Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 41. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm holdin' my bag, I'm holdin' my bag. Smiley
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
New deadline after new deadline. All missed. The scam is not over apparently.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Profit aside, I would love for our Sammy boy to deliver in a big way.  If johnny, pancake(sp), ice, puppet etc. were forced to eat a bit of crow, it will all have been worth it.

Those odds are, lets put it mildly; small.
To stay in the spirit of the unthinkable, lets make some nonsensical assumptions:
- their hardware costs absolutely nothing, zero, nada; the mask set was donated, wafers and packaging are free, PCBs and PSU's are free and they didnt have to spend a dime to develop any of it (in truth they didnt spend much more than 10 BTC so that part is close to true).
- they pay 100% of their mining revenue as dividends
- their chip meets the specified specs of 2.7W/GH and even does so at the wall (using a 130nm process somehow achieving ~4x Avalon's 110nm efficiency and >2x BFL's 65nm efficiency and at higher clockspeeds to boot, no small feat!).
- their electricity cost is only $0.08/KWh, they dont need cooling despite 3-400KW power consumption and the hosting in the datacenter is otherwise free

Under those circumstances they would have to start mining in the next 2 weeks with >100 TH to stand any chance of just breaking even on their IPO price.

+1

Many holders here bought in with price less than 0.0005 and their bet is Fabrizio will return the remaining BTC, which is more than a half according to what they said. That's why I think the witch hunting is the best option for them. But someone still think witch hunting will do more harm than good. Totally beyond my understanding. What are they expecting? Recovering to 0.004 someday?
Activity: 560

Profit aside, I would love for our Sammy boy to deliver in a big way.  If johnny, pancake(sp), ice, puppet etc. were forced to eat a bit of crow, it will all have been worth it.

To stay in the spirit of the unthinkable, lets make some nonsensical assumptions:
- their hardware costs absolutely nothing, zero, nada; the mask set was donated, wafers and packaging are free, PCBs and PSU's are free and they didnt have to spend a dime to develop any of it (in truth they didnt spend much more than 10 BTC so that part is close to true).
- their chip meets the specified specs of 2.7W/GH and even does so at the wall (using a 130nm process somehow achieving ~4x Avalon's 110nm efficiency and >2x BFL's 65nm efficiency and at higher clockspeeds to boot, no small feat!).
- their electricity cost is only $0.08/KWh, they dont need cooling despite 3-400KW power consumption and the hosting in the datacenter is otherwise free

Under those circumstances they would have to start mining in the next 2 weeks with >100 TH to stand any chance of just breaking even on their IPO price.

And today was clearly Monday where Fabrizzio said we would have 3TH lols, now tuesday afternoon in china.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

who gets a medal for being the biggest bagholder now? (swede excluded)

Without disclosing amounts of shares... I find it hard to imagine anyone being as crazy as I.

I vaguely recall you jumping boat from ActM with $130k.. I could be wrong though

Let's just say, labcoin has been a disappointment.

It's not over yet.

Profit aside, I would love for our Sammy boy to deliver in a big way.  If johnny, pancake(sp), ice, puppet etc. were forced to eat a bit of crow, it will all have been worth it.

Yes even though I own around 30K shares, u sound mad.
legendary
Activity: 994

Without disclosing amounts of shares... I find it hard to imagine anyone being as crazy as I.

I vaguely recall you jumping boat from ActM with $130k.. I could be wrong though

It's not over yet.

Profit aside, I would love for our Sammy boy to deliver in a big way.  If johnny, pancake(sp), ice, puppet etc. were forced to eat a bit of crow, it will all have been worth it.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Aprox 1000 shares here mostly bought at 0.0004 dunno how I feel about it yet

Activity: 392

It's not over yet.
legendary

Activity: 259

uhmm... that's a lot  Roll Eyes hopefully he didn't invest it all in this amazing company  Wink
Activity: 392

legendary

Activity: 308
No longer Monday here, where are the TH/s?

Still Monday in China? (LOL)

Fabrizio is retarded don't mind his date spewing. He has turrets instead of randomly saying profane words, he just yells out random promises with specific deadlines.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
No longer Monday here, where are the TH/s?

Still Monday in China? (LOL)
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
oh so the promises from last month have still not been fulfilled? amazing company!

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
oh so the promises from last month have still not been fulfilled? amazing company!

Doesnt matter anymore. If they get listed on a different exchange, bagholders can continue their game of hot potato.  That game works just as well when there is absolutely nothing and no one backing the share, other than just some rumors, periodic appearance of the scammers behind it and  lots of wishful thinking. Any bagholder that actually believed in this "company" wouldnt really care if it was listed, dividends would be all they need.
Pages:
Jump to: