Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 483. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Are you dense? He already said it would take until the end of October before he could liquidate the rest of his shares. Come on people.

I guess this is why the shares were never locked.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
The one thing we can agree on.

BTC = Undervalued.
Labcoin = Overvalued.

?

Ok I can't take this thread anymore tonight.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is why startups aren't publicly traded.  They're funded by VCs who expect to lose money on 9/10 investments in order to earn 10x on one of them.

Problem is there aren't 10x good startups on BTCT.co,  it's basically Labcoin and ActM, neither of which have covered themselves in glory lately.

ActM is surely better poised than Labcoin.
Activity: 227
Labcoin still online.

This is why startups aren't publicly traded.  They're funded by VCs who expect to lose money on 9/10 investments in order to earn 10x on one of them.

Problem is there aren't 10x good startups on BTCT.co,  it's basically Labcoin and ActM, neither of which have covered themselves in glory lately.
N_S
EVEN if they have some chips, they should be reported to burnside and removed from btct. Simple as that.

+1

completely lied, multiple times
they are just suckering people at this point.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
EVEN if they have some chips, they should be reported to burnside and removed from btct. Simple as that.

+1

completely lied, multiple times
they are just suckering people at this point.
legendary
so, do you guys think that Bitcoin's is drastically over-valued right now? That is should be worth more like $1.00 as that article stated?

Something with a limited supply is not over valued, something that you can use to exchange actual currency all over the world with a blink of an eye, is not overvalued it's undervalued.

The one thing we can agree on.
legendary
so, do you guys think that Bitcoin's is drastically over-valued right now? That is should be worth more like $1.00 as that article stated?

Nope, because people are already using it as a store of value.

$1 means $12,000,000 economy. Sounds stupid.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 560

Something with a limited supply is not over valued, something that you can use to exchange actual currency all over the world with a blink of an eye, is not overvalued it's undervalued.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Labcoin, can I ask you to do one last thing:

Please admit to the scam, let us know you lied and stop this madness. How long are you going to go on for? We need closure.

Are you dense? He already said it would take until the end of October before he could liquidate the rest of his shares. Come on people.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
POST THE MINING ADDRESS.
N_S
they are behind a bit, 50TH in October, 100TH November, 500TH December

Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Does anyone on this board actually still hold shares?

Or will admit to it, anyway? Tongue

I do, and will continue to do so.

Will you buy others out at 0.003+? Put that wall up!

1) Why bother asking this question? People obviously lie and successfully manipulate others left and right, so take the responses you get with a grain of salt.
2) It's against my interest to not see it plunge even further, but I have shares and added to my portfolio today.
legendary
Labcoin, can I ask you to do one last thing:

Please admit to the scam, let us know you lied and stop this madness. How long are you going to go on for? We need closure.
Activity: 560
so what's the new besides the blank boards and chips? have they claimed to have found 1 block... i'm not getting what's being actually stated

they are behind a bit, 50TH in October, 100TH November, 500TH December
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
That was such a long, miserable movie.

Hey! Wait a minute...
Jump to: