Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 465. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
When can we expect evidence of your hash rate?
Never™

When Portal 2 and HL3 leave beta.

Save us Gaben!!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
****WARNING to all Labcoin Shareholders****

People there are no traces going to the chips on these circuit boards. There are no decoupling capacitors near the chips and there does not appear to be a ground plane on the board. Ask any of the DIY asic developers here on the forum and they will confirm that these things are absolutely necessary to create a working miner.

I was a big believer in Labcoin but i am completely out now. This is a disappointing end to what could have been a promising venture.

I welcome a realistic explanation from Labcoin but at this point I am seriously warning anyone to invest at their own risk.

NO ANSWER TO THAT EITHER ?

People buying @ 0.002 I hope you know what you're doing.

Yeah. They know. Losing money
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
So will there be a div this tuesday?
Activity: 420
Dear people buying at 0.002,

Can you not read an order book?
****WARNING to all Labcoin Shareholders****

People there are no traces going to the chips on these circuit boards. There are no decoupling capacitors near the chips and there does not appear to be a ground plane on the board. Ask any of the DIY asic developers here on the forum and they will confirm that these things are absolutely necessary to create a working miner.

I was a big believer in Labcoin but i am completely out now. This is a disappointing end to what could have been a promising venture.

I welcome a realistic explanation from Labcoin but at this point I am seriously warning anyone to invest at their own risk.

NO ANSWER TO THAT EITHER ?

People buying @ 0.002 I hope you know what you're doing.
Never™

When Portal 2 and HL3 leave beta.
Activity: 476
Never™
Did I miss an update of pictures/addresses?

Why are people buying?

They're anticipating a rebound. Heh!
A new update in a couple days with pics and updated hashing rates.

"Two weeks" anyone? Grin
@TheSwede @labcoin

At this stage, the only thing that could make me want to buy back what I sold at loss is a clear, no-bullshit statement as to

Why you told you were hashing at 2 TH/s, then nothing about this, and seemingly nothing to be expected for 6 more weeks (did I misunderstand? Honest question, I was stunned, I could not believe it -- 6 weeks is like 2 years in BTC world right now)

What about the design issues that were raised about the PCB that can be seen on the picture? (missing components?). Are they just not soldiered like the chips so that's bare PCB, bare chips and not much more? That wouldn't be very reinsuring.

Really, I realize I may have sounded rude or trollish but I'm just frustrated by the last "update" and the perspective of "nothing for 6 weeks". And everyone on the market realizes that it will NOT hold, even at IPO price it seems, for 6 weeks.

So, sorry for the hate, but not sorry for the concerns, and still too much worried without explanations about the facts above, no matter the price!

No answer ? Let me guess, you need 6 weeks more to answer ?

6 weeks™
N_S
Activity: 238
What a shameful display.  Embarrassed
Activity: 378

Why are people buying?

A new update in a couple days with pics and updated hashing rates.
@TheSwede @labcoin

At this stage, the only thing that could make me want to buy back what I sold at loss is a clear, no-bullshit statement as to

Why you told you were hashing at 2 TH/s, then nothing about this, and seemingly nothing to be expected for 6 more weeks (did I misunderstand? Honest question, I was stunned, I could not believe it -- 6 weeks is like 2 years in BTC world right now)

What about the design issues that were raised about the PCB that can be seen on the picture? (missing components?). Are they just not soldiered like the chips so that's bare PCB, bare chips and not much more? That wouldn't be very reinsuring.

Really, I realize I may have sounded rude or trollish but I'm just frustrated by the last "update" and the perspective of "nothing for 6 weeks". And everyone on the market realizes that it will NOT hold, even at IPO price it seems, for 6 weeks.

So, sorry for the hate, but not sorry for the concerns, and still too much worried without explanations about the facts above, no matter the price!

No answer ? Let me guess, you need 6 weeks more to answer ?

Why are people buying?

Activity: 308

Why are people buying?

its probably swede or crapcoin itself. Those buy-iins always happen when they are online.
Activity: 476

Why are people buying?

bull trap
Activity: 378

Why are people buying?
They are just playing the swings.

Why are people buying?

Because they are dangerously dumb. They will regret it in T + 1 hour

Why are people buying?

They think this is "as usual", but it is not  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The next update will not be scheduled but rather I will see to it that we update the forum and btct.co when mining is running and the team can show more details on the operation.

Direct confession of a lie. They were never hashing.

If this is true price should correct to IPO value. (if this is not a scam, remember scam = 0)

Why is it so hard to have a picture of the mining rig and your assembled boards?

Please reply TheSwede75.
Because they don't have any.

I wonder how they got to 2TH/s?

25 second-hand Avalons?
Jump to: