Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 713. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
i think those burned has stopped officially,  they will get heartache if they see the good news now
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Wasn't the first chip batch supposed to get labcoin around 6 TH/s?  If that estimate is now 3-4 presumably the chips didn't meet expectations, which has bigger implications for the "full speed" that's supposedly coming in October. 

properly he gave an estimate, cause they need to put it together, then steadily put more together until full speed
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Status update

We have received the first chip batch and we're working full speed on finalizing the controller board design, mining will start no later than 10 September with about 3-4 TH, and to reach the full speed within October. Dividend payments will start on the same week.
We again remind everyone that the team shares won't be sold. We understand the investors concerns and we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before mining will start.

Hi,

it may be a wise idea to post this on the Asset News channel of BTC-TC, too. Wink
Activity: 98
Activity: 66
Wasn't the first chip batch supposed to get labcoin around 6 TH/s?  If that estimate is now 3-4 presumably the chips didn't meet expectations, which has bigger implications for the "full speed" that's supposedly coming in October. 
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
What a ride. I'm glad I held tight.
Status update

We have received the first chip batch and we're working full speed on finalizing the controller board design, mining will start no later than 10 September with about 3-4 TH, and to reach the full speed within October. Dividend payments will start on the same week.
We again remind everyone that the team shares won't be sold. We understand the investors concerns and we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before mining will start.

wow pictures will be coming too

yeah Smiley
why not today ?

i think statement above is a lie, becouse of no proof
behaviour pattern is very close to fairy tellers

Your two hours late with bullshit

true, price will sore up high soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Status update

yeah Smiley
why not today ?

Your two hours late with bullshit
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
Status update

yeah Smiley
why not today ?

Activity: 266
I officially declare Swede is a 2B and he's fired.

Give the guy some sleep Smiley

maybe the good news was there and swede didnt bother phone them up,  for the week update
Activity: 329
Status update

Activity: 68
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Where are the betters Huh  it's easy money- if you believe

http://bitbet.us/bet/521/labcoins-own-130nm-design-sample-chips-will-be/

piss off with your bets - every post you make is trying to get people to post bets ... go start a thread of your own!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Easily among the worst managed companies ever. Why does it seem like everything's being done by a guy in his mom's basement? Unprofessional doesn't even begin to describe.

haha someone is mad. Isn't it unprofessional for you to be commenting like this?
Jump to: