Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 358. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
what's the deal with those accusation of TheSwede and the 900+btc?  Anyone believe that or is it just nonsense?

btw, I am just going to throw this out there:  Labcoin, I can post your announcements for less than 900 Btc. PM me.

Please. That was a terrible attempt at a scare tactic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 476
Activity: 252
And offline.

Scratch that.
what's the deal with those accusation of TheSwede and the 900+btc?  Anyone believe that or is it just nonsense?
Bullshit
anything to back it up, or just you think it's bullshit?  I think it's bullshit, too, but I don't have anything to back up my opinion on it.
Activity: 420
Activity: 308
what's the deal with those accusation of TheSwede and the 900+btc?  Anyone believe that or is it just nonsense?

Bullshit

can you go into details on your investigations? i didn't follow that but have seen theswede bidding against basic mining when it came to inhand miners being auctioned...
Activity: 252
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
A moderator deleted two of my posts regarding Labcoin.
Activity: 266

Bullshit
what's the deal with those accusation of TheSwede and the 900+btc?  Anyone believe that or is it just nonsense?

btw, I am just going to throw this out there:  Labcoin, I can post your announcements for less than 900 Btc. PM me.
Activity: 308
i brought up hawaii for fun. no calculations for this Cheesy
How can you actually calculate someones timezone? everybody has different sleep patterns. Wake up, donnie! ...
was it you?  I thought it was someone else.  They had an explanation to go behind it, something about the 24 hours from now, bla,bla,bla.

Everyone does have different sleep patterns, but most people actually sleep at some point...

i said it when swede said they would meet and figured it was their destination for some nice vacation. maybe someone posted it be4 i'm not sure, can't follow every post in here ^.^

If he doesn't post this time...
Activity: 434
Please stick to the time. Need 30 min to get home. xD

Don't worry dex, we'll watch your chips for you... Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yeah i kinda need to take a shower + use the toilet so dont do any announcements for about 30 minutes thanks
Even if Labcoin doesn't have chips they could just rename their security "LabDice". We will all gamble on random daily announcements based on whether they are good or bad.

That would be awesome!

"bad" has a clear historical edge.
Jump to: