Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 697. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The selloff was gonna happen once it became clear that no news was coming.  Yes, theswede sort of confirmed that but the price would have dropped anyway.  It had already started to drop 10 minutes before.  Look it up.  Look at the posts before his.  Like this one:

The sell off has started, who wants to be the bag holder?

At the time, that post stuck out to me as expertly placed FUD.

At the time that post was made there was some dumping going on (probably from the poster).. I sold mine right after that expertly timed post.

It's proved to be a  Scam, I called the phone Last night, the man named WangZhenHua(王振华) denied that he related with labcoin. The Phone numbers  still can be read, 13923836781, anyone can call and find truth.

Labcoin belongs to iTec company,which is actually located in Shenzhen  Integrated Circuit Design Industrial Base (SZICC) ,in the company's contact column, post the real phone, but when somebody call for asking labcoin matters, who answered the phone seems to be surprised about the phone number' reveal.  shortly after the call, the contact page of the company was changed immediately, and now the webpage closed (http://www.szicc.net / Portals / LinkUs.aspx? UID = 227).

Contact the original screenshot

http://www.btcpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720130824124430.jpg

After being replaced by:
http://www.btcpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720130824130432.jpg

Labcoin has released over MPW service customer booking information form
http://www.btcpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720130824124437.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I was courious about the exact timing. Here is a visual representation:

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
At the time that post was made there was some dumping going on (probably from the poster).. I sold mine right after that expertly timed post.

Hahaha, I did the same exact thing. Smiley
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
The selloff was gonna happen once it became clear that no news was coming.  Yes, theswede sort of confirmed that but the price would have dropped anyway.  It had already started to drop 10 minutes before.  Look it up.  Look at the posts before his.  Like this one:

N_S
Activity: 238

Activity: 261
Merit: 10
So seriously, you guys still believe Labcoin, or just all share be stuck?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
That isn't what happened. TheSwede initiated the sell-off with his comment. Had he said nothing, everyone would have expected news on Wednesday. Even you were only expecting confirmation of chips arriving and setting dates on dividents. Go look at your posts. You have completely changed your tune from just yesterday.

You're right about TheSwede that initiated the sell-off thing, that's "Step 2". Yup I changed my tune, I'm sure you know why  Cool

Blaming theswede for the selloff is really bizarre to me.  Look at how innocuous his post was.

I just wanted to stop by and say that I have not been able to talk to Sam today. I do realize that "next week" is here and as soon as I have anything to report I will. I realize a "nothing to report yet" report is just that, but as soon as I hear anything it will be posted here and on BTCT.CO news section.

dude, look at the time he made the post and look at the time the sell-off started - he posted at 9:25 PM ET, the sell-off started just after that.

The selloff was gonna happen once it became clear that no news was coming.  Yes, theswede sort of confirmed that but the price would have dropped anyway.  It had already started to drop 10 minutes before.  Look it up.  Look at the posts before his.  Like this one:

Thats just speculation. The price was fine going into 9:30 PM ET. People were fine waiting till the next day because no definite day was given, just "early next week". Its not like it was Friday and no word.
Activity: 231
That isn't what happened. TheSwede initiated the sell-off with his comment. Had he said nothing, everyone would have expected news on Wednesday. Even you were only expecting confirmation of chips arriving and setting dates on dividents. Go look at your posts. You have completely changed your tune from just yesterday.

You're right about TheSwede that initiated the sell-off thing, that's "Step 2". Yup I changed my tune, I'm sure you know why  Cool

Blaming theswede for the selloff is really bizarre to me.  Look at how innocuous his post was.

I just wanted to stop by and say that I have not been able to talk to Sam today. I do realize that "next week" is here and as soon as I have anything to report I will. I realize a "nothing to report yet" report is just that, but as soon as I hear anything it will be posted here and on BTCT.CO news section.

dude, look at the time he made the post and look at the time the sell-off started - he posted at 9:25 PM ET, the sell-off started just after that.

The selloff was gonna happen once it became clear that no news was coming.  Yes, theswede sort of confirmed that but the price would have dropped anyway.  It had already started to drop 10 minutes before.  Look it up.  Look at the posts before his.  Like this one:

Activity: 231

This was after there were tons of posts all day asking "where is the update?", "where is theswede" plus several FUD slinging posters.  He elected to at least be communicative to the shareholders and I appreciate that.  If he posted nothing the price would have still dropped because news was expected to come that day.

Plus its misguided to blame him.  What if he were to just say "F this" and resign from PR.  Then what would happen to the share price?
Activity: 392
step 1: write out a list of steps
step 2: make them sound convincing
step 3: even though they are theories, they are true because people believe them
step 4: shut the door.
step 5: regret writing step 4, because the only point of that step was to rhyme
step 6: look at me I can write out steps too
step 7: this is fun
step 8: kbye
All anyone was expecting was a confirmation of chips arriving. That is it. Go look through the threads in the days and weeks leading up... Everything everyone was expecting in the announcement came (aside from some pictures - which was an afterthought). The news came and all the fusters come out and say it wasn't good enough.

While the news of upcoming news a few days before triggered the price to rise, the actual news weren't news at all, but only a confirmation of what was already expected. On the other hand, the lack of expected news has a potential to have a negative impact. Hope that makes sense. Wink

Edit:

I just find it odd that the news appears right after a sharp share price drop.  

The news from "labcoin" appeared when the price was already at .0027xx again.
No, it doesn't. The entire point was to confirm that things were going according to plan not to offer entirely new information. If that is the case then the price should have remained stable at least. We didn't need to hear something positive we didn't expect in order to maintain the price. What you are saying is nonsense.

What has happened is that the Labcoin shares are now so centralized that a few people can manipulate the entire stock price at will.

You're right about TheSwede that initiated the sell-off thing, that's "Step 2". Yup I changed my tune, I'm sure you know why  Cool
You changed your tune because you are trying to rationalize the reason for why the price is lower after affirming that Labcoin is on track. You are sitting here questioning "well maybe this wasn't really a confirmation afterall", etc. Total nonsense, it was all we were expecting. The only legitimate reason for the anomaly in price is manipulation.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
step 1>sell all the stocks at 0.0038
step 2>pubulish bad news
step 3>buy at 0.002
step 4>pubulish good news "we receve the chips"
step 5>sell all the stocks at 0.0038
someone can easilly do this.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
No one knows where the real price is. We will see.
Its going to go higher as soon as they shake everyone out of the shares. Keep the stock low and induce panic sells, then eventually bring the price back up.

I would be shocked if they didn't push the price back up past .0037 in a few hrs or so then slowly drift back to .0030-.0033
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
All anyone was expecting was a confirmation of chips arriving. That is it. Go look through the threads in the days and weeks leading up... Everything everyone was expecting in the announcement came (aside from some pictures - which was an afterthought). The news came and all the fusters come out and say it wasn't good enough.

While the news of upcoming news a few days before triggered the price to rise, the actual news weren't news at all, but only a confirmation of what was already expected. On the other hand, the lack of expected news has a potential to have a negative impact. Hope that makes sense. Wink

Edit:

I just find it odd that the news appears right after a sharp share price drop. 

The news from "labcoin" appeared when the price was already at .0027xx again.
That is because so many people lost their asses with the panic sell due to TheSwede's comment. They can't get back in to buy. The Labcoin shares were centralized into fewer hands and they can now manipulate the price much easier.

Now they have the shares going back down to sub .0027 - its market manipulation.

It's not necessarily manipulation. The lack of news yesterday was not good at all and the situation exploded with TheSwede's no-news-update, I guess. Later the news did come, but all in all everyone knew what would be published ("chips arrived") and some might have expected more than a few lines of text, followed by this horror comment (actually there is a blogpost about the topic here in chinese).

Without anything substantial I see no reason for rapid growth in the next days based on the sentiment right now.

Agree.

Step 1) Wait for news => Buy
Step 2) No news comming, deadline broken => Sell.
Step 3) Sold too much => Buy back in.
Step 4) Still no news => Sell-all
Step 5) News has come => Buy like a fool @ 0.0037
Step 6) Hmmm, is that really a news ? In 1 line, no picture, nothing real to count on ? There is a lot of time before 4TH online.. nothing will happen until then... hmmmmm... => Sell

We are here I guess.

That is because so many people lost their asses with the panic sell due to TheSwede's comment. They can't get back in to buy. The Labcoin shares were centralized into fewer hands and they can now manipulate the price much easier.

Now they have the shares going back down to sub .0027 - its market manipulation.

It's not necessarily manipulation. The lack of news yesterday was not good at all and the situation exploded with TheSwede's no-news-update, I guess. Later the news did come, but all in all everyone knew what would be published ("chips arrived") and some might have expected more than a few lines of text, followed by this horror comment (actually there is a blogpost about the topic here in chinese).

Without anything substantial I see no reason for rapid growth in the next days based on the sentiment right now.

Agree.

Step 6) Hmmm, is that really a news ? In 1 line, no picture, nothing real to count on ? There is a lot of time before 4TH online.. nothing will happen until then... hmmmmm... => Sell

We are here I guess.

Agree.

/\
            ||
We are here I guess.
Jump to: