 game, really this is a great game. Barcelona are still too great, this time they are getting away above, La Liga title seems to have belonged to them.
Barcelona already no one can stop. The team scored a good move, and the gap from the pursuers is too big. But many people said that Barca would not become a champion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503

Pages:
Jump to: