Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 695. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Did anybody miss this, here is the update. I thought there was no update until I just saw it on BTCT.

A note to the Swede you should have a section in thr OP where post latest update, delete old ones and replace with new updates instead of posting in the thread and it getting lost. Also a twitter account wouldn't hurt.

Status update: We have received the first chip batch and we're working full speed on finalizing the controller board design, mining will start no later than 10 September with about 3-4 TH, and to reach the full speed within October. Dividend payments will start on the same week.We again remind everyone that the team shares won't be sold. We understand the investors concerns and we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before mining will start.

If you own shares BTCT should send you an email automatically with the news, it did for me today.
Activity: 420
The thing that made me sell was when he was telling the person he was too busy to talk and to please not share his info with anyone else.. what kind of CEO does that lol

The kind who doesn't want to be bothered by some semi-literate pissant on his instant messenger. Just a guess. Smiley
Activity: 420
I strongly suggest those Pro trollers do their job once a week or at least do it every few days. Wink you may notice that people have kinda trolling resistance effect, yesterday the price drop to 0.0018, same time today price drop to 0.0028. BE PROFESSIONAL, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT

LOL, I was thinking the same. There is definitely a law of diminishing returns at work.

They might consider creating even more identities and applying their skills to other total scams / amazing companies before returning to their work here at Labcoin. It should be tested, but I estimate 5 days is the optimum time between pump and dump operations.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
what are we doing tonight guys? Panick selling or just holding.. cause I will go to sleep if there is no action.
Activity: 887

Cheesy Fabz is all about communication it seems.

The thing that made me sell was when he was telling the person he was too busy to talk and to please not share his info with anyone else.. what kind of CEO does that lol
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar

Cheesy Fabz is all about communication it seems.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I strongly suggest those Pro trollers do their job once a week or at least do it every few days. Wink you may notice that people have kinda trolling resistance effect, yesterday the price drop to 0.0018, same time today price drop to 0.0028. BE PROFESSIONAL, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT

Yeah, always the same song.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
so there was non-news so why is the share price still where it is

HELLO, I HAVE ADDED SOME LIQUIDITY TO THE ORDER BOOK SO YOU ARE ALL CLEAR TO SELL

Amazing company.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
so there was non-news so why is the share price still where it is

HELLO, I HAVE ADDED SOME LIQUIDITY TO THE ORDER BOOK SO YOU ARE ALL CLEAR TO SELL
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Thank you
Not exactly.

I appreciate the ones who challenge the LABCOIN team; raised questions and reasonable concerns can only lead to improvement.

Though I have the impression of an ongoing coordinated campain and for several reasons I believe at least two of the above listed users might be the same. I'm aware that such a claim is speculative.

What I Post, All information was from Internet, all image was from Labcoin

So you mean , I can invest, but I can not ask anything?

if I have Concern I am a sneaky Chinese puppet?
Is that u mean?

Puppet refered to sockpuppet.

If I am wrong and you feel offended, please accept my apology. Smiley
Activity: 238
I'll say LabCoin is not professionally managed in the respect of PR. TheSwede either lacks information or motive to do his PR job. A Hong Kong company and China factory introduced a PR living in US east coast itself is funny considering the time difference and the distance.

But I still don't think the project is completely a scam. We can avoid touching this stock because and lack of transparency and trust. But if you are already stakeholders, there's no reason to panic sell because someone said it is a scam.

Bottom line:
There's a CEO with real name and a QQ number, who admitted there's a project called LabCoin and Sam is indeed the leader. There's indeed a man called Wang Zhenghua in Shen Zhen China, who working in EE company. They did not grab the IPO money when they have chance to get double the money. They cannot dump all their shares due to the sheer order book. They can manipulate the market, but cannot gain much due to the relatively small volume.

Meanwhile, if there's finally a real collapse, only a small part of people could escape due to the sheer order book. The majority of the 10M shares will be 0 anyway.

In conclusion, if the LabCoin guy really want to earn big money, they have to work hard and get things done. If the chips were a failure, they can gain little by hiding the fact. So I still believe the chips are fine but not great. Most likely, the PCB part has some problem since they said they need to finalize the control board design. So if you are stakeholders, the best you can do is to hold tight and be patient and give them some time.

I agree, TheSweed should not have come in here and sad "Oh, I can't get ahold of him."  Likely, he was just busy, you know GETTING OUR CHIPS.

The share price would probably just have gone up when they announced they got the chips otherwise.  Instead the little bit of confusion has allowed trolls to flourish spreading nonsense.

Still, I was able to get shares at prices I'd never thought I'd see again, and they're already worth more then I paid. So, so far I've made money off it.
Activity: 196
I feel like the board is starting to turn into trollbox......

getting.....harder......to filter.

thanks guys for helping out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
I'll say LabCoin is not professionally managed in the respect of PR. TheSwede either lacks information or motive to do his PR job. A Hong Kong company and China factory introduced a PR living in US east coast itself is funny considering the time difference and the distance.

But I still don't think the project is completely a scam. We can avoid touching this stock because of lack of transparency and trust. But if you are already stakeholders, there's no reason to panic sell because someone said it is a scam.

Bottom line:
There's a CEO with real name and a QQ number, who admitted there's a project called LabCoin and Sam is indeed the leader. There's indeed a man called Wang Zhenghua in Shen Zhen China, who working in EE company. They did not grab the IPO money when they have chance to get double the money. They cannot dump all their shares due to the sheer order book. They can manipulate the market, but cannot gain much due to the relatively small volume.

Meanwhile, if there's finally a real collapse, only a small part of people could escape due to the sheer order book. The majority of the 10M shares will be 0 anyway.

In conclusion, if the LabCoin guy really want to earn big money, they have to work hard and get things done. If the chips were a failure, they can gain little by hiding the fact. So I still believe the chips are fine but not great. Most likely, the PCB part has some problem since they said they need to finalize the control board design. So if you are stakeholders, the best you can do is to hold tight and be patient and give them some time.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I do hope you arent refering to me.
Yes, but it's unbearably stupid stuff.  On par with "the moon landings were faked" kind of thing.

OMG LABCOIN FAKED THE MOON LANDING!!!!

Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Though I have the impression of an ongoing coordinated campain and for several reasons I believe at least two of the above listed users might be the same.

2 is really lowballing, lol. Imagine if our portfolios were public and linked to our posts here. That'd sure fix a few issues.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
short term - all this rubbish - I have gained 75% more shares. This is great, keep it up guys. I love it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Not exactly.

I appreciate the ones who challenge the LABCOIN team; raised questions and reasonable concerns can only lead to improvement.

Though I have the impression of an ongoing coordinated campain and for several reasons I believe at least two of the above listed users might be the same. I'm aware that such a claim is speculative.

What I Post, All information was from Internet, all image was from Labcoin

So you mean , I can invest, but I can not ask anything?

if I have Concern I am a sneaky Chinese puppet?
Is that u mean?

Puppet refered to sockpuppet.

If I am wrong and you feel offended, please accept my apology. Smiley
still keep talking bla bla about how strong an investment labcoin is, but seems nobody has real faith cause they just pull out on drop... still nobody has backed bet? if you're confident with labcoins latest fairytale update it's guaranteed chance to double your money- for every bet put down on YES minimum 2x will go on NO

http://bitbet.us/bet/521/labcoins-own-130nm-design-sample-chips-will-be/

and still after xx pages who can answer one of the most simple questions around;

If chips are in hands this moment- why is in not possible in- 2013, to snap and upload a picture?
Investors have to wait 2 weeks before anyone can find a working camera phone?
behave yourself..

Because, dumbass - you need 5 'trusted' members of the forum, who don't work for the company, for that bet to be true.  Who are the 5 forum members who will be getting sample chips by September 12th?

You tell me what their forum handles are and where they said they'd be getting chips before September 12th. The only one I know of is TheSweed - who works for labcoin.

If the bet was Labcoin will have 5TH/s online by the end of September, that would be a reasonable bet to make, since if they don't the share price is fucked anyway.

___

keep it going - scam =  cheap shares, all you weak hands are making the market movers money.

the stock is still the same, no concrete news.. please guys - lets try to keep the fud down..

Yes, but it's unbearably stupid stuff.  On par with "the moon landings were faked" kind of thing.

My guess is that Chinese boards are full of this stuff, trying to manipulate the price and fudsters are branching out onto English language boards trying to increase the numbers of weak hands they reach.

Guys I was making out with Marissa Mayer last at this epic party on the shores of lake Vostok night and after we were done she gave me a USB stick with pictures of the chips!

Note: this is a joke.
Jump to: