Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 361. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
here's what I am expecting in about 2 hours:

Quote from: labcoin
We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations.  We hope to post the mining address when we pay the first dividend, 24/9/2013.

This is an absolutely legit operation and many of those calling us a 'scam' will have to eat their words. Again, we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap.

This is what I expect in a hour:

Hey guys, we have a clarification to make: by "in 24 hour", we meant AFTER 24 hour. Yes we will update you after 24 hour, which means anywhere between 2 weeks to end of year.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Seriously, How can we get scammer tags hung on Vela and his friends (Especially Limbaugh)?  However dishonest labcoin turns out to be, they have been matched and surpassed by these manipulators.
scammer tags are for people that have scammed others.  I have never scammed anyone, as my trust rating shows.  Now, if you don't like me posting FUD stuff, then ignore me.  Simple as that.

Fixed that for ya Smiley
new feature added to this thread: future quotes xD

xDDD
so lel
                wow
such quote
Activity: 308
new feature added to this thread: future quotes xD
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations.  We hope to post the mining address when we pay the first dividend, 24/9/2013.

This is an absolutely legit operation and many of those calling us a 'scam' will have to eat their words. Again, we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap.

unfortunately, likely
Activity: 476

Activity: 420
Offline.

It's hilarious that just him logging on drives the price down.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

before the news, predictable, even a child can earn from the idiots here
Thus begins the dumping...

at this rate, it'll be at .0022 when they post the announcement of a future announcement
0.0025 and descending. Come on labcoin, give us some good news!
Activity: 420
labcoin is the husband which has cheated 3 times and promise he's gonna change. labcoin backers are the batterd wife which still loves him and makes excuses for all the problems.. .at this stage labcoin could get away with posting address of a block erupter usb solo mining and price would still not be 0
+1

yeah, that was the delay, folks.  They ordered a few USBs from AM, and have been mining since yesterday, when they arrived.  Mining address to be posted soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
 labcoin is the husband which has cheated 3 times and promise he's gonna change. labcoin backers are the batterd wife which still loves him and makes excuses for all the problems.. .at this stage labcoin could get away with posting address of a block erupter usb solo mining and price would still not be 0
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I predict bad/non-news.

I think they have functional hardware and are working on getting it up and running.  I think they don't care about share price staying up; in fact, i think they are trying to keep/bring it down with these terrible announcements.  They almost comically contain no relevant content and always come out at the last possible second.  The announcements are also very efficient at moving the price of the stock.  I think LC believes in their company and is trying to acquire more of it "in-house" with these swings.  That's why they haven't sold any shares but haven't locked them with Burnside as to maintain speculation and price swings.  Not until more of the company is self acquired will we see real progress in these announcements, and they will have built a large company off a free loan in the form of their IPO.

I think holding for the long term will be rewarded but there could be some incredible downward swings in the meantime as stronger and stronger hands are shaken out by worse and worse news.
small? not at the price of .001 - .002, all waiting for promotions until the price goes down, even with the good news I know the price will go down because they are here daytrader
the amount of buy orders above IPO price is equal to the volume of the last 24 hours.  Yes, I would say that is very low demand.
Activity: 308
imo crapcoins backers are the most greedy community on all securities Cheesy
Dance for us, Jester!  Make us laugh!

this one is hilarious:

500K shares until IPO price.  The volume for the last 24 hours was 500K shares.

And remember the big crash the other day?  over 1M shares traded in a few hours.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
stop listening to them, simply they want to knock down the price again

no, what is going on is that no one is buying that fake pump.  The buy orders are super thin, there is no demand, here.  That rise in price was artificial.

small? not at the price of .001 - .002, all waiting for promotions until the price goes down, even with the good news I know the price will go down because they are here daytrader
Jump to: