Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 46. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

You can buy stocks, you can sell them and you can get your dividends.
What's more important to you: credibility or fancy website design?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

I don't think people here cares about interface, no one here used BTCTC because it was "beautiful"!

We want reliability and features!
Activity: 252
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Various asset listers are making serious efforts to create (or buy BTC-TC) and host their own exchange.  Why rush to get listed on an unproven exchange that has ZERO liquidity and zero market?  Ciphermine created, and distributed for free, a direct shares script that easily pays out divs to shareholders.  It's not like Labcoin shares are worth anything right now anyways so I don't see the need to immediately list on anything that isn't Bitfunder.

Sam has a lot to answer for, but on this point, patience is clearly the correct move.  If we can't make it to Bitfunder then LCSH should be able to help Sam set up a div payout script pretty easily.

+1

While I'd much rather see Labcoin on Havelock, even 796 is better than direct shares.  Direct shares for this company are literally unsellable.  
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Various asset listers are making serious efforts to create (or buy BTC-TC) and host their own exchange.  Why rush to get listed on an unproven exchange that has ZERO liquidity and zero market?  Ciphermine created, and distributed for free, a direct shares script that easily pays out divs to shareholders.  It's not like Labcoin shares are worth anything right now anyways so I don't see the need to immediately list on anything that isn't Bitfunder.

Sam has a lot to answer for, but on this point, patience is clearly the correct move.  If we can't make it to Bitfunder then LCSH should be able to help Sam set up a div payout script pretty easily.

You are forgetting about Picostocks Exchange.
They are not so known in the community but they had an important role in the development of BitFury ASIC chips. Without Picostocks and their investors BitFury wouldn't have been able to develop and produce his chips.
Activity: 393

+1
Activity: 560
Labcoin should take $1,000 and hire someone to build their own exchange site.
How do you plan on manually paying out thousands of addresses "Sam" when you can't even do a simple task. I guess you won't manually pay out dividends.
next time you guys need to ask Sam why Fabrizio Tatti admitted to being Sam
Activity: 378
Hi guys,

There is a weibo about labcoin listing from someone who comes from 796:
"
今天我们有收到Labcoin股票关于希望在796流通的邮件,邮件中询问上市要求与费用并且提到他们已经公告会在这周内布署大量算力,需要一个可靠的平台来管理分红。对于Labcoin股票在796交易所的流通我们正在研究之中,我们也希望收到些好的建议,谢谢!
"
You may use google translator to check it out.

As a bagholder, I think this probably is a good news. FYI.

It's terrible news.  I trust 796 less than Labcoin.  Have you seen their asset list?  They don't have anything, they trade each other worthless shares of their exchange and get hosed by obscene fees for the privilege.

If 796 refused labcoin , then labcoin seems no where to go...
Activity: 393

This would be a great time to tell us exactly how much money is left in the Labcoin account, as you promised to do two weeks ago, Sam.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

TheSeven and Fruitninja confirmed they've received payments from Labcoin from https://blockchain.info/address/1J3bLZrFdWwVE6kG9cojT5189N6Er2xHrm

22:09:06 fruitninja https://blockchain.info/address/1J3bLZrFdWwVE6kG9cojT5189N6Er2xHrm

22:22:03 TheSeven someone should try to figure out what of that is really related and what is false positives

22:22:31 fruitninja TheSeven: I posted address here, if you post address someone can begin to analyze it and try to make some sense

22:22:51 TheSeven fruitninja: I received coins from the same address

22:23:29 fruitninja So, we should try to follow it up from the transaction chain, or check taint analysis to see referenced TX

22:23:32 fruitninja and UTXO

#Labcoin log from Sept. 30th.

http://www.satoshidice.com/full.php?tx=fe15bb1fe9149cd4f1012619d601e0b3993877a196b743aeef4e5cb969b4024a&stage=1
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

This would be a great time to tell us exactly how much money is left in the Labcoin account, as you promised to do two weeks ago, Sam.

TheSeven and Fruitninja confirmed they've received payments from Labcoin from https://blockchain.info/address/1J3bLZrFdWwVE6kG9cojT5189N6Er2xHrm

22:09:06 fruitninja https://blockchain.info/address/1J3bLZrFdWwVE6kG9cojT5189N6Er2xHrm

22:22:03 TheSeven someone should try to figure out what of that is really related and what is false positives

22:22:31 fruitninja TheSeven: I posted address here, if you post address someone can begin to analyze it and try to make some sense

22:22:51 TheSeven fruitninja: I received coins from the same address

22:23:29 fruitninja So, we should try to follow it up from the transaction chain, or check taint analysis to see referenced TX

22:23:32 fruitninja and UTXO

#Labcoin log from Sept. 30th.

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
Oh my gosh, Sam completed a task!

Two weeks later, but hey!  He completed one! WTG Sam!

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

Actions for the next 24 hours.
  • Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
  • Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
  • Change pool to Eligius
  • Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP
  • Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
  • Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Nice job keeping track of this.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Oh my gosh, Sam completed a task!

Two weeks later, but hey!  He completed one! WTG Sam!

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

Actions for the next 24 hours.
  • Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
  • Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
  • Change pool to Eligius
  • Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP
  • Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
  • Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Pages:
Jump to: