Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 428. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

To that guy who dumped under 0.002 right at the news-

Ha Ha!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
So I guess, we are almost there, where we were a few days ago. The recent sell-off might have been a wake-up call for Labcoin. I'm really looking forward for wednesday.

Upcoming days: slow increase due to the anticipation of the news, explosive market reaction when they post them. In whatever direction this will be.

It makes more sense to sell and then buy back in if they prove themselves than to stay in and risk losing money.

Sure, except that the price will be three times as high.

It will crash again when they miscommunicate on Monday.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Wow!
What a ride:
For you guys late to the game, we have just witnessed a Smash Crash, right out of the Goldman Sacks Playbook.
First, quietly buy some shares, enough to influence the stock. Wait for an opportune moment, say when a startup tech company misses a deadline by a few days or gives some ambiguous signals to the market....

Then, trumpet the significance of the event, trounce the reputation, blow everything out of proportion and make semi-rational arguments based on psuedo-logic.
Flood the media, make a new reddit channel or two, and have your army of "evil" sock puppets ready to go...
500 "evil" posts in a few hours should suffice....easy if you have a pocket cyber-army that just can't wait to try out their brand new custom made shiny toys...
Next, sell all your shares at any price. Don't worry you can buy them back cheaper in a few hours!

Now sit back and watch the show... feed the flames every so often just for fun...

After the crash, switch sock puppets to the "good" guys, and post some more...
and buy up the order book at your nice new low price...

whoo hooo, just like the big boys....
Activity: 392
Now is a good time to cash out. This high price is temporary and based on absolutely no new information.

new deadline = new information
we are suppose to see the mining address before Wednesday, which IMO is the ultimate proof.  
I bought back in at .0024 about 5 minutes after that post.  Riding these waves is easy.  Cash out time would be Tuesday right before everybody gets disappointed.
Now is a good time to cash out. This high price is temporary and based on absolutely no new information.

LOL. The most transparent manipulation attempt ever.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
So I guess, we are almost there, where we were a few days ago. The recent sell-off might have been a wake-up call for Labcoin. I'm really looking forward for wednesday.

Upcoming days: slow increase due to the anticipation of the news, explosive market reaction when they post them. In whatever direction this will be.

It makes more sense to sell and then buy back in if they prove themselves than to stay in and risk losing money.

Sure, except that the price will be three times as high.

Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
I'm just asking for clarification. It seems it would be in Labcoin's best interest to post updates on BTCT, as well as here if they desire the community's inputs and opinions.
Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

Well if everything actually turns out legit then I wouldn't doubt if the price went back to .0035 levels from before the scam scare

Oh, at least.

If everything is legit.

And they actually deliver what they promise this time.

It'll at least go to where it was, if not higher.

Well, I think we can safely say that actually posting the address would definitely put the price higher than the 0.0035 level it was at before.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Publicly on BTCT, the exchange your security is traded on?

Or publicly in this thread?

I think news travel fast and this doesn't make that huge difference at all. Or are you mentioning this, because shareholders receive an e-mail notification?
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

Publicly on BTCT, the exchange your security is traded on?

Or publicly in this thread?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Wednesday is really their last chance i'd say. If they again don't deliver the price will crash hard. Real hard.

Any more words of wisdom Einstein? Because your ability to state the obvious is outstanding.

WHEN LC delivers, it has been early; I would expect the same this time as well.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Wednesday is really their last chance i'd say. If they again don't deliver the price will crash hard. Real hard.
Tianeptine would help you  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
The difference between not owning shares and owning shares.

Huh?

Just because I have sold most my position which was 94,000 shares doesn't mean I fully got out. Otherwise I would have left the thread. Stock is a gamble.
I think we are actually going to get a healthy surprise when they do eventually give us the hashrate / address.

We can assume that even while they are fixing the issues (be it software / heating issues) they are still going to be putting boards together at the same time.

Well lets hope anyway.

I think they may just be overly cautious and putting up a hash rate that keeps dieing every so often wont look good either if they are ironing out issues.

How hard is it to explain that to people instead of letting everyone guess if they are a scam or not?
I'm not spreading fud. I don't think they are a scam. I'm just so amazed with their behaviour. If someone would've told me how they handle this situation i wouldn't believe it. I would tell that person to stop lying to me because no one would handle it this bad! Not even a company owned by a bunch of 12 year old kids.
Activity: 887
Not sure if anyone else posted this, but the address Ytterbium found has mined a new block:

http://blockchain.info/address/1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C

2 blocks are too few to indicate a trend, but the pace looks quite right for 2TH/s.

If this is true then tomorrows dividend should be 50 satoshi which is already 33% of ActiveMining and expected to grow! (ActiveMining dividend will be about 10 Satoshi in a few weeks)

If Labcoin mines at this rate (25 btc every 3 days and expected to increase) the dividend is already 50% higher than ActiveMining!

If true then well done Labcoin!!

I guess my prediction that they were failing badly at mining was incorrect.

Just to quote myself saying I was wrong about Labcoin.

The difference between not owning shares and owning shares.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

This has spiked much higher than I expected.

A lot more optimists out there than I thought!

the weak hands have gone. its just the long term holders now - it will go high..
Jump to: