Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 712. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
WHY HAS THE UPDATE NOT BEEN POSTED ON THE NEWS SECTION OF BTCT.CO YET?Huh  Huh Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Easily among the worst managed companies ever. Why does it seem like everything's being done by a guy in his mom's basement? Unprofessional doesn't even begin to describe.

haha someone is mad. Isn't it unprofessional for you to be commenting like this?

Mad? Why do you say that? What's unprofessional about making a comment? A comment shared by many I might add. Do you think the company has been well managed? If so why/how?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This guy needs to piss off - every post he makes is promoting some lame bet - take your gamble promotions somewhere else!

if you're scared to bet then why are you talking here??

just added 5btc to pot, will match minimum 2:1 on confident YES betters- easily double your investment!!
guaranteed money if you believe in labcoin fairytales

http://bitbet.us/bet/521/labcoins-own-130nm-design-sample-chips-will-be/

memajal
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
I am glad I brought 2 shares at 0.0024, thanks for the cheap shares. LOL. Wink

2 shares Smiley lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I am glad I brought 2 shares at 0.0024, thanks for the cheap shares. LOL. Wink
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Wasn't the first chip batch supposed to get labcoin around 6 TH/s?  If that estimate is now 3-4 presumably the chips didn't meet expectations, which has bigger implications for the "full speed" that's supposedly coming in October. 

there are no chips in hand, therefore the figures are made up

anyone who disagrees, welcome to bet. I will put minimum 2x value on NO for every YES

Can someone ban this guy?

Exactly!!!

This guy needs to piss off - every post he makes is promoting some lame bet - take your gamble promotions somewhere else!
Activity: 84
Wasn't the first chip batch supposed to get labcoin around 6 TH/s?  If that estimate is now 3-4 presumably the chips didn't meet expectations, which has bigger implications for the "full speed" that's supposedly coming in October.  

properly he gave an estimate, cause they need to put it together, then steadily put more together until full speed

It seems a bit alarming that his estimate was impossibly optimistic

XD i believe full potential can be 6TH as you said, but in reality when you set it up as fresh start, it will run normal speed, not sure if they made there own coding, so whats left is tweaking to put it upto 6TH.

edit: on other hand the full speed, properly he meant, more chips, build it, put it online as weeks go by , after 10 sept when we hashing, till planned full speed and suck some %% from network
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Glad I didn't sell when the "not news" arrived this morning  Grin
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I am really enjoying whatching these non-sense FUD, nice work! Smiley

Can you give some positive proof to counteract?

No chips, no employees, only 1 PR guy (Swede) and thats it.

How on earth could he have something to counteract the current situation?

He can't, no one can.

This is hitting 0.001 very soon, its a failed stock, no company even exists.

For now its your word againt theswede his word, only fact is the company owner admits the project exists.

Actually you are wrong. TheSwede has not had any contact with the team in recent days because they are all travelling all the time and obviously without mobile phones.

So TheSwede is not against my word. We have similar words.

TheSwede has no idea what's going on anymore, and the CEO never posts here. Where is the CEO??

If you look in the earlier posts someone confronted the CEO of ITek in chat.. he didn't seem too happy that someone was inquiring about Labcoin and said to please stop giving out his information.  Seems like a proud CEO would have been happy to answer questions.  I'm glad I sold my shares.

well...Like I said, I really enjoyed it. Grin
Activity: 266
Until now we have not received any concrete evidence that you are able to deliver. Only promises. Today price share will racket to the sky , tomorrow they will realize that we do not have a real update.

Status update

We have received the first chip batch and we're working full speed on finalizing the controller board design, mining will start no later than 10 September with about 3-4 TH, and to reach the full speed within October. Dividend payments will start on the same week.
We again remind everyone that the team shares won't be sold. We understand the investors concerns and we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before mining will start.

hahaha stop the trolling dude, go post @ cointerra, knc, avalon, terrahash, bfl or whatever who is late with promises, leave this thread alone..
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
ugh I lost 5k shares during this whole ordeal, I think I'll still make out though despite my skittishness...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Until now we have not received any concrete evidence that you are able to deliver. Only promises. Today price share will racket to the sky , tomorrow they will realize that we do not have a real update.

Status update

We have received the first chip batch and we're working full speed on finalizing the controller board design, mining will start no later than 10 September with about 3-4 TH, and to reach the full speed within October. Dividend payments will start on the same week.
We again remind everyone that the team shares won't be sold. We understand the investors concerns and we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before mining will start.

We know you sold too much
Activity: 329
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

Status update

Activity: 66
Wasn't the first chip batch supposed to get labcoin around 6 TH/s?  If that estimate is now 3-4 presumably the chips didn't meet expectations, which has bigger implications for the "full speed" that's supposedly coming in October. 

properly he gave an estimate, cause they need to put it together, then steadily put more together until full speed

It seems a bit alarming that his estimate was impossibly optimistic

anyone who disagrees, welcome to bet. I will put minimum 2x value on NO for every YES

what's the problem.. If I'm wrong you should have a problem taking my money?
or you want to come up with excuses why you are afraid to put $$ down?

go 2B yourself

Activity: 378
Like an idiot I sold trying to pick up more shares.
Jump to: