Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 180. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I tried to dump but I get "Trading is currently frozen on this security." I'm sooooo fucked.

OH NO EVERYONE SELL BEFORE THE LOCK GETS TO THEIR ACCOUNT!!!!!

But if that happens how will we get Cheap SharesTM?

QUICK BEFORE YOU ARE LOCKED FOREVER AND IT'S WORTHLESS!!

CAPS LOCK, RED COLOR, BIG SIZE, this thing is serious!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I tried to dump but I get "Trading is currently frozen on this security." I'm sooooo fucked.

OH NO EVERYONE SELL BEFORE THE LOCK GETS TO THEIR ACCOUNT!!!!!

But if that happens how will we get Cheap SharesTM?
Activity: 429

Are you sure?
I was able to sell one.

Received Ask Order: 1 @ 0.000832 BTC

Sale 1 @ 0.000832 BTC Complete.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Set your public BTC address to reenable trading.
Activity: 560

WOW, thank god I dumped my 50K shares! Dump while you can!!!
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
400GH of Avalons!!!

If they were using Avalons they wouldn't have fallen below 800GH/s.

They have fallen below 800 they are at 400, join the fud and buy some cheap shares.

Cheap SharesTM
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
400GH of Avalons!!!

They have fallen below 800 they are at 400, join the fud and buy some cheap shares.

Which indicates an unstable hashrate that points towards their own miners. This is a good thing because we can scale our own miners. We can't scale Avalons.

Yes, just in time for them to shut down along with btct.co

Maybe it is true and someone did call the SEC on Labcoin and that got btct.co shut down. But that is just a rumor. 

Its fact that's why burnside posted the warning
No just means they rented 400GH Avalons extra to show 800gh. Good luck with 20TH when they have a month and they have 0TH mining, besides 400gh of Avalons
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
400GH of Avalons!!!

Which indicates an unstable hashrate that points towards their own miners. This is a good thing because we can scale our own miners. We can't scale Avalons.

Yes, just in time for them to shut down along with btct.co

Maybe it is true and someone did call the SEC on Labcoin and that got btct.co shut down. But that is just a rumor. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
400GH of Avalons!!!

Panic has begun!

wow

isn't the blockchain address still getting btc's added to it every hour?

Yeah, but it represents a 400GH/s amount from someones analysis earlier, It suspiciously fell after dividend day.

We need at the most worst case minimum 1TH/s.

We know the Labcoin team are Obama supporters. You don't have to rub it in.
400GH of Avalons!!!

legendary
I just dumped 20,000 shares, this thing is going to 0, we need the FUD army in here to take this to .00001 thats where it will be before the closing of the exchange.

Ow, right after that the share price is rocketing upwards. We will pass IPO in a matter of minutes. Confidence has been restored.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
So is labcoin actually looking like its going to fail or will the value go back up? I'm wondering if I should dump my shares now that they've lost 60% of their value.

If they show up something interesting, the price could recover, but they are unable to do it and anfter the begining of OCtober will be too late because the btct shutdown.
And in the bid orderbook are only orders left for about 260 BTC. If they don't stop the panic sell with some good news, a lot of people will see the price dropping to 0.002 or less
I just dumped 20,000 shares, this thing is going to 0, we need the FUD army in here to take this to .00001 thats where it will be before the closing of the exchange.
400GH of Avalons!!!

Someone should contact Swede and tell him to buy some cheap shares.
legendary
400GH of Avalons!!!

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The lack of consumer confidence in this stock is amazing, if anyone wants to liquidate their stocks at $0.05 AUD or USD then feel free to pm me and we can work out an arrangement Smiley. It's a much better offer then what's happening on the market right now Wink
I guess this offer is still up! Obviously, I forgot; payment will be made via paypal. Cool
Jump to: