Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 718. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
Looks like the sky is falling just as I predicted. This inability to contact the 'team' when TheSwede said news was to be released yesterday is really telling of the poor state of this security.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
But what if I'm right...

The evidence suggests you are right.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lol, Looks like some panic buying going on now.

Seller's remorse!!!

You have to learn not to panic sell unless there is a rational reason. I that learned the hard way with an another IPO   Cry

Haha, I'm not staying in Labcoin but I sure more then tripled my initial BTC trading this stock.
I absolutely have no sellers remorse, This stuff is too risky to hold Smiley.

My above statement still stands. Most likely, you tripled your BTC because of people that were panic selling.  Grin

Obviously I rode the waves, but you need to understand that the sellers are right here...
AsicMiner is having a severe case of panic selleritis, but in the case of Labcoin (Unproven track record) people are understandably taking profit.

You don't want to be the one guy left holding something that's worth nothing.

As you said, you already sold up and whatever happens with LABCOIN doesn't concern you.

Now you are spreading FUD, waiting for the price drop so you can buy in at a low price and ride another wave!  

dont think so, he might be true, helping people get out

That is exactly why I am here, I don't understand the stubbornness of some people on holding.
Everybody here that got in on the IPO made a profit, what is so wrong with securing your profit?

I might be wrong on this, and maybe Labcoin will turn out to be legit. This might cause share price go up all the way to 0.01.
But what if I'm right...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
TheSwede does not care about this company at all. Nothing he has said gives any confidence.

I would like him to publicly admit to how many shares he has sold so far. (hint: its not 0 shares sold, its a lot more!)

If he has not sold shares then its most likely some type of reimbursement for being the front to this scam.

its been long wait, and "no report"
legendary
TheSwede does not care about this company at all. Nothing he has said gives any confidence.

I would like him to publicly admit to how many shares he has sold so far. (hint: its not 0 shares sold, its a lot more!)

If he has not sold shares then its most likely some type of reimbursement for being the front to this scam.

Seller's remorse!!!

You have to learn not to panic sell unless there is a rational reason. I that learned the hard way with an another IPO   Cry

Haha, I'm not staying in Labcoin but I sure more then tripled my initial BTC trading this stock.

My above statement still stands. Most likely, you tripled your BTC because of people that were panic selling.  Grin

Obviously I rode the waves, but you need to understand that the sellers are right here...
AsicMiner is having a severe case of panic selleritis, but in the case of Labcoin (Unproven track record) people are understandably taking profit.

As you said, you already sold up and whatever happens with LABCOIN doesn't concern you.

Now you are spreading FUD, waiting for the price drop so you can buy in at a low price and ride another wave!  

dont think so, he might be true, helping people get out

Seller's remorse!!!

Honestly, I'm just here to bring my perspective to the current situation.
What my trades are, aren't really relevant to the discussion.

I'm absolutely not trying to spread FUD, if you find my statements wrong, then please let's discuss.

What has Labcoin done to earn your faith like that?
legendary

No need to spread FUD, the truth is enough.

We have no input from this company at all, TheSwede can't even contact the team because they always travel and have no phones (how else can it be no contact is ever possible?)

We will stabilize at 0.0015, and thats if we are lucky. 0 is becoming a real possibility.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Bouncing back... some fools feel pretty sorry now

dead cat bounce.  Once people see something solid they will get back in.  We haven't seen anything solid yet and all promises, (developers and owners coming in this thread, locking shares have not happened.) I'll wait.

Waits for the dun dun dun
Activity: 252

Seller's remorse!!!

i think the winners are people who got out with profit, with smile

while some ppl might end up holding no value
Activity: 275
how about pooling money for this  Smiley

http://www.chinainvestigator.com/
China Investigation Services

Zhong Yang Investigation Services is fully registered and approved China private investigator company in China, but we are also very familiar with the needs of our international clients in the Americas, Australia, Europe, Asia and elsewhere. We offer on-the-ground professional investigation services throughout China, with excellent customer service and accountability.

We understand your need for reliable, professional services, provided in a timely manner. We can communicate in English or Chinese. This allows us to fully understand your needs and to report our findings more clearly.

Tell us about your case.  We will be happy to advise you how to best accomplish your case goals in a legal and ethical manner.  Our company motto is "Do the right thing for the right reason."
Activity: 329
It's the second (if not the third) crash of the Labcoin stock price. On Activemining I've lost the count of how many times it happened.

People that bought these stocks for holding (like Asicminer in the early stages) is laughing at your drama and greediness Grin

Haha people have short memories in the fast moving field of BTC!

Seller's remorse!!!

Seller's remorse!!!

I absolutely no sellers remorse, This stuff is too risky to hold Smiley.

Agreed. If you are holding right now prepare to get out.

This stock will settle around 0.0015 this week and then:

1) Go up later next week when TheSwede posts something good and proves he is not a scammer.

2) Go to 0 after no news for the next week and scammer status is proven.

QFT, One of the few smart people in this topic!

More FUD!

You know there is a LABCOIN speculation thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-speculation-thread-265388

Seller's remorse!!!

1) Go up later next week when TheSwede posts something good and proves he is not a scammer.

QFT, One of the few smart people in this topic!

Seller's remorse!!!

so true

edit: becuase swede had whole week , i assume he had to update us every week i believe, simply him saying "no report" not really good,  he should have said like for example, chips still didnt arrive or still in fab, or anything else, he should have picked the phone atleast once within that last week

Seller's remorse!!!

Activity: 329
It's the second (if not the third) crash of the Labcoin stock price. On Activemining I've lost the count of how many times it happened.

People that bought these stocks for holding (like Asicminer in the early stages) is laughing at your drama and greediness Grin
It isn't greedy to dump your shares when you see the ships sinking, it is common sense. Why would you not sell and try to buy cheaper?

Traders are always trying to sell and try to buy cheaper, - the risk is you sell and end up buying higher of course.
legendary

Seller's remorse!!!

Jump to: