Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 31. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Also deleted from the official thread-

How many BTC are left in the Labcoin wallets?

As a reminder, this is information you have agreed to provide on several occasions. 

Thank you!
Activity: 242
scary.

but whats next after so many people at loss?
Deleted from the official  thread.  Draw your own conclusions

In the interest of combating false information, please confirm your identity with a trusted source. Confirming it with Cryptostocks would be fine as long as they make an official statement about it.

Thank you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Very valuable, thanks alphaking!

Can you tell me more about the blog? I mean.. this almost looks like an internal conversation between Sam and 796. How does this land on a blog?

This blog is written by one admin of 796. Not a record of conversation.
Since there are a lot of bagholders from China, he releases these information on a well-known Chinese blog site.
I think guys from China can verify the authenticity.

It's pretty simple.  Until such time as Samuele Noi proves his identity, Fabrizio Tatti is solely responsible for Labcoin's actions.

Fab, my man, you need to handle this or face the consequences.
Activity: 252
This post was deleted from the other thread:

Does that mean that "Sam" will be spending more time on the forum reading all the posts on this thread and moderating it?

I guess that is the only way a self moderated thread would work.

How about answering some of the questions that have been repeatedly asked?!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Very valuable, thanks alphaking!

Can you tell me more about the blog? I mean.. this almost looks like an internal conversation between Sam and 796. How does this land on a blog?
Activity: 98
News from 796 about Labcoin:
Chinese Version, Link http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_41b3e6f70101g9zy.html.

google translator:
By Samuel Noi recent days we have provided to us by the Hong Kong company registration documents and the register of shareholders were investigated and analyzed , we have the following questions and the need to prove the place :

1 , we found a director of this company is not on the roster Samuel Noi, so we're not sure there is no such person . Therefore proposed to the identity of this person .

2 , the company is authorized Samuel Noi to be responsible for the stock transfer thing, we're not sure . So they requested Labcoin issued authorization.

3 , on the investigation before bitcointalk on Labcoin everything there is evidence Labcoin dishonest , so we requested to meet with Itec contract , agreed to provide services to us and they do not guarantee the authenticity of the information provided for .

4, according to the list of shareholders , [email protected] name only 2,005,666 shares with them the promise in BTCT restricted shares 2,250,000 match.

They offer documents are iTec-Pro Limited Company , after our investigation , iTec-Pro Limited directors register only TATTI, FABRIZIO, passport number is YA2281 ***, and there is no register of directors Samuel Noi 's name.

In addition, they are a company registered address called " Asian Business " (http://www.asiabs.com/) provides secretarial proxy registration . They no real office address in Hong Kong .

We will wait Labcoin further response .
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Of course, keep in mind that even if he finally delivers what he promised, it's going to be a loss for all IPO investors.

Still, better than a complete scam!

Many of us have already given the the coins lost for some time, apparently the guy is delivering, what's the problem now?

Do you think this might just be a distraction and LC is really a scam, what? Are you afraid we get our hearts broken, because we had our hopes too high?

C'mon, the time for FUD has came and gone...

translation: "I bought cheap labcoin shares so I dont care if its a scam and fabrizio walks away with 5000+ BTC of IPO investors, as long he pays some crumbs in dividends so I can make  a profit on this scam too".

Of course, keep in mind that even if he finally delivers what he promised, it's going to be a loss for all IPO investors.

its damaged beyond my comprehension and i cant think straight what will happen.

on havelock, its very few people, and very low liquidity , ignoring other assets, only labco. thats why it went to near ipo, also when prices was tanking to 0.0001 in btct, havelock was around 0.0003.

so imagine when trade opens in crpyto, i feel might float at ipo, and very few buyers maybe are those who never check forums.

bagholders are luckly,  but bagholders will race to dump to make that bit profit, and escape
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Still, better than a complete scam!

Many of us have already given the the coins lost for some time, apparently the guy is delivering, what's the problem now?

Do you think this might just be a distraction and LC is really a scam, what? Are you afraid we get our hearts broken, because we had our hopes too high?

C'mon, the time for FUD has came and gone...
I posted on the moderated thread:

What about your promise to send a working board to a respected community member?
And he deleted my post.

But yeah, totally not a scam guys. Keep on believing.

That's because you're a troll/FUDer. Just get out.

i believe its not, its a valid question
i dont know how to think, its like labcoin playing with my head.

he said he will deploy 20th by 15th oct, that wont be missed

during weeks before 15th, and all the mess happened, no team posted anything on btct.

now 3th this 15th, its very hard to understand is he still playing? does he have medical problems? or does he enjoy watching the mess to gain business experience?

i am noob, i hereby can say, i dont know how to understand labcoin,

you guys investigating doing good job,  for me right now i think the asic's he has is not own made, the reason is that

he said he is 1 man team and he aint engineer, he said that in QA,
now we hear designs not completed before ipo,
now before the outsource what the hell he was doing with it? he aint qualified to try fix it and weeks pass by,
he didnt get pictures too when he promised in QA when he go back to asic location.
if he gets the pictures, would be hard to believe, he could have went to university and make up something look alike,

think again, he had time to take pictures while setting up the 3th

think again, is 1 man team, nobody else gonna take a picture
Activity: 252
I posted on the moderated thread:

What about your promise to send a working board to a respected community member?
And he deleted my post.

But yeah, totally not a scam guys. Keep on believing.

That's because you're a troll/FUDer. Just get out.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
the 50TH he promised this month will be enough for the moment, hopefully he is going to finally back up his words.
If your business strategy is based on hope, I've got bad news for you...

what else do we have here? we need to keep a little bit of faith in Sam, sure the guy has f*cked up - but this forum has acted like a bunch of rabid animals. If I was in his position I would be avoiding posting here like the plague. He has said previously that he wants the hashing to do to the talking & we are up to 3TH now, not a lot - way behind the curve. But this isn't a Scam it is a start up with some issues

You clearly have issues with comprehending facts.

This scammer Fabrizzio Tatti aka Sam took 7000 BTC investors money, bought now a couple ASICs from KNC for 150 BTC to buy him some time and all you have to say is we should have a little faith in him?
The odds that it isn'n a scam are about 1:100 and if you haven't realized this yet I'm very sorry for you.

Why feel sorry for me. If i lose I all no drama, this is a risky business and you shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose, I'd just wipe my mouth and move on. But there is yet to be any solid proof this is a scam, call me a fool if you wish everyone is entitled to an opinion
Activity: 393
This is the new official Labcoin thread, relevant news and informations will be only posted here.

We are moving our shares to Cryptostocks, asset url is https://cryptostocks.com/securities/53

Shareholders without a Cryptostocks account will receive an email message  from the exchange  with their account details, shares will be credited automatically. We will give notice here regarding the trading operations opening time.

We are now hashing on eligius.st at 3 Terahash/s, more hardware is being prepared as we speak.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

Given the sheer amount  of false informations posted in the original IPO discussion we are forced to self moderate this thread.

Activity: 96
the 50TH he promised this month will be enough for the moment, hopefully he is going to finally back up his words.

what else do we have here? we need to keep a little bit of faith in Sam, sure the guy has f*cked up - but this forum has acted like a bunch of rabid animals. If I was in his position I would be avoiding posting here like the plague. He has said previously that he wants the hashing to do to the talking & we are up to 3TH now, not a lot - way behind the curve. But this isn't a Scam it is a start up with some issues

You clearly have issues with comprehending facts.

This scammer Fabrizzio Tatti aka Sam took 7000 BTC investors money, bought now a couple ASICs from KNC for 150 BTC to buy him some time and all you have to say is we should have a little faith in him?
The odds that it isn'n a scam are about 1:100 and if you haven't realized this yet I'm very sorry for you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

For those wishing to diversify, Cointerra trading has now started on Picostocks!  https://picostocks.com/docs

Not much volume yet Sad  https://picostocks.com/stocks/view/31

Happy investing, Everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Pages:
Jump to: