Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 719. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
I have sold all of my position. I am happy with the profits I made, and have an order incase it drops lower.

I'm willing to take the cut in 'potential' profits if the price rises again when Labcoin clear this mess up for the security of not losing BTC I have here and now.

It just goes to show how wild this all is. All of this could be completely fabricated to scare us all, and there is nothing that can be done about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
hmmm, still no news, founder himself dont know, its really unproffesional
Plz read his words more times...
The sample chips is produced by TSMC,Labcoin have ordered it, and the labcoin have sent a requirement for the sample chips last month.they are waiting the chips arriving. It depends the TSMC's production and delivery speed. It's out of Lab's control, It's reasonable. Because this order is too small to TSMC.
Clearly the Chinese mafia has struck again. Chips are sitting in Hong Konk customs for last week.
yeah,you are the officer of customs. It's funny.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lol, Looks like some panic buying going on now.

Seller's remorse!!!

You have to learn not to panic sell unless there is a rational reason. I that learned the hard way with an another IPO   Cry

Haha, I'm not staying in Labcoin but I sure more then tripled my initial BTC trading this stock.
I absolutely have no sellers remorse, This stuff is too risky to hold Smiley.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
maybe, labcoin running under itec helps them avoid the illegal thing?

cant understand the illegal thing

edit:its scary if china police found out about labcoin, if above is so true
Activity: 275
Why they have to sell their own shares? They noticed a news can pump up the price by 100% after theSwede's first update. Then they will notice they could easily pump and bump with the shares in the Public Market. They have insider news, and they can even control when to release news and what kind of news they release. Imagine what they will do in this completely unregulated world?

that is why trust is extra important in unregulated markets. and there is not much trust being established with these people in my humble opinion.
Activity: 252

Seller's remorse!!!

You have to learn not to panic sell unless there is a rational reason. I learned that the hard way with an another IPO   Cry

Edited
Activity: 378
Why they have to sell their own shares? They noticed a news can pump up the price by 100% after theSwede's first update. Then they will notice they could easily pump and bump with the shares in the Public Market. They have insider news, and they can even control when to release news and what kind of news they release. Imagine what they will do in this completely unregulated world?

We have to come up with ways to prevent this kind of manipulation without "regulations", either agreements through the exchange, only funding quality business men, etc.
The sample chips is produced by TSMC,Labcoin have ordered it, and the labcoin have sent a requirement for the sample chips last month.they are waiting the chips arriving. It depends the TSMC's production and delivery speed. It's out of Lab's control, It's reasonable. Because this order is too small to TSMC.
Clearly the Chinese mafia has struck again. Chips are sitting in Hong Konk customs for last week.
hehe well, we do have this story just recently Smiley

Hong Kong - Hong Kong police said on Friday they had arrested more than 1 800 people during anti-triad raids for crimes including illegal gambling and drug offences.

http://www.news24.com/World/News/HK-cops-arrest-1-813-in-triad-raids-20130823
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
It's the second (if not the third) crash of the Labcoin stock price. On Activemining I've lost the count of how many times it happened.

People that bought these stocks for holding (like Asicminer in the early stages) is laughing at your drama and greediness Grin
It isn't greedy to dump your shares when you see the ships sinking, it is common sense. Why would you not sell and try to buy cheaper?
One thing that's been bugging me, perhaps I missed it, but what was the deal with the labcoin teams shares? Did they ever get back to us and let us know whether they have sold any?

Bump? Surely this was resolved a long time ago.

TheSweede said that no one has sold any and they wont sell for 12 months. I can't find the post now.

not true, they are allowed to sell 20%~ or so of there stock, if my memory serve correct.

so u will never know if swede also sold

read: https://btct.co/security/LABCOIN click news tab.

Thank you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
One thing that's been bugging me, perhaps I missed it, but what was the deal with the labcoin teams shares? Did they ever get back to us and let us know whether they have sold any?

TheSweede said that no one has sold any and they wont sell for 12 months. I can't find the post now.

Great thanks for the tldr.
Activity: 329

not true, they are allowed to sell 20%~ or so of there stock, if my memory serve correct.

read: https://btct.co/security/LABCOIN click news tab.
Activity: 462
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
It's the second (if not the third) crash of the Labcoin stock price. On Activemining I've lost the count of how many times it happened.

People that bought these stocks for holding (like Asicminer in the early stages) is laughing at your drama and greediness Grin
can we pay someone to physically go and talk/check up on concrete facts about this whole thing?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Jump to: