Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 81. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Barcelona are going to follow the steps of their former manager Guardiola in their unbeaten streaks all coming to an end today. Real Sociedad are already leading by two goals to nil against the Catalan side.

Barcelona has overturned the result by winning 4-2 against Real Sociedad and is therefore the only team among the top leagues to be unbeaten!
Barcelona in the Liga made 51 points out of 57 available with an incredible average of almost 2.70 points per match.
Valverde is doing a great job.
And finally they won against Sociedad at Anoeta stadium, first time since 2007 in La Liga. It's probably most difficult away match for Barca.
Messi free kick goal was stunning, goalkeeper was only spectator.
And it was interesting moment in first half when referee disallowed Sociedad goal after he called a foul against Rakitic.
Actually, Barcelona had broken the curse in January 2017, they win 0-1 At Anoeta. The latest match is really a mental boost for Barcelona. We all know the Barcelona have a broken two times the Anoeta Curse and that should make a huge impact on Barcelona. A positive vibe keeps coming for Barcelona, I'm sure we can judge early Barcelona has taken the La Liga championship.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Betis strarted 2018 Strong with away derby win against Sevilla they managed to score 5 goals against them from 9 scoring chances and now they are sitting in a safe position 8 points ahead of Relegation zone but they could fight for a spot in top 6 as they are only five points behind and if they managed to win it will be only 2 so this game will be important and it wouldn't be easy because the visitors leganes have been performing good in the all competitions knocking out Villarreal in Copa Del Rey yo qualifies for 1/4 finals also beating Real Sociedad in the league so I expect to see and open game with goals from both sides.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Barcelona are going to follow the steps of their former manager Guardiola in their unbeaten streaks all coming to an end today. Real Sociedad are already leading by two goals to nil against the Catalan side.

Barcelona has overturned the result by winning 4-2 against Real Sociedad and is therefore the only team among the top leagues to be unbeaten!
Barcelona in the Liga made 51 points out of 57 available with an incredible average of almost 2.70 points per match.
And finally they won against Sociedad at Anoeta stadium, first time since 2007 in La Liga. It's probably most difficult away match for Barca.
Messi free kick goal was stunning, goalkeeper was only spectator.
And it was interesting moment in first half when referee disallowed Sociedad goal after he called a foul against Rakitic.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
what a sad lose for real madrid, i think real madrid should focus on champions league now. They are already no hope on la liga this year
Even their manager was lost for words when he was asked the reason why they lost. Toni Kroos said after the defeat that they should prioritize qualifying for the Champions League next season after every other thing which to me is the thing that they must do.
Real Madrid started pessimistic about their achievements in this season. Should, not the Real Madrid class team show their pessimistic attitude towards the public. I hope Real Madrid can bounce back the remnants of their matches. Should they find a solution quickly to overcome this problem one of them by bringing in new players who can help them from rising from this downturn?
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what a sad lose for real madrid, i think real madrid should focus on champions league now. They are already no hope on la liga this year
Even their manager was lost for words when he was asked the reason why they lost. Toni Kroos said after the defeat that they should prioritize qualifying for the Champions League next season after every other thing which to me is the thing that they must do.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
What the hell is a matter with Real Madrid this season?

They were unstoppable and played like true champions last year.

Nothing has changed much on their team this season so why are they such bums and no even scoring now?
Just unbelievable form from a championship team and one that held a golden boot player just a season prior. Embarrassed

Real madrid played good football, you have to admit that.But they couldn't executed the chances of scoring goals.And it's really not acceptable for madrid fans.Villareal was lucky they got a superb chance of scoring goals and finished it perfectly.

But I am sure they will come back soon strongly.Maybe La Liga is finished for them. But they have to work hard for getting best results from Copa and UCL.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
I have bet to betfair the no victory of Barcelona and Rel madrid, because the first day of every league is different and not every time win the better team
Hahaha .. I keep winning barcelona because I believe even a bad start but will end with a good, but lately barcelona play well and always produce victory. and my prediction that barcelona will lead and will be the champion in La Liga because Real Madrid lately the result is not maximal.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Most probably the worst season in recent times for RM. Time to sack Zidane? I know he is a good manager but he is overrated.

Barca 2-0 win today against Sociedad.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

Nothing has changed much on their team this season so why are they such bums and no even scoring now?
Just unbelievable form from a championship team and one that held a golden boot player just a season prior. Embarrassed
Real Madrid made a mistake of selling their bench they lost a vital player in all of the lines this season first with Morata whom would be an excellent solution when things are not going well also James Rodriguez was a player that gives you more depth and options upfront both of these players forces the others to work harder on gaining the starting role and the last player was Pepe him also left Real Madrid had nothing wrong with him leaving because he is quite aged but the problem was he was not well replaced. After all of this Zidane comes out and says that the team is fine and doesn't need players to buy in January so he definitely wrong in this situation. I think his days are numbered now it's one more failure in Championsleague and it's done he wouldn't survive it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

Again Real Madrid again defeats for the umpteenth time this season. I think Real Madrid have to bring in new players who can change their style of play and can awaken their champions mentality as well so Real Madrid can get back into their best form to win every game.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Another loss of Real Madrid. As fan of Barca, I'm always happy to Real loosing their games. But second part of the season will be not very interesting to watch second part of La Liga season. Well, maybe Atletico still can fight with Barca.
What Real should do? It's no chance to save La Liga season but they still have to fight in Champions league. I don't believe that Perez will sack Zidane. So, they have to sign new player(s) and bring some fresh blood to the team. C.Ronaldo looks terrible this season so far, Benzema - I don't know what he still doing in the team...

They have to buy players, they have to make changes. If they do not buy a new player it will impress as they are satisfied with the player this season who in fact did not contribute well in La Liga this season. If they want to disrupt Barcelona, then they have to move. Barcelona are already moving and buying a star, does Real Madrid want to lag? The defeat from Villareal is a hard blow for Zidane, he must think hard to restore the authority of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid after this other clamorous defeat will be without motivation in Liga and this is very dangerous because it risks not to get in the first 4 positions useful for the champion's league.
 I agree that real madrid needs new top players to renew the team and the enthusiasm.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Another loss of Real Madrid. As fan of Barca, I'm always happy to Real loosing their games. But second part of the season will be not very interesting to watch second part of La Liga season. Well, maybe Atletico still can fight with Barca.
What Real should do? It's no chance to save La Liga season but they still have to fight in Champions league. I don't believe that Perez will sack Zidane. So, they have to sign new player(s) and bring some fresh blood to the team. C.Ronaldo looks terrible this season so far, Benzema - I don't know what he still doing in the team...
I'm sure La Liga is over for Real Madrid in the chase of La Liga championship. I believe they should focus on the two current remaining leagues, UEFA championship and Copa Del Rey. But I believe the result will not be maximum, if we judge the current Real Madrid performance, its just others competitors are much better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips

Like I said before, Real Madrid has lost La Liga for this year. They should focus on Champions League and try to win it 3rd time in a row.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503

They have to buy players, they have to make changes. If they do not buy a new player it will impress as they are satisfied with the player this season who in fact did not contribute well in La Liga this season. If they want to disrupt Barcelona, then they have to move. Barcelona are already moving and buying a star, does Real Madrid want to lag? The defeat from Villareal is a hard blow for Zidane, he must think hard to restore the authority of Real Madrid.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Real Madrid just lost, and Villareal got their first victory ever in El Bernabéu... What a disaster
And I think RM actually played really good today, especially in the defense with Nacho being the MVP for RM, and Modric, was fantastic, but as always, the second half is an sbolute shitshow, especially in the finals minutes. They also had the same problem they've been having since the start of the season: lack of goals.
I'm still surprised Florentino Perez, the only one who decides whether RM should sign a player or not, hasn't made a move in this transfer market, he must've put a lot of confidence on Zidane this season.

Zidane better do something asap or they're going to play the Europa League next season.
Pages:
Jump to: