Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 423. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
How is this stock surviving? This is the craziest shit I have ever seen. This "business" has done everything it possibly could do to destroy itself yet the believers will it into existence.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
How many blocks mined are we actually expecting to see?  From what we've gleaned aren't we pretty much assuming the initial boards didn't work (unverified)?  I'm expecting to see an empty address until the new boards arrive.

The fact that they went ahead and ordered 100,000 more chips tells me that they are happy enough with the ~1.8 Gh/s per chip performance (about 38% of the initial 4.7 Gh/s estimates).

In other words... don't freak out on Wednesday when the address is empty.

I think the only reason they're waiting til Wednesday is to have at least 1 block in it.

For fucks fucking sake. I left this thread for a couple days and expected to see labcoin near 0 after the last update where they said they lied but still didn't admit to lying. I see the price spike and go into the thread only to see another fucking unbacked promise. Post address on WED? Why the fuck not right now? Unreal that this thing isn't at 0. They are just delaying the inevitable drop to .00001. This is just going to bring scam stocks from all over now because they see how stupid the people are.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
But how would I know when to sell or buy without those good people telling me ?
Activity: 392
Few days gone, and you people actually brought the price back up Roll Eyes
And we're getting 500 TH now, too Roll Eyes

All I have left to say at this point is that all of you who are still in this deserve what you're getting.
Just take it as a learning lesson.
Activity: 196
Posts quality = near zero here.

^^ lol you can def. Double that list with the last crash FUDers.

I've found one way to cut through it is to click on "labcoins" post history and form your own opinion...

Heres a link Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/labcoin-120219
Activity: 560

^^ lol you can def. Double that list with the last crash FUDers.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Page 500 celebration!  Grin
Activity: 434

Activity: 420
How many blocks mined are we actually expecting to see?  From what we've gleaned aren't we pretty much assuming the initial boards didn't work (unverified)?  I'm expecting to see an empty address until the new boards arrive.

The fact that they went ahead and ordered 100,000 more chips tells me that they are happy enough with the ~1.8 Gh/s per chip performance (about 38% of the initial 4.7 Gh/s estimates).

I think the only reason they're waiting til Wednesday is to have at least 1 block in it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I advise everyone to not turn this into a ActM vs. Lab drama thread. Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Nobody should ever pay attention to anything that spews out of volanics mouth, he didnt even know there was a details page about labcoin and he would argue with me like a fool, talking out of his ass.
Activity: 238
where did you get that picture from?  Thats not activeminings..

It used to be on their website. There was a lot of criticism directed towards it but stu-k said he liked it, IIRC.

Here's the URL on their website: http://www.virtualminingcorp.com/example/slider55.jpg

I re-hosted it because I wasn't sure if it had been deleted and didn't feel like looking up what the old URL was. I also assumed everyone would remember it. But all I had to do was go to their site and look at the URL of the other splash images, and change the '2' or whatever to a 55. So I guess it would have been pretty easy to find, but more work then reuploading it to imgur.
Activity: 392
where did you get that picture from?  Thats not activeminings..
Activity: 238
You still haven't answered this Mabsark - why are you the biggest cheerleader on here yet you don't know the very BASICS about this company? Are you here because you think the company will deliver? Or because you think you can hype up the share price with positive-FUD before selling big?

Oh please, anyone who defended this image has no right to call other people 'cheerleaders'

Waiting for the price to rise/drop come Wednesday. I have nothing but time.

Look. If LC can make me into 10BTC I'm happy to put 1BTC into it just to see it happen. That 1BTC is not doing me any good sitting in a cold wallet. I'm happy with these risks. If someone is not comfortable with the risk they won't invest. I don't know why you care about other people's money so much. I honestly don't care if you make/lose money and I don't understand arguing over the internet, either.
Just a note I have more than just 1BTC in LC and time will tell if this is a good or not.

If you have noticed yet people in the Bitcoin community are dirty scumbags always looking for a way to benefit themselves, hence massive FUD so they can buy cheaper shares.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I think labcoin is going to ready to deliver the address wednesday with some mined bitcoin bought to someone else. Cool!
Activity: 182
Waiting for the price to rise/drop come Wednesday. I have nothing but time.

Look. If LC can make me into 10BTC I'm happy to put 1BTC into it just to see it happen. That 1BTC is not doing me any good sitting in a cold wallet. I'm happy with these risks. If someone is not comfortable with the risk they won't invest. I don't know why you care about other people's money so much. I honestly don't care if you make/lose money and I don't understand arguing over the internet, either.
Just a note I have more than just 1BTC in LC and time will tell if this is a good or not.
Ohh hai Im a "bagholder"
Jump to: