Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 482. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVEN if they have some chips, they should be reported to burnside and removed from btct. Simple as that.

how daft are you? removed from btct so nobody can use their shares any longer? That would open the door for even more scam. could you please think a bit further next time?

Do you know what "regulation" means ? Actually we are in the middle of nowhere.

EDIT: AH SORRY I FORGOT: "This site is currently in beta. Nothing is verified. Everything is virtual. Do your homework. Watch out for scams. Be diligent."

Do you know what removing them from BTCT means to those who havent been online to sell their shares? Exactly: a big fat 0 from what they invested. Do you want Burnside to be targetted by the SEC shit or something? or do you wanna split the 4btc to open an asset that were payed between the 10000000 shares? I don't know what pills you are prescribed but please tell me where the entrance to your magical wonderland is.
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I have found the address, finally the shares can go up in value.

1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

About time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Yes active mining is in better position with no chips or boards lol.

Labcon only has a photo of chips and boards...  

Do you think they know what to do with all this plastic ?
Activity: 476

Labcon only has a photo of chips and boards...  
Activity: 420
This is the point where the share price would normally start to recover.  Labcoin I hope you understand you're doing permanent damage to your stock with these games.

Why would it recover?

They don't have a single assembled board and yet they told us they had 2 TH online.

They can't be trusted.  At all.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Same position as Labcoin without the horrendous BFL-level reputation.
EVEN if they have some chips, they should be reported to burnside and removed from btct. Simple as that.

how daft are you? removed from btct so nobody can use their shares any longer? That would open the door for even more scam. could you please think a bit further next time?

EDIT: AH SORRY I FORGOT: "This site is currently in beta. Nothing is verified. Everything is virtual. Do your homework. Watch out for scams. Be diligent."

Right, those are the rules.  So what are you bitching about?
guys, they don't have a mining address to post...

You understand how bitcoin works, right?

You can have an address to mine too without having any hashing gear.

oh, so you want them to post an empty address?
Activity: 560

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
I can't wait to hear about Laboin
POSTING THE MINING ADDRESS.
with the next update!

30/10/2013 anybody?

You understand how bitcoin works, right?

You can have an address to mine too without having any hashing gear.
Activity: 308

legendary
ActM is surely better poised than Labcoin.

Well I hope so.
N_S
Hello, this is labcoin.
legendary
The one thing we can agree on.

BTC = Undervalued.
Labcoin = Overvalued.

?

Ok I can't take this thread anymore tonight.

We agree that Bitcoin is not overvalued.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
This is why startups aren't publicly traded.  They're funded by VCs who expect to lose money on 9/10 investments in order to earn 10x on one of them.

Problem is there aren't 10x good startups on BTCT.co,  it's basically Labcoin and ActM, neither of which have covered themselves in glory lately.
That was the only good post in the last 20-30 pages!
Jump to: