Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 254. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'll just put this here

UPDATE:

As usual by now I am very sorry for the lack of updates. I do however at this time have an update for actual hashing.

Though the launch of the mining operation has been delayed and the team is still tweaking miners we now have around 800gh hashing at btcguild at:

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

The Labcoin team is currently listed as 24 Labcoin.

According to Sam, more hash rate will be deployed daily. I do not have any goals or hash rate estimates to communicate right now but as soon as I do, I will of course communicate this.

I hope that I can provide more timely updates on a lot of open questions shortly, and I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

UPDATE:

Even though I don't like making promises but Sam has assured me that 20TH is a goal that will not be missed within 2 weeks.

I am also working on having the "warning" removed from the security as Sam assured me that the team has not to sell any significant amount of shares and the ownership is still far above the 75% that was communicated as the holding limit.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In any case, labcoin will probably stagnate between .0026-.0028 for about a day or two before it either booms due to increased hashrate or falls due to stagnant hashrate.

There is no chance whatsoever that this is going to happen.  None.

Agreed.  Speculation will be positive rather than neutral, unless we go more than 2 days without a hash rate increase..

Labcoin will not break .002849 unless hash rate increases. 800 GH already propelled labcoin from .0016-->.0025-.0028, positive speculation has already been factored into the market. Theswede has given out a new deadline to increase hashrate within a day, my point is that if hashrate does not increase within this period of time, then the price will fall while if the hashrate actually does go up then we will see .002849+

Given labcoin's track record on following through with announcements, the most likely series of events will be
1.) Hashrate does not go up for a day (maybe two)
2.) Price drops to .002-.0022
3.) Huh?
4.) swede makes an announcement of an announcement
5.) Price increases to .0025-.0028
6.) Deadline for swede's announcement passes, no announcement
7.) Price declines to .002-.0022
8.) 1 week after the initial deadline to increase hashrate, hashrate increases and stock goes to .0028-.003
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Just leave why are you still here?

For the first time in my life I have to agree with you.
Activity: 220
Wtf is wrong with you people. Yet 1 more empty fucking update. They could put the icing on the cake by posting a pic/vid of their chips hashing and everyone would just stfu, but yet they choose not to. Read the mother fucking writing on the wall. If they refuse to post a pic/vid they are 100% just using somebody else's chips. NOTHING HAS CHANGED AND THE WARNING WILL REMAIN LISTED AS IT FUCKING SHOULD.

Right now is your absolute last chance to get out at a good price I shit you not.
Activity: 560
Activity: 392
In any case, labcoin will probably stagnate between .0026-.0028 for about a day or two before it either booms due to increased hashrate or falls due to stagnant hashrate.

Agreed.  Speculation will be positive rather than neutral, unless we go more than 2 days without a hash rate increase..

There is no chance whatsoever that this is going to happen.  None.

Is the market going to anticipate a good news (growing hashrate) or not (we want to see it before) ?

If yes, you're right. If not, he's right.

Make your bet.

Just leave why are you still here?
going to sleep so when i wake up i see past .004s dividend in a few days and we'll probably see 1BTC's and 50TH after lol. 500TH in december this goes to 5BTC+/share.

There is no chance whatsoever that this is going to happen.  None.

Is the market going to anticipate a good news (growing hashrate) or not (we want to see it before) ?

If yes, you're right. If not, he's right.

Make your bet or should I say: "Please place your orders accordingly." (tm)
Activity: 420

I'm done with this conversation...

Please initiate Dunning-Kruger blocking protocol, aka add to ignore list. The thread will be far more tolerable... for everyone. Smiley

Sure, argumentation is hard for brain-fried people. When I see how these guys are reading and integrating informations, maybe burnside should add a test before allowing people to trade. It'd be safer for everyone.
Activity: 238
Labcoin needs to show an improvement in hashrate in order to break out of .0028, if the hashrate is stagnant then there may be lingering doubts over whether its just a bunch of avalons.

If this is to be believed...

UPDATE:
According to Sam, more hash rate will be deployed daily.

Won't be too much longer.

If this were any other security manager (such as TAT) I would agree. But because this is theswede. In any case, labcoin will probably stagnate between .0026-.0028 for about a day or two before it either booms due to increased hashrate or falls due to stagnant hashrate.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Surely the news section st the very least counts as "any communication with the exchange"
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

BTW, walls are getting eaten.

Once that wall at 0.002849 is gone, it's open road ahead.

That would be a strong signal at least. By the way, don't forget that the current hashrate is @ 800 GH/s. People are happy, but shouldn't be too much.

It is a huge confidence boost from everyone screaming "it is a scam" a couple of days ago to a verifiable hashrate on BTC Guild.
Don't forget that the share price was around 0.0035 before the famous "we are hashing", and now Labcoin is actually hashing.

Labcoin .0038 is equivalent to AM @ .095.  Once Labcoin surpasses AM in hash rate, this baby is going to take off.
Activity: 392

That would be a strong signal at least. By the way, don't forget that the current hashrate is @ 800 GH/s. People are happy, but shouldn't be too much.

It is a huge confidence boost from everyone screaming "it is a scam" a couple of days ago to a verifiable hashrate on BTC Guild.
Don't forget that the share price was around 0.0035 before the famous "we are hashing", and now Labcoin is actually hashing.

Activity: 252

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Please initiate Dunning-Kruger blocking protocol, aka add to ignore list. The thread will be far more tolerable... for everyone. Smiley

Way ahead of you.  I new I liked him better on ignore.
Activity: 420

The original point was that it isn't in the contract and you said it was.  I'm done with this conversation... News release <> Contract.

Just to let you know, a contract is not a paper or something in the "Stockholder Agreement". Please go on Wiki and learn something today.

EDIT: off-topic: AM @1.651
Jump to: