Pages:
Author

Topic: Lampix seriously undervalued, HUGE UNOFFICIAL NEWS - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Explain more about the potential you are seeing in this project. Because I can't spot what's so special here.

Hoping  this  can  help:

https://augmented.reality.news/news/your-desk-can-be-ar-smart-surface-with-lampix-0177042/

it talks   also about    partnership  with Microsoft and Google

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Explain more about the potential you are seeing in this project. Because I can't spot what's so special here.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lampix/

0.16 USD ( 14.85% )

Volume (24h)
 274,643 USD

We are about to  leave  the station, I think.

1 $ =1pix?

a lot more.

In Coinexange   today at 13:00,  the  5t  best   bid offer  was  2,30 $

Do you Know  what does it mean?

A guy  wanted  to sell  this  coin only at  2,30 $  (not  for less)

In all the exanges  where  this coin is  traded (Etherdelta  and Coinexange)  the  best bid  price  was  always  0,25  cent  even if  the  market  price  of PIX  was 15 cent...

Do   you know  what  it means?

It  means  that  none   wanted  to sell  this for less  than 0,25 cent  EVEN  in a period  of  market crash  (everyone were  cashing  out  because of the exangers's  Korean  FUD)

All  this,  with  the fact that the coin itself is revolutionary for  its mining method  trought image  mining  make  this  a  gem completley  under  the radar.

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I did not see the team information on the site. Where can I find your team information?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
1 $ =1pix?
Activity: 141
Potential in what and why? Explain us, please. Screenshot isn't a proof - we can make similar screenshots about moon for any coin

Read up buddy, all the links are there.. im not gonna spoon feed you
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Potential in what and why? Explain us, please. Screenshot isn't a proof - we can make similar screenshots about moon for any coin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nice.
Activity: 141
Pages:
Jump to: