Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 476. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Oh god, remember that classic line about not publishing the address because they want to avoid hysteria.

How'd that turn out?

That was one of the best part.
LOL
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I still hold all my shares and I have never pumped it faggot. I don't need to pump anything the price was always in the .003's range, could have sold easily plenty of times. Now please explain to us again why you are still here with absolutely no "interest"
just here to keep anyone from buying your shares, kid.

I have never pumped it
Roll Eyes
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Oh god, remember that classic line about not publishing the address because they want to avoid hysteria.

How'd that turn out?

That was one of the best part.
Activity: 560
Warning to all potential options buyers. The following (red) options are misleading and set up to lure you into buying at 10x price due to the shift left of one digit, i.e. 0.034 instead of 0.0034:

Luckily they were placed before the news though.. to whoever did this: Roll Eyes
JohnyBigs

You seem butthurt that you got called out on your FUD lol
Activity: 420

How'd that turn out?
I don't tell people how great it is, I just call out FUDsters like yourself. Every single post of yours is, scam, this scam, sell now scam, so you can buy shares back lower.

I have not bought one share since I sold.

And I certainly never pumped this thing to get people to buy my shares, like you did.

I still hold all my shares and I have never pumped it faggot. I don't need to pump anything the price was always in the .003's range, could have sold easily plenty of times. Now please explain to us again why you are still here with absolutely no "interest"
Warning to all potential options buyers. The following (red) options are misleading and set up to lure you into buying at 10x price due to the shift left of one digit, i.e. 0.034 instead of 0.0034:

Luckily they were placed before the news though.. to whoever did this: Roll Eyes
JohnyBigs
I would say 28nm technology @ 0.3W / GH eff is the minimum "future-proof" ASIC investment now, from a competition PoV, for non-exisiting products (since it clearly appears tonight that LC is *not* hashing, at least it hasn't been denied, we were promised a LIVE hash-meter on the website etc. nothing is up so I'm not just bashing IMO). And no hope for progress before 6 weeks = OMG

tl;dr: don't buy, hold if you dare, sell if you want to play it safe.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Edit: the others are overpriced and placed by the same user.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Too bad they could not just set up a webcam at the site and give us a little webinar while we watch them play with their chips... "See look we are real!"
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I would say 28nm technology @ 0.3W / GH eff is the minimum "future-proof" ASIC investment now, from a competition PoV, for non-exisiting products (since it clearly appears tonight that LC is *not* hashing, at least it hasn't been denied, we were promised a LIVE hash-meter on the website etc. nothing is up so I'm not just bashing IMO). And no hope for progress before 6 weeks = OMG

tl;dr: don't buy, hold if you dare, sell if you want to play it safe.
Lets just assume the entire 130nm thing is a bust. What do you all think of this 65nm thing that "TheSeven" is supposedly involved with?

If everything up til now has been a scam, why wouldn't the 65nm also be one?

No one in their right mind would bet that it isn't, especially now.
I don't tell people how great it is, I just call out FUDsters like yourself. Every single post of yours is, scam, this scam, sell now scam, so you can buy shares back lower.

I have not bought one share since I sold.

And I certainly never pumped this thing to get people to buy my shares, like you did.
Lets just assume the entire 130nm thing is a bust. What do you all think of this 65nm thing that "TheSeven" is supposedly involved with?

Hmm.  I suppose they could be fooling him too. Maybe they can talk like they know what they're doing but really really suck at execution.

Wouldn't be the first people to be like that.
Activity: 378

Just wondering why you are in this thread if you have no attachment to this stock?  If I have no interest in a stock I don't spend my whole day in the thread.   Huh Roll Eyes
He doesn't want people to lose money when this is clearly a scam at this point. He said he had a large position and sold everything after the '48 hour' sham announcement.
+1

I have always been upfront about my position.  I sold and never bought back.  In fact, I warned you guys to get out when the price was still >.0035.  Some listened, most didn't.  Greed got the better of them.  

Hey, but whatever, right?  Let's all just shut up so JohnyBigs and Mabsark can tell the newbies how great this company is...

I don't speak a word of Chinese but I could take a shoebox with some boards and some chips and get on a bicycle in Shenzhen and have assembled boards before the sun went down.

I also don't understand the fixation with Oct 30.  Why a date so far away?

Surely there must be something to show us before then?

Nope. Ah yes sorry.. hopes.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Jump to: