Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 178. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
Anyone know if labcoin sold their own shares?

Yes.

Someone knows.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

are you guys seeing this?  Roll Eyes

This thread is funny today, people will be butthurt.

OMG ahead of schedule!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Well, however you see it. I've dealt with multiple individuals on different forums in the past with paypal, the items sold or bought in question were premium accounts for certain filehosts including but not least; rapidshare, multiupload, hotfile and what not. I've not occurred any problems with them in the past. You're entitled to your own opinion, however an offer is an offer, whether you take it or not is up to you.

Now, I'm not sure what the problem is with offering to liquidate a stock that looks like it's about to collapse in the current market but if you have anything against the offer, sure - that's what you're entitled to. I may be new to this forum, but I'm sure a certain amount of trust will be able to be developed if we (me and my potential seller) keep in contact during the duration of the deal.

There's no reason for anyone to charge less then the current bid price for shares. Yeah, the price could be lower in an hour, but they can sell now for more then what you're paying, and get bitcoin.  So why would anyone do it?
The only reason I could come up with this late would be they're tired of losing BTC and they want out of the whole market business. Investing in a company and losing soo much would make any new investor or (potentially) an old investor tired and doubtful of future investments thus they'll want to liquidate the current stock which they're losing soo much on and stop investing in BTC centered companies. Obviously, this is open for debate but from my point of view, this is how I see it.

Why I charge less is because I've spent soo much this week so I'm sticking to my budget of wasting a certain amount of money before my next pay arrives. As with anything, there's no reason to go for an offer because it looks sweet compared to potentially losing everything however if a person wants to accept my offer, then so be it - given that my offer is still open when I wake up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Unlikely. If they sold their shares the price would crash way down. Also their shares are at IPO level so they really can't sell them at a profit. That is why its stupid to sell below IPO level and why I think buying at 0.0005 is smart. it's going to go up to IPO level if Labcoin wants to sell their shares. Remember they have to use their shares to pay themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Labcoin is a good troll stock. It's good for day trading too, all this volatility is easy money, but it needs liquidity. It has to get on Bitfunder.

Sorry but the order book is 6 BTC away from 0.0006, which is kind of a miracle given the imminent freeze of all assets, and *any* BID over 0.00045-50 is more like an emergency exit for those who don't want to gamble with very, very disputable profit chances.

A decent price for 750 GH/s with the current situation would be more around 0.0002 as I said, so 0.0006 is still a very good price to quit... I'm all out already as I've mentioned weeks before, and while I don't "hate" the stock, the only consistent think I've seen is announcements that are never in reality.

My loss only encourages me to warn all the remaining holders to stop delusions and save what can still be saved. And no, I won't buy them out, rest assured.
Activity: 486

+1 TO THE MOON!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/YtWj4Us.png

If team china was labcoin that would be funny
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, however you see it. I've dealt with multiple individuals on different forums in the past with paypal, the items sold or bought in question were premium accounts for certain filehosts including but not least; rapidshare, multiupload, hotfile and what not. I've not occurred any problems with them in the past. You're entitled to your own opinion, however an offer is an offer, whether you take it or not is up to you.

Now, I'm not sure what the problem is with offering to liquidate a stock that looks like it's about to collapse in the current market but if you have anything against the offer, sure - that's what you're entitled to. I may be new to this forum, but I'm sure a certain amount of trust will be able to be developed if we (me and my potential seller) keep in contact during the duration of the deal.

There's no reason for anyone to charge less then the current bid price for shares. Yeah, the price could be lower in an hour, but they can sell now for more then what you're paying, and get bitcoin.  So why would anyone do it?

are you guys seeing this?  Roll Eyes

People are trolling for fun and profit at this point. Labcoin is a good troll stock. It's good for day trading too, all this volatility is easy money, but it needs liquidity. It has to get on Bitfunder.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
For those that truly worry, best I can tell,  trading these securities is not illegal and the fact they are unregistered securities doesnt mean they are invalid or worthless (Im sure there is a million other reason why they are worthless though). So as a shareholder, afaik you are not violating any law nor giving up any of your rights.

However issuing these unregistered securities and offering them for sale publicly clearly is illegal in most countries, including the US, as is providing "substantial assistance", "knowingly or recklessly". There is no doubt in my mind that Theswede could be held liable under US law. And thats even if Labcoin were legit and were to put 1000TH online tomorrow.

Of course Ytterbium, Ytterbium & Associates says its all perfectly legal. If in doubt, I suggest you make up your own mind. This is some human readable info from the sec on the subject:
http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/preipo.htm

The only thing that matters as far as Labcoin is concerned is whether or not it's illegal in HK. If it's "clearly illegal in most countries" then it shouldn't be hard to prove, after all that's what "clearly" means.

Although you seem to think that you guessing something might be true is the same thing as it actually being true. Given the fact you were rambling on about cell libraries and RTL code the other day, while clearly you had no idea what you were talking about.

Rambling on about U.S. law when discussing a company based in another country, run by people who aren't Americans is completely irrelevant, other then the fact that Burnside was based in the U.S, likely giving him issues. (and it will also be a problem for ActiveMining)

(dont think that the SEC will consider an IPO on BTCT as a real IPO)

Again, it doesn't matter what the SEC thinks, since they don't have any authority outside of the United States.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559

Trust.

It's what's for Breakfast:

20:24 (S) 20000 @ 0.00075000 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 4000 @ 0.00075100 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 500 @ 0.00075100 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 700 @ 0.00075120 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 140 @ 0.00075200 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 1300 @ 0.00076100 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 260 @ 0.00076200 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 2000 @ 0.00076300 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 300 @ 0.00076300 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 460 @ 0.00076400 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 5000 @ 0.00076510 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 1000 @ 0.00076600 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 1000 @ 0.00076610 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 200 @ 0.00076700 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 117 @ 0.00076700 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 259 @ 0.00077000 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 51 @ 0.00077100 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 64 @ 0.00078000 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 800 @ 0.00080000 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 5 @ 0.00080000 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 1 @ 0.00080100 LABCOIN
20:24 (S) 320 @ 0.00080200 LABCOIN
20:17 (S) 320 @ 0.00078700 LABCOIN
20:17 (S) 10 @ 0.00080000 LABCOIN
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer

Activity: 68
Looks to be hashing now. #19. Not too shabby.

Why did you photoshop the 'liars' out of it?

This is the most desperate, silly attempt ever made (facepalm)

All the same?
Activity: 766
Merit: 250

The main reason the price is so low is they said they'd be back on the list in an hour and hours later they aren't hashing at all.

Nice try. That is photoshop.

I swear it isn't photoshop.

Maybe it's MS Paint!!!
legendary

Why did you photoshop the 'liars' out of it?

This is the most desperate, silly attempt ever made (facepalm)
This is pure panic. The shares are worth 0.0005. The shares will for sure go back up to 0.001 but not much more than that. The price will go way up if they announce they will be on Bitfunder. The main reason for the price being below IPO is lack of liquidity. Even if they were hashing at the rate they claim it wouldn't help because they don't have an exchange.

This is a good time to buy. It's a complete gamble but its cheap. 5-6 BTC is good enough for a 50/50 chance. Just don't spend much more than that.

The panic is justified, sorry about that, and 0.0005 is still very optimistic.

I think the price will settle more around 0.0004, even 0.0003-ish until 'labcoin' gives consistent information about the real situation of Labcoin and why there is no sign of life after their last announcement. Then it may be back up to 0.0005 (and that would still be optimistic...)

Trading on emotion is never justified. Do the math. Figure out how much the stock is worth and buy only what you are willing to lose. A few BTC is worth the gamble if they work. If you're betting more than you can lose then you shouldn't be in the game.

Panic selling is what people do when they aren't really sure about their choices. Be prepared to lose your money and go all the way or day trade in which case you buy at the low which is 0.0005 and wait until it gets up to 0.0009 or 0.001. Also if it goes on Bitfunder you could make a lot of money getting shares at these prices.

The main reason the price is so low is they said they'd be back on the list in an hour and hours later they aren't hashing at all.

Nice try. That is photoshop.

I swear it isn't photoshop.
Activity: 68

Nice
legendary
This is pure panic. The shares are worth 0.0005. The shares will for sure go back up to 0.001 but not much more than that. The price will go way up if they announce they will be on Bitfunder. The main reason for the price being below IPO is lack of liquidity. Even if they were hashing at the rate they claim it wouldn't help because they don't have an exchange.

This is a good time to buy. It's a complete gamble but its cheap. 5-6 BTC is good enough for a 50/50 chance. Just don't spend much more than that.

The panic is justified, sorry about that, and 0.0005 is still very optimistic.

I think the price will settle more around 0.0004, even 0.0003-ish until 'labcoin' gives consistent information about the real situation of Labcoin and why there is no sign of life after their last announcement. Then it may be back up to 0.0005 (and that would still be optimistic...)
Jump to: