Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 311. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think JohnyBigs is confused about how mining pools work..

Another 3rd world country sock poppet account. As you can tell from the name that makes no sense in English, only in 3rd world country retard language.

His name means "well, very thin" I think someone is confused how English works.

Or to reduce virulence of infectious particles - as in what I am doing my PhD thesis on. But you know - thin makes tons more sense.

Yes makes much more sense now. "Well, reduced power" lol

You're making a fool of yourself. Real bad. Believe me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So, tell us, JohnyBigs.  Why can't someone that has an account at Slush's or BTC Guild send btc to the Labcoin address?  What prevents that?
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
It must just be a cosmic coincidence that the hashrate estimates are the same amount that 3 80gh/s avalons would put out.  3 80gh/s avalons that we know they have.

Where's the rest of the hash power Swede?  Labcoin?  Heeelloooooooo.  Anyone?

How do you have the hash rate estimates when they aren't mining?
If they start mining for longer than a few hours then we can estimate.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Another 3rd world country sock poppet account. As you can tell from the name that makes no sense in English, only in 3rd world country retard language.
Or to reduce virulence of infectious particles - as in what I am doing my PhD thesis on. But you know - thin makes tons more sense.
You are now my favorite person of the last 50 pages.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 560

Yes makes much more sense now. "Well, reduced power" lol
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Dont worry guys TheSwede is online jerking off furiously until his dick bleeds.

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
At one point I saw it posted somewhere on this forum. They are at BTC Guild. That is all I know at the moment.

All you know is that a payment is coming from BTC Guild.

just a while ago someone mentioned the hash rate:
250 GH/s (= 1.12 BTC / day currently, at 100% PPS)

So, that's like what?  1 USB miner?

But isn't this figure based on the July screenshot of the avalon miners?

No, the hash rate was based on an estimate according to the rate they were mining from BTC Guild.
Since they aren't mining right now we cannot estimate until they do.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yes because addresses from BTCguild and Slush pool can be faked. 
it sure can, all you need is some btc in your wallet at one of those pools.
Activity: 308
everyone waiting for the october announcement?
Lmao your a moron the address is from BTCguild you 3rd world County retard.
and no one other than Labcoin is mining at the BTC Guild pool or what?  Is that your logic?  It can only be Labcoin because it's coming from BTC guild?

hahahahahaha

So, let me get this straight.  They were at Slush last night, until people started questioning the validity of those payments, then all of a sudden they change pools to BTC Guild and small payment start up again, and somehow, this is all proof that they are hashing?

No, it couldn't possibly be anyone else sending pool payments to that address, right?
Bravo to whoever committed the fake hashing labcoin scam, you made some money off me. I guess now I am a labcoiner again.

Yes because addresses from BTCguild and Slush pool can be faked.  
Activity: 420

At this point I'm just wondering how low the price is going to get before they talk to us again.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Bravo to whoever committed the fake hashing labcoin scam, you made some money off me. I guess now I am a labcoiner again.
Maybe TheSwede or Labcoin can come and give us an update, it would be nice instead of them rubbing one out. Clearly they are mining with the posted address hash rate/user name would be good.
if it's so clear, maybe you can show us the evidence?

For all we know, JohnyBigs is sending his USB miner revenue to that address...

Lmao your a moron the address is from BTCguild you 3rd world Country retard.
Maybe TheSwede or Labcoin can come and give us an update, it would be nice instead of them rubbing one out. Clearly they are mining with the posted address hash rate/user name would be good.
if it's so clear, maybe you can show us the evidence?

For all we know, JohnyBigs is sending his USB miner revenue to that address...
What difference does it make?
they've already missed out on 1 week of revenue, and if they continue this pace, it'll be 3 or 4 weeks of missed revenue and another 2 difficulty increases.

It makes a lot of difference to the value of this security if they are telling the truth or lying.
Jump to: