Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 199. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
They're back in the top 25

That's the team list, not everybody is member of a team.
They are probably somewhere around 80th place overall on BtcGuild (their 730gh/s is close to mine).
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Labcoin is back in BTC Guild... but just with 730gh/s again...

Too be honest,  I'm very impressed that we didn't have more FUD and panic selling in the last 24 hours.
This thread has become somewhat reasonable.

It's because 1) it's already close to IPO price. 2) no one intested in buying at this moment except those who have already bought enough. 3) the interest in BTC stock investing has been hurt significantly. It may take months to recover.

For me, I've already prepared to just live with dividend only for a while. I don't expect the price will increase much even it's successfully relisted in BitFunder. Liquidity has gone, only part of them will go there.
Sou
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
(Bitcoin related text here)

Too be honest,  I'm very impressed that we didn't have more FUD and panic selling in the last 24 hours.

They seem to do just fine at creating their own FUD. No need for a 3rd party.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Lets see if we stay as e are or start rising... What are the bets?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 238
Activity: 560
After a throw analysis i believe Bitfounder is the next logical step.

Unfortunately labcoin is not the next logical step for bit funder. 

Why wouldn't it be? I guess bitfunder doesnt want to make fees, on the most traded security.
Activity: 560
Feels like to me they have constantly and consistently under estimated how long it takes to do things.

If this is the case either scaling up needs to be done asap (I think this was already mentioned) or stop anouncing they will do things on specific dates.

I would prefer the former. Its more likely to have results Wink

I already told theswede about this, he decided to just ignore my advice, i guess they really enjoy shooting themselves in the foot now its more throwing granades.
Activity: 162

I think they had some stability issues that are now fixed so that highest prio was to get them stable again.
So now they can take care about the additional hashing power.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com

Hopefully they will compromise and come to a mutual agreement that will be of benefit to everyone.
Activity: 887

Activity: 837
legendary
Feels like to me they have constantly and consistently under estimated how long it takes to do things.

If this is the case either scaling up needs to be done asap (I think this was already mentioned) or stop anouncing they will do things on specific dates.

Exactly. I just wonder why they never learn lessons from their previous mistakes.
Activity: 369

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
It is even worse if they are mining secretly with 15TH now. It means they are dishonest and stealing money from the investors. Therefore, unfortunately the case that they have failed to solve the stability problem again is already the best scenario.

'Failure is the best scenario.'

Priceless comedy gold.  100% pure.

Will Ukyo list this disaster on Bitfunder, and transfer its BTCT scam tag along with the shares?    Cheesy
Just came across this post in one of the other threads and it it relevant to the conversation we had earlier.

Considering the demands of our wide members and close attention from foreign investors, 796 Exchange has made a decision to adjust withdrawal fee and provide chances for withdrawal for free each month. The times for free withdrawal comes in line with your VIP tier. For example, VIP4 members could enjoy free withdrawal 4 times per month. Subsequent withdrawals within the same month are subject to a 0.3% fee.

Best,
796 Exchange
legendary

How's that project to add miners daily coming along?

How about a comment of some kind.  Any kind.

Are you asking labcoin? Only he can (probably) answer this question.  But according to what he said and what things finally turned to be, I doubt he has full information and accurate prediction of the progress of the project. (Otherwise, it is worse if we assume he knows but never gives correct projection).
Activity: 420

How's that project to add miners daily coming along?

How about a comment of some kind.  Any kind.

Activity: 227
So it seems their 20TH will just suddenly be there at the end of next week, cause they've said that is 'a promise will not miss'. I really think they need to find another engineering team.

Due ~Saturday Oct. 5th (two weeks from original post):

UPDATE:

Even though I don't like making promises but Sam has assured me that 20TH is a goal that will not be missed within 2 weeks.

I am also working on having the "warning" removed from the security as Sam assured me that the team has not to sell any significant amount of shares and the ownership is still far above the 75% that was communicated as the holding limit.

Jump to: