Pages:
Author

Topic: labcoin lawsuit - page 23. (Read 87582 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 05, 2013, 10:49:27 AM
Quote from: virtualspade
As for the payment of this I suggest the that lawyer sets up a BTC donation address and a estimate of the cost and when there is sufficient funds to proceed he will make the paper work and submit the compliant to the authorities. And for the personal information that is needed I suggest emailing the in

And for taking the lead of this I suggest someone from lcsh group who has some more credibility with the community as Im just a newbie. This is just my suggestion and we can ask the lawyer what he thinks of this approach.

are you italian?

anyway, before paying for a lawyer, you should contact the authorities. cyber crime and/or financial regulator. I would do this both in Hong Kong and Italy. fabrizio is presumably still in hk and his name. is linked to this without a shadow of a doubt. It may be less clear to authorities that Alberto is involved. putting some heat on fabrizio will make prove that rather quickly i suspect

No Im not italian, the actions how to proceed is based on free advice from a italian lawyer who is willing to set up the case for his normal fee if we hire him. to hire him we need someone to make a contract with him so he could proceed. his advice was to get enough people involved so that the total amount of lost money is at least 200 000$ so that the police will have sufficient motivation to proceed with investigation. I will see if I can post his responses here in this thread.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 05, 2013, 10:27:52 AM
This thread is for discussing the upcoming Labcoin lawsuit, I'll start with my posts from the moderated thread.

Ok guys lets put the pitch forks down for a second and get back to reality, first that chinese address is 3 years old and Alberto is atm in Italy and has probably been there for some time now so lets start there. Second Fabrizio Tatti is Italian and the owner of I-tec.pro aka Labcoin so we have to start with him.

So first we need to gather a list of people who has lost plenty of money ( together over 200 000$ ) with this SCAM, then we take that list and make a criminal complaint and submit it to Italian "Polizia Postale" the Italian cyber-crime unit.

And with the complaint we will submit Albertos involvement in Labcoin and his fraud history and a estimate of how much money he has stolen from people in the past. Im sure the will want to put him away and not let him get away with that, as this is their job to put guys like him away. And since Fabrizio is the owner working with known criminal I am sure he also will get convicted for his crime.

We have there IP addresses that they have been using on IRC and Im sure the Polizia Postale will find out who Sam is and take him in for questioning and he will also get convicted if he exists. We can also mention that they have been logging in to Btc talk and Btc-t Im sure Btc talk will give information to the police regarding the accounts these SCAMMERS have been using ( IP addresses of logins to Labcoin and delaria accounts ) Burnside will release the IPO BTC address and possibly IP addresses via order from the US gov or Belize gov if the Polizia Postale will ask for them.

So the right way of moving forward is getting people who lost money to get together and submit the complaint to the right authorities and they will hunt these guys down and bring them to justice.

So if you guys are ready to submit your real names and how much you lost to the complaint Im sure we can get get this case rolling. I personally have not lost so much so I can not do anything alone and I need some big investors to join this endeavour if we are going to succeed in bringing these SCAMMERS to justice. Personally I dont see how we are going to get all our money back but Im sure these guys will not SCAM again if we can put them away for a long time.  

and

Im no expert in this area but i think we should start with the Italian authorities since these guys are from Italy and there is an Italian lawyer who can set us up with a Italian criminal lawyer who can prepare the compliant and submit it the authorities.

As for the payment of this I suggest the that lawyer sets up a BTC donation address and a estimate of the cost and when there is sufficient funds to proceed he will make the paper work and submit the compliant to the authorities. And for the personal information that is needed I suggest emailing the information directly to the criminal lawyer who is handling the case.

And for taking the lead of this I suggest someone from lcsh group who has some more credibility with the community as Im just a newbie. This is just my suggestion and we can ask the lawyer what he thinks of this approach.

Pages:
Jump to: