Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 258. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500
They just moved up to the 22 spot...still a sceptic though until I see some big numbers go up.
If they can hit the 2th mark they are supposed to be hashing and we are still seeing growth then I'll think about reinvesting.  

Just the fact that they manufactured working chips means that it is only a matter of time until they have nearly unlimited hash.

lmao when and how was that "fact" ever established?

From pictures of their chips? Troll?

Pictures of god only knows what chip and a single layer pcb without pads? Did you miss the 50 pages of people laughing at that pic?

But anyway go ahead and buy. I've been convinced that the investors are ignorant enough to run this thing sky high so I've bought back in. Investor ignorance, now there's a fact you can count on!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The public stat tracking of labcoin's hashrate now available on BTC guild is the most important piece of news to come out about this stock in pretty much its entire history, now we can stop playing around guessing shit here and there and actually look at cold hard data.

That 800gh is really too big of a number to be a bunch of blades or usb erupters....

Price is climbing up.. better jump in now
Activity: 588
The public stat tracking of labcoin's hashrate now available on BTC guild is the most important piece of news to come out about this stock in pretty much its entire history, now we can stop playing around guessing shit here and there and actually look at cold hard data.

That 800gh is really too big of a number to be a bunch of blades or usb erupters....I'm going to guess that they really are hashing with their own stuff.
That said if the hashrate goes up overnight I will buy in tomorrow early. I can sleep on it.

Activity: 560
They just moved up to the 22 spot...still a sceptic though until I see some big numbers go up.
If they can hit the 2th mark they are supposed to be hashing and we are still seeing growth then I'll think about reinvesting.  

Just the fact that they manufactured working chips means that it is only a matter of time until they have nearly unlimited hash.

From pictures of their chips? Troll?

Edit: If you wait until they are at 2th and growing and then think about reinvesting you will be paying a hefty premium.

Shit. I can't decide what to do.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

WTF are you talking about they are listed on BTC guild, good fail comparison.

Yea so am I & I can also claim I'm hashing with custom hardware but that dosen't make it true. Really now, how gullible are you?

The reality is right now this is nothing more than another over priced revenue share when it should be a asic manufacture stock.

Yes you can claim with zero proof. Labcoin had their hash listed on btcguild. What are you even saying.

lol

Yea so am I & I can also claim I'm hashing with custom hardware but that dosen't make it true. Really now, how gullible are you?

The reality is right now this is nothing more than another over priced revenue share when it should be a asic manufacture stock.

Yes you can claim with zero proof. Labcoin had their hash listed on btcguild. What are you even saying.

Hash rate is proof of nothing more that the fact that you control  hardware capable of producing the hashrate. for all we know they are using a few million Pentium 3's

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, how does no one understand this?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Edit: If you wait until they are at 2th and growing and then think about reinvesting you will be paying a hefty premium.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

Yawn

I bought at .00149 and sold at .002. I'm good thanks.
Nice work!

I'm glad to see that Labcoin has managed to create a fix or a workaround for the issues they were experiencing.

A lot of people will be upset with themselves for panicking and dumping their shares.

Now, let's forget about the past and concentrate on our bright future.

Thank you for the update and have a good weekend!

Dumping shares, and then buying back in, was obviously the right thing to do.  I'd have made way more money if I dumped at 0.003 instead of 0.002. Labcoin needed to keep communication open, instead they just dissapeared after telling people to "buy cheap shares" before the price dropped by 66%.

Labcoin still isn't back up to my old buy-in price, but now I have 30% more shares.
Activity: 392
They don`t need to prove anything to you personally.  They will do this with hash power and dividends

Look future promises are just not enough. As a share holder I sort of am entitled to know that a shady company isn't scamming me. Maintaining investor confidence is fairly important. They're doing the absolute minimum to keep their current valuation afloat.

But hey if you're buying it I've got a 600MH/s mining account that I promise will rise to 100TH/s in 3 weeks. You can get in for just .005 per share! Can't post pics of my hardware though because it's rough and you wouldn't understand. 1N1cYXgRWz7UwXpD1UjBJTba3uwR1v7ko7

He sold low and now he's jealous.  Show some compassion!    Tongue

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
But hey if you're buying it I've got a 600MH/s mining account that I promise will rise to 100TH/s in 3 weeks. You can get in for just .005 per share! Can't post pics of my hardware though because it's rough and you wouldn't understand. 1N1cYXgRWz7UwXpD1UjBJTba3uwR1v7ko7

I'm in! RESERVED.
They don`t need to prove anything to you personally.  They will do this with hash power and dividends

Look future promises are just not enough. As a share holder I sort of am entitled to know that a shady company isn't scamming me. Maintaining investor confidence is fairly important. They're doing the absolute minimum to keep their current valuation afloat.

I still can't believe that this is turning to NOT be a scam....bitcoin just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Are they really hashing?

I never thought they were a scam.  But I thought they were having problems and the share price was taking because they weren't communicating. If they'd communicated clearly it wouldn't have been a problem, and they were destroying the share price by failing to do that. (in fact, they'd likely be around 0.006 right now if they'd kept shareholders informed about what was going on)

So, I sold my shares and even bought a put option, which I ended up making money on.

But, when they started getting regular payments, I bought back in at a lower price. The first payments might have been trolls or people trying to pump the price, but as it went on that became less likely.  

As far as technical problems, that's pretty normal.  They're 1 week or so behind schedule, and now they're at about 50% of their expected power.  20TH/s in two weeks is pretty ambitious, but at these prices 5 or 10Th/s would be OK.

The real question is their ability to keep up with network growth with KnC, Cointerra, etc coming down the pipeline.
Well, in all honesty 800gh is nothing to sneeze at these days...if we see it ramping up to 20th in the next two weeks how much do they have to bring online?
Roughly 1.4th per day?

Let's see how they do building up to this 20th...if we see strong growth in the next few days I'll be more inclined to think this is legit.

Jump to: